Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Needs A Tip

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by ENZ, Jan 15, 2007.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ENZ

ENZ New Member

I've bombed concrete a couple times. i wouldnt consider myself a writer, yet. but i need a tip on bombing brick walls. see im used to concrete which you might have to spray the lines 2wice, usually once. and most of my work is done on paper or canvas with an airbrush. so i was at walmart pickin up a dvd and got a can of paint. behind my apt is an abandoned brick house. it was burned pretty bad, thats why i think its abandoned, and of course kids have vandalized it. but its got a good 25X8 foot brick wall. so i walked over and started to lay down a layer to see how it'd work out. first thing i noticed, the grout would take the paint nicely but the brick soaked it up like paint wasnt even coming out of the can. im sure you all have been there. so in effort of trying to get a good line i had to spray over it like 5 times. i'd get drips like crazy. i've decided im prolly ganna just paint a black square and use other colors ontop of that painted surface. but just out of curiosity, if i were to walk up to a brick wall to do a throw up, how do i get a good line on brick without the drips? this is annoying me really bad. this is the perfect practice spot (no one goes there EVER, big huge wall, 2 min walk away from my house, perfect)

2. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

this could go in another thread

even if i get suspended, i must say this deserves a close.

3. dest-ne

dest-ne Senior Member

im guessing u used krylon or something like it.
    there is better paint

rustoleum
    montana ( this store on bombingscience carries the spanish montana)
    belton

stock caps (nozzles) on rustoleum and krylon are shitty
    german thins fas ny thins fats
    grey dots all have different widths and puropses
    study them

the problem is the opacity of the paint ur usin in low
    beloton and montana(german and spanish)
    have stronger pigments, better coverage
    they dont soak in as easily as krylon (which is like food coloring and piss)

4. Jrow17

Jrow17 Elite Member

Even if i get suspended, i must say that you are a queer.. why not just help the guy out rather than being a dickhead?? Its his first post, give him a break..

anyway.. i agree with dest-ne.. I assume you used krylon, watered down shit.. the white krylon is the worst.. props for actually goin out and doin shit rather than sittin on the computer talkin shit to kids like scr3w does

5. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

what ever mod approved this needs to really stop, and get with the program

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.