Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 409 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 309359389399404405406407408409410411412413414419429459509909 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,180 of 25507

Thread: Good Afternoon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

In other news...
    I don't respect women.
    Quote Originally Posted by SMIL View Post
    your all fuckin toys mon i am the grandmaster smil and fuck cop, fuck terrible tkid, fuck seen, fuck mister cartoon, fuck vfr its all about me and my homie trane representin sfc bitches

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

No, this entire page is dedicated to the celebration of Guy's lack of any sort of ball dysfunction.

Fact, the restaurant that I'm training at is in the epicenter of NASCAR country. When I say epicenter I mean that on a usual day we'll have 4 or 5 different race teams come in and I'll see an easy 3 drivers on a weekday. If one of those teams win we have a 1 day notice to make 60 pizzas, 30 subs and 1000 chicken wings. I hate NASCAR.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

you didnt hate nascar before?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Always have.

ha word. nascar is rediculous.

so i'm finally starting to break the writers block that has plagued me the last couple weeks. finally producing work i feel is up to my standards. its a good feeling cause i've been pretty discouraged lately. finally got motivation to finish some shit.

Quote Originally Posted by AteskOne View Post
    like when have you ever hit a blunt and had one of you nuts just flip a 180 on you?
    ahhahahah na na never happen with a blunt, but once occured after i took a huge bong hit that i couldnt finish and then i started feeling this chronic pain in my nut like somebody kicked them..and another time when i almost finished a wisky bottle,but that time wasnt nearly as bad as the first

you're doing something wrong man. that shouldnt be happening.

but what? It was a couple of months ago, ive been smoking like a beast the past 2 months so idk what i could be doing wrong? ...on another note,im really blunted as i speak

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by AteskOne View Post
    ha word. nascar is rediculous.

so i'm finally starting to break the writers block that has plagued me the last couple weeks. finally producing work i feel is up to my standards. its a good feeling cause i've been pretty discouraged lately. finally got motivation to finish some shit.
    You have no idea...I just can't work right now. I have 3 poems that need to be illustrated by Tuesday, a few observational drawings that need to exist, and also 3 unfinished canvases that I NEED to get done...and then I have a line of people who need their tattoo designs so they can get them asap. Sometimes I hate being the one who is good at ths stuff. I feel so pressured..and all I want to do is take pictures. Its just that kind of week...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    i got a large lump on one of my nuts. my moms like "its herpies" an im like. no, herpies are sores. not lumps on my nuts.

so im being optimistic thinkin its not cancer an i dont need to have one of em removed.

thats all

yeah, i woulda thought it woulda been a sperm deposit or some shit.. but i busted a nut last night an it didnt do shit, it just hurt more afterwards. who knows

an im not nervous, if it is cancer. i deserved it from fuckin with cigarettes, marijuana and spraypaint. sooo.... what else could i expect?

They're little puss filled bubbles that form "down under" especially in the summer from all the sweat and humidity.

Still get them checked out, but I'm pretty sure you'l be fine.

PM me for slap in the face trades

how about i post a picture of my moldy asshole
    then when you get disgusted i'll just say chill it's not your asshole

^^you're way too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    You have no idea...I just can't work right now. I have 3 poems that need to be illustrated by Tuesday, a few observational drawings that need to exist, and also 3 unfinished canvases that I NEED to get done...and then I have a line of people who need their tattoo designs so they can get them asap. Sometimes I hate being the one who is good at ths stuff. I feel so pressured..and all I want to do is take pictures. Its just that kind of week...
    i feel you. seriously i'm like the go to guy in my group of friends whenever they want cool shit... like a custom painted table, or an airbrushed bike helmet. dont even get me started on them amount of people that ask me for tattoo designs. i usually just tell people to fuck off. go to a tattoo shop that's what you pay them to do there. loki i want to see some of your work. i havent seen shit from you ever. hit me up on aim.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEzLV0yGzjg
    everyone should know how to make a towel horn

That's the kind of parent I'll be. Hell, the kid looks like I did when I was his age, minus the towel horn of course.

lmao awesome. the kid has no idea.

got my first shift in a couple hours. finally gonna be workin an shit. work motivates me to paint. paint motivates me to be happy. was scoutin out highway signs yesterday. got a couple in mind when i can get around to it

my other ones still running, its been about 6 weeks. 6 weeks run time in my city is something special. so i figured out what im hittin this year
    Tits

igght so my freinds tryna get a music studio where he lives so everyone should help him out yaa knoo.. jus click the link and vote for him.. http://pep.si/dzup1S

No.
    Guy, where are you working at?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    got my first shift in a couple hours. finally gonna be workin an shit. work motivates me to paint. paint motivates me to be happy. was scoutin out highway signs yesterday. got a couple in mind when i can get around to it

my other ones still running, its been about 6 weeks. 6 weeks run time in my city is something special. so i figured out what im hittin this year
    I hit a highway that always gets buffed earlier this year, and it ran for a couple months, it wasn't even snowing or anything, just cold.

And i need to get on that job tip

PM me for slap in the face trades

how about i post a picture of my moldy asshole
    then when you get disgusted i'll just say chill it's not your asshole

god damn i hate the mainstream and every faggot that rocks out to that shit. i'm so sick of kids i went to school with dropping tracks on FB where they rhyme about their money and cars and everything else they dont fucking have. the other day me and my boy (whos on some real hip-hop shit) went to this kids crib whos got a studio cause he wanted to have a session. the whole time the kid was rhyming about how he's rich and he's got bentleys and shit. i finally stopped the kid and asked him why he was rhyming about this shit when he lives with his mom and has to catch rides from his girl everywhere cause he doesnt have a car. kid's answer was "i dont know that's just how i rhyme"...no thats how every faggot on the radio rhymes and you're just feeding into the trend. stupid pop wannabe mother fuckers.