Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 471 of 1280 FirstFirst ... 371421451461466467468469470471472473474475476481491521571971 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,420 of 25587

Thread: Good Afternoon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Any One Consider Daily Ganja Smoking a drug habit ?
    Quote Originally Posted by AteskOne View Post
    pulse i must say i like your style.

http://adelaidehiphop.blogspot.com/

Keep up with underground hip hop worldwide. Updates daily

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Nope.
    I smoke it as medication for my body, for a connection to Gaia and the universe, and just for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by PulseWithLife View Post
    Any One Consider Daily Ganja Smoking a good habit ?
    yes.

MSG ME FOR VANCITY MEETUPS

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

do you consider lookin at tits on the web at least once a day a sex addiction?

i smoke at least... three times a day. because i can. not out of habbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    follow me on twitter @BazerSix

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I'm at about 3 times a day now, too.
    Crook, I see what you did there

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah........................
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    follow me on twitter @BazerSix

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by CrookOne View Post
    yes.
    no
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

Depends on the person.
    Just finished an 8 hour shift, about to go out to eat and house party later mother fuckaz
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

no not really i smoke everyday mainly because its levels me out,but i can always take a break if i want,i havent smoked in the past 4 days

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Too tired to look for the appropriate thread. Figured Id tell you guys whats up. Had a long weekend in the city, went down to visit a friend. Last night it was getting late and I figured I let my boy hang with his girl and I'd get out there hair. I live about 2 hours away and was like yea ima bounce on home. I really went to home depot to grab some paint before they close and figured Id find some tracks and get to work. Got the paint and It was about 5 min before close and There was just one woman at the checkout. She was kinda cute probably my age, had some piercings and I was like soooo do I get a discount? shes like well you need to give me a reason. I said cuz you think im cute haha. she gave me like 35 bucks of paint for 20 bones! gave her my number and told her to call me. She called me like 15 min later and we went out for a few drinks at a bar. She turned out to be interesting and wierd, kina hott, and Bi-sexual and had a tattoo across the top of her shoulders that said "FUCKING BITCH" wierd shit. I had only slept 2 hours friday night too, I was mad tired. about 12 o clock i finished up and asked if she wanted to get outa here, but she said she was just gonna go home, she paid for the drinks tho haha!

So now im on my mission, drive straight to down town where I knew there was a huge train yard and scoped it out kinda in my car. Parked and started walking to the tracks. It was busy as shit down town highways trains people cars, the whole shabang. Found a hole in the barbed fence and started walking towards the trains, it was like where the trains fucking park or load/unload or whatever and it was a bunch of locamotives just chillen all loud n shit pretty tense but not many cars and pretty heated. I went back out where i came from and decided to walk farther and find a less heated location. still downtown but about half a mile away i found a good spot to hop this fence were some otha *****s had bent over the barb n shit. find a train and its pretty close to a newer apartment complex lookin over it. anyway got the outline done and started on the fill and some big lights were approaching me like on the track like wtf thought it was a train, it was making some loud noises n shit. dropped my paint and booked it, hid out for like 25 min and walked the street by it to scope it. sketched as fuck i went back hoped the fence creeped low by the train so no one would see me even though some mad street lights lit this shit up. was like scoping the shit out under a car and it was all clear ya no, so im just gonna grab my paint and get the fuck outa there. i grab it and take about 20 steps and these lights (just a huge truck probably worked for the railway or summshit) is coming at me faster than before, i ran my ass off crossed underr the train and kept running climbed the fence, tore my shorts and a little bit of my shirt hoping back over and just kept running. just ran the fuck all the way to my car. hardly slept after a long drive home.

exhausted and bummed i didn't get to finish a good one which i was feeling pretty good about, o well i saved my paint. wierd ass dreams too. crazy ass weekend. back to the real world.....

You got chased out of a yard, congrats. Next time don't go under the train.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Man, I was hoping you were going to end the story with something like, "I get to the yard, and I see this chick painting, so I walk up to her and I realize, it's the girl from Home Depot!"
    Instead you broke a big rule and went under the train...
    Fuck You

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    You got chased out of a yard, congrats. Next time don't go under the train.
    Word....

Yo for some reason I have been stuck on listening to this instrumental for like a while now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHiJq...eature=related
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

You never go under the train, think about it like going ass to mouth. He's probably never spent too long of time in the yard to see a lone car fly down the line and bump the entire line without warning, that's how people die.

Edit- Since we're instrumental lovin' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBMaZB09N1s
    Last edited by Baron; 06-20-2010 at 06:47 PM.

SELL DRUGS SELL DRUGS SELL DRUGS SELL DRUGS SELL DRUGS SELL DRUGS SELL DRUGS

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by (SoS)Viruz View Post
    Word....

Yo for some reason I have been stuck on listening to this instrumental for like a while now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHiJq...eature=related
    badump

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thats probably the reason shit went south in the first place....thanks for the heads up homies!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Dear /bs,
    19 to buy tobacco, and trying to make it 22 for alcohol...
    Needless to say, I hate my new state.
    Quote Originally Posted by retnevni View Post
    ill have to disagree with both of yous..the 11th of september is the best time to bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by purplethug View Post
    crews are supposed to be just a few guys who are watching your back not about 200 people who write tko across the country. tko really isnt a crew its more of an army.

got my tenderloin marinating in grand marnier and lemon slices tonight. chillin on a sniffer of marnier. got a week off from work. barbeque tomorrow. pieces all week. im gonna man up an hit a new highway spot soon. its chill, i scoped it out many times. but im gonna rock a clean piece this time. yay me
    Tits