Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 372 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 272322352362367368369370371372373374375376377382392422472872 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,440 of 25635

Thread: Good Afternoon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Good point I'm just mad lazy, I have a possible job this summer with airbrushing but I dont even know....Last summer I worked at the Brows stadium and that shit was mega dead lol......I am never working their again

I just want to chill and catch up on zzzzzz's this summer....I'm getting mad bags under my eyes.
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

Cancer up in this bitch.

I was working at Ruby Tuesday, but I quit a few weeks back. Fuck that job. I'll look for a new one in a month or so.
    KABRE MDC TPK
    soundcloud.com/cabremusic

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabre View Post
    Cancer up in this bitch.

I was working at Ruby Tuesday, but I quit a few weeks back. Fuck that job. I'll look for a new one in a month or so.
    Fuck Girls,Fuck Jobs,Sell Drugs,Get Money,play xbox...GET AT ME lol i jk
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I went to Ruby Tuesdays for the first time in December and January in Dubai, shit is so good! Montreal in a few hours shiiiiiettt!

Quote Originally Posted by C3ZR ONE View Post
    The longer some of you cats are on here, the more gay you become... BS must be like prison. Wimmens barely come around so you start flirting with eachother. You're becoming institutionalized.... or you just like the feel of another mans balls cupped in your hand. I dunno... No hate, I'm just sayin, it's amazing to me how much love there is in here.... I'm gonna go kick it in toy forum. Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by weak0ner View Post
    bilal i think i love you.

Quote Originally Posted by (SoS)Viruz View Post
    But what about the graff scene in Euro I mean I'm hearing mixed things about it, like ppl say its week, some ppl say its dope....SO I mean whats the deal?
    graf scene is dope in europe because of the transit systems. it's so much easier to get around. i saw some dope graf in the most random locations. like a shed killed top to bottom somewhere in farm country holland.

mother fucking custies hittin me up right before i'm going to bed tryna get a play...then the mother fucker makes me wait over an hour for his grimy ass. extra 5 bucks on each pill for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

WORD. Man Euro sounds dope

You dealin or some shit
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

all day everyday. as you said...
    Quote Originally Posted by (SoS)Viruz View Post
    Fuck Girls,Fuck Jobs,Sell Drugs,Get Money,play xbox...GET AT ME lol i jk

Whatchu slangin' cuz?!~~
    KABRE MDC TPK

anythang and everythang. got them pitas on lock right now.

aight so i just found out that a kid i graduated with is dating this custie's little sister...who just happens to be a freshmen in highschool. i gotta little sister whos gunna be a freshmen next year. i should kick this kids ass on principle alone. fucking skeez.

my antivirus was out of date for forever... and now my laptop is riddled with MOTHERFUCKIN' TROJANS. FUCK.

I hope I can eradicate these motherfuckers.
    KABRE MDC TPK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Well im making moves to progress my life. Im going to start studying hospitality at tafe. Once im finished im thinking working in Amsterdam (because of ganja) or Thailand (because its thailand cheap every thing including women) Too Ma fukas talking about drug dealing all i can say is God helps people who help themselfs. So if ya gotta do that to get money then thats what ya gotta do....
    Quote Originally Posted by AteskOne View Post
    pulse i must say i like your style.

http://adelaidehiphop.blogspot.com/

Keep up with underground hip hop worldwide. Updates daily

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

why the fuck is your sig so long with random weed names?
    Fuck off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Speaking of weed names, I picked up up this ounce the other day, and have been trying so hard to think of a good name for it, and today, I learned what it shall be named.
    We were at the local lake having a little pre-grad party, and these black guys wanted some weed, so I sold them a bowl, and they got lifted as fuck. One guy ended up getting way to fucking high, wandered off and called the police because "he couldn't breathe". So I've christened my bud, "The Nigguh Killer."
    Bomb ass name, right? I bet y'all want some Nigguh Killer in your neighborhoods. Get at me!
    Fuck You

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I hate stupid weed names..whatever. Its weed. If its good..I smoke it. If its not I don't. Names are too ridiculous...just look at how they originate...kids like Pie lol! It is fun to name your own weed I guess...I called my plant 'Big Daddy' but when it came time to harvest, it was just dank buds.
    I only care if it straight up has a medicinal representation. Otherwise..its headies or dank.
    Last edited by Loki X Sho; 05-21-2010 at 08:36 AM.

i gots me a suposed ounce for 100
    got home weighed it it up and it came out 36 grams(after i smoked 4 ls out of it)

guy was desperate to move it debts with his cokedealer

win
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycAjY8nqK_g

Quote Originally Posted by PulseWithLife View Post
    Well im making moves to progress my life. Im going to start studying hospitality at tafe. Once im finished im thinking working in Amsterdam (because of ganja) or Thailand (because its thailand cheap every thing including women) Too Ma fukas talking about drug dealing all i can say is God helps people who help themselfs. So if ya gotta do that to get money then thats what ya gotta do....
    that's whatsup. i been tryna get a job at a hostel in holland for a while now. it's hard to get papers tho. jobs in america are no easier to find either so i'm staying on my hustle for a while. gotta do what you gotta do to bring in some cash flow you know.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    I hate stupid weed names..whatever. Its weed. If its good..I smoke it. If its not I don't. Names are too ridiculous...just look at how they originate...kids like Pie lol! It is fun to name your own weed I guess...I called my plant 'Big Daddy' but when it came time to harvest, it was just dank buds.
    I only care if it straight up has a medicinal representation. Otherwise..its headies or dank.
    Well these kids really wanted a name, so I just had to name it on the spot. I really don't care for names either. All I tell people really is the bud that I get is sold to dispensaries, so folks are getting medical without spending the money on a license.
    Fuck You

the only names i care about are highgrade, midgrade, or lowgrade...and dont come to me with the last two.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ_fnYhI1HU
    I lol every time. Check it.
    Fuck You