Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 408 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 308358388398403404405406407408409410411412413418428458508908 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,160 of 25637

Thread: Good Afternoon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wtf did you just say?

rephrase pl0x

PM me for slap in the face trades

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    how about i post a picture of my moldy asshole
    then when you get disgusted i'll just say chill it's not your asshole

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Sounds scary. I'm a freak about my health...super anxious and paranoid about everything that has to do with my body...one little bump would send me into a nervous breakdown...when I'm sick I'm such a pussy...but at the same time I'm a self or herbal healer...so I don't use gross medicine for anything. I make my own medicine...unless its wicked bad.
    Goodluck man...I know a couple kids who only have one testicle due to complications of some sort...Imagine that.

I've been listening to the same song on repeat for an hour now...its the epitome of me.

and I don't mean to make you nervous too, guy. You'll be fine...
    its probably just a sperm deposit from lack of getting laid ahahahaaa
    Last edited by Loki X Sho; 06-02-2010 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skull-e View Post
    wtf did you just say?

rephrase pl0x
    i got a large lump on one of my nuts. my moms like "its herpies" an im like. no, herpies are sores. not lumps on my nuts.

so im being optimistic thinkin its not cancer an i dont need to have one of em removed.

thats all

yeah, i woulda thought it woulda been a sperm deposit or some shit.. but i busted a nut last night an it didnt do shit, it just hurt more afterwards. who knows

an im not nervous, if it is cancer. i deserved it from fuckin with cigarettes, marijuana and spraypaint. sooo.... what else could i expect?
    Last edited by GuyGuyer of Guyland; 06-02-2010 at 10:33 AM.
    Tits

"Testicular torsion occurs when a testicle rotates on the spermatic cord, which provides blood flow to the testicle. This rotation cuts off the flow of blood and causes sudden, often severe pain and swelling. Testicular torsion is most common in males 10 to 25 years old, but it can occur at any age.

Testicular torsion generally requires emergency surgery. If testicular torsion is treated within a few hours, the testicle can usually be saved. But waiting longer to treat testicular torsion can cause permanent damage and may affect the ability to father children. When blood flow has been cut off for too long, a testicle may become so badly damaged it has to be removed."

well damn, that sounds about right. doctor in 2 hours! yay me!

im off to see the doctor, the wonderful family doctor! because because because!! because i gotta save my balls! doo-doo-doo-dah-doo!

(wizard of oz theme)
    Tits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    "Testicular torsion occurs when a testicle rotates on the spermatic cord, which provides blood flow to the testicle. This rotation cuts off the flow of blood and causes sudden, often severe pain and swelling. Testicular torsion is most common in males 10 to 25 years old, but it can occur at any age.

Testicular torsion generally requires emergency surgery. If testicular torsion is treated within a few hours, the testicle can usually be saved. But waiting longer to treat testicular torsion can cause permanent damage and may affect the ability to father children. When blood flow has been cut off for too long, a testicle may become so badly damaged it has to be removed."

well damn, that sounds about right. doctor in 2 hours! yay me!

im off to see the doctor, the wonderful family doctor! because because because!! because i gotta save my balls! doo-doo-doo-dah-doo!

(wizard of oz theme)
    Damn dude... I mean Guy. That sounds horrible! I wish ur ballz the best of luck!

if i lose a nut i wont be a happy camper. real talk. ill be bitter and spiteful towards everything forever. but itll prolly help me on my paintin game... beign so bitter an all.

not that id like that to happen
    Tits

question for americans: how long do summer holydays last there?
    for highschool students, i mean. i need to know it and wikipedia says nothing about that.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Summer vacation is about 3 months long.
    Fuck You

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahahah I found a mickey mouse bobblehead in my room while cleaning, I have a good friend
    who everyone says he looks like mickey mouse cause hes got a big ol smile. Me and my girl are heading to his work to saranwrap it to the hood of his car like a hood ordament...man 'embracing' my "sobriety" has lead me to this
    Quote Originally Posted by Slushi View Post
    I didn't realize this was a thread until someone edited "thread" into the name.

Good lookin' out, mods!
    I am a habitual liar, everything i write is pure fiction and holds no truth.
    303,720,719 writers PM me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Good luck, Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post

haha, my moms like "omg maybe its herpies"
    lmao...hope everything is good guy.this actually has happen to me twice,seriously the worst pain ive experienced,and yea i even told my mom from how worried i got,i didnt see a doctor both times i really thought i did have cancer but ive only been smoking for like 2 years so i just didnt pay attention and luckly the pain has not returned
    Last edited by FlippingChickens; 06-02-2010 at 06:15 PM.

i just gotback, and thank fuckin god its nothign serious. my shit did knot up but got unknotted.. so its just swollen as fuck right now. an the lump was because the shit ontop of the testicle that produces sperm was swollen as fuck from the twist.

the shit on the left side, thats whats swollen as fuck

so i got some pills an it should be good in a week

no surgery, no cancer, no removal.

now i will never speak of this again and front like it never happened... i stay two balled for meow

whats good hood?
    Last edited by GuyGuyer of Guyland; 06-02-2010 at 07:06 PM.
    Tits

How did you tie your ball in a knot?
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

i have no idea yo, the onyl physical shit ive done in the past 5-6 days is had one game of golf..

i honestly have no idea
    Tits

if you smoke..or just do drugs...its probably it..because both times the pain occured i was mad fucked up,so idk im guessing it that

i smoke weed, i spraypaint, i drink and i made fun of my homie for havin one nut.

its prolly just karma gettin me back for callin him a uni nut
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

A KNOT....Wow well I guess that cool......You get to keep you shit soooo.....I would have lol'd if i found out my shit was in a not
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

no you wouldnt have, you woulda bugged the fuck out. told a bunch of people tryin to figure out what to do. phone a doctor. have him touch your ballsack in an unpleasent way then get some pills to calm down the swelling

fact.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by FlippingChickens View Post
    if you smoke..or just do drugs...its probably it..because both times the pain occured i was mad fucked up,so idk im guessing it that
    i highly doubt smoking or doing drugs would result in a knot in your balls. like when have you ever hit a blunt and had one of you nuts just flip a 180 on you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.