Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 302 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 202252282292297298299300301302303304305306307312322352402802 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,040 of 25540

Thread: Good Afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    Never seen that lemonade before, where's it from?
    Fanta is lemonade
    Treating every day like it's the weekend, this is not how i was raised...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Holla back, Tony!
    what's good everybody?
    that lemonade, i've never seen on the east coast but i'd give it a try. i'll ask my california homies if they've had it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love lemonade! but i cant stand this organic craze going on. it takes up some much land and resources for very little outcome. but any way lemonade is so good for cottonmouth lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You can usually find that lemonade in the natural and organic food section of any grocery store.
    They also have a fantastic pink lemonade.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    They also have a fantastic pink lemonade.
    ^^ what i was really looking for a picture of

i cant stand this organic craze going on. it takes up some much land and resources for very little outcome.
    this is true... and its the one reason i dislike organics/the stupid craze... i wouldnt say "very little outcome" though.. i dunno exactly what you're referring too (growing of food i guess?) but i would debate that organics can yield just as well as any kind of inorganic method when done properly

but... per sq. ft..... for production... hydroponic greenhouses are the izzle, yo ....really cant be beat... and used properly aint noootthhin wrong with salt based nutrients... shiiet... just throw the word hydro on there and slang your broccoli for twice the price nahimsayin?

i always wanted to be a farmer

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Woot just gotta couple cans o' Reload. Should be here in a week or so.

Only when the last sprayer has been locked up, will we realize that art cannot be forbidden.
    -WR-Finest

holy fucking hangover my head hurts. i got to whip a mother fucker with a horse crop last night haha. kid was all coked out at a party and wanted to catch a whip to the back so i helped him out. im tryna find the videos now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha post that shit..
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

So, I need to pass a drug test. I'm going to refrain from smoking as of tm. I have a week until the test...any recommendations for a better chance of passing? I've heard many dif things but I'm looking for a personal experience here..

My friends have passed by drinking lots of water and sweating it out. Some tests will show if you tried detoxing (some can even tell what kind). Stay away from Niacin, some friends took some and they described it as hell for your body. Lots of water, lots of tea. Just go out and buy a gallon for each day.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Cranberry juice has worked WONDERS in my experience.
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

^Yes. I've also seen some very desperate friends drink white vinegar.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Just piss dirty, maybe they smoke too, and if they don't they're square fags that aren't fun anyway.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    So, I need to pass a drug test. I'm going to refrain from smoking as of tm. I have a week until the test...any recommendations for a better chance of passing? I've heard many dif things but I'm looking for a personal experience here..
    THC stores in the fat tissue around your tummy. So staying well hydrated, and doing some light, to heavy cardio workout usually does the trick. True say nigguh.
    Fuck You

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Loki, take vitamin C as well. it will put color back into your urine so it doesn't look like you've been drinking nothing but water for a week.
    the grasscity forums has loads of info on passing drug tests

It sounds stupid but I love eating half of something and leaving it for later. Every time I go to eat the last half I always think that I'm so smart.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Currently kicking the alcohol habit. My head is starting to hurt What do BS?
    Fuck You

Quote Originally Posted by CrustOner View Post
    Cranberry juice has worked WONDERS in my experience.
    the stuff they sell @ the shed as a drink u mix with water wont work, my nephew used it n it was useless for weed....however ti did turn his skin orange for a while
    "Austin Wells stated the books will be burned, the books will stay there...The letters have left the page!"- Rammellzee(style warz)

"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four."-Joel Rosenberg

Cranberry juice vinegar and all that other bullshit will not help if ou arn't doing the full excercise routine and eating healthy and shit

THC is stored in fats so the best way is to go out and run a mile or something everyday and eat alot of vegetables to make your body motabilize faster.
    a day or two before the test stop excercising and start eating fatty foods so that you can try to block whatever thc is left in the fat cells.
    Don't use the first strain of piss piss then hold it piss into the cup and then when its pretty full just piss in the toilet the beggining and end are the most likely to have a buildup.

The only "detox pill" I've ever seen work was niacin or whatever the fuck its called.

OH and Pie just get through the days man the first few will be the worst but you gotta keep at it.
    It only get's better from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    cum to my trailer park an call juggalos gay,
    every motherfucker whos down with the clown will stomp ur ass

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Heck yeah. Thanks guys.

Weed is decriminalized here so this is just retarded. But whatever..its required and I can't Fuck this up.