Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Need some help with colours (MTN Hardcore II)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chris93, Jun 7, 2014.

Share This Page

1. chris93

chris93 New Member

Hi guys,

Me and few others are doing a mural at an event which is 16ft by 8ft. The basic background is a mishmash of strawberries with an overlayer image of a victorian lady. Got my basic stock of colours but was going to order some more, any suggestion which MTN Hardcore two are best suited for the reds of the strawberries and greens of the leaves. Currently have quite a lot of pop colours and have experimented dulling them down with black but am looking for some more realistic shades.

Tips, Colours, comments etc appreciated

cheers

ps. Soviet red used it once, shaken well, sprayed before using, sprayed for 3s upside down afterwards, have no put cap back on and it wont depress but if i rock the cap back it blurts and wont stop spraying so basically useless, tried new caps on it, hasnt happened before, solutions?

2. writingis4life

writingis4life Senior Member

use a color wheel, or post a pick of what you are doing

3. fiza200

fiza200 Member

You cannot change its color.

4. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Hardcore 2's are high pressure gloss tins, so unless you are used to using them.. will be difficult to use effectivly on a mural style wall and even worse to get a picture in the sun. If your not that used to using spray paint (and im only assuming this, apologies if your pro) then go for a forgiving (low pressure) tin, like alien, montanna gold or 94. Shades in those brands are far more expansive too. As far as what colours 'go' thats all about your preference.

Be good to see a pic when your done too.