Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 522 of 1280 FirstFirst ... 224224725025125175185195205215225235245255265275325425726221022 ... LastLast
Results 10,421 to 10,440 of 25587

Thread: Good Afternoon

That's a shame. In a few weeks some friends are going to start early so last night we all decided that before anyone leaves we are having a champagne party. No beer, no liquor, just straight champagne. We are all getting dressed up too, cause we're classy like that.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Muahaha! I decided to say fuck getting an apartment.

I got a house instead
    Fuck You

Alex Goose is, in my opinion, one of the most underrated producers in a long time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Ukw...os=XK2QcyHUxGs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaZ0c...eature=related

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by luvsac View Post

saw the dude when he just finished a wall with rime and saber. they were just chillin and i ask to have my backpack hit up...he says he'll be back in a minute with a marker and is gone for a half hour. i left feeling OWn3D
    he said he would be back with a marker? you know that fool had like 4 on him atleast.i wouldnt had said shit and just stood there lookin all mysterious staring them *****s down like some clint eastwood type shit until they were overcome with curiousity and were all like who are you? and then i would be all like "yo i write_______" and then they would be all like " i aint never heard of you" and ima be all like "thats because im underground fool,you gotta be in the scene to know whats up" makin them feel all outta touch with graffiti and shit then they go home and analyze their lives and shit and then BAM!
    i dont remember what i was trying to accomplish with the whole deal but i think it had something to do with him not tagging your shit.i suggest you print off a copy of his work and tape it on your back too look all super cool.its only super cool if you tape it on.if you try and get it screenprinted on you'll just look like a tool.if you tape it on it says to the world"look guys,i wanna rock some super cool graffiti taggings on my shirt but im too poor to go and have it done professionally" and everyone knows being poor is the ultimate cool.black people are poor and their hella cool.why? because nothings cooler than eating ramen noodles and spam sandwiches for dinner in a candle lit apartment on the southside with no AC or lights because your just too cool to pay your light bills.you dont need any lights motherfucker because your grill be shinin so bright it lights up the whole house until your murdered infront of a gas station for it while trying to get you a pack of black and milds or a cigarillo or whatever else you might need at the stoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by ESKiMO2 View Post
    Romero... he speaks the truth.

syrup in my cup maayne hold up.]

luvsc - let me inform u on da slang homie... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=minute

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love the weather here during the summer. it never rains. ever. period. not one time. from mid may to mid september. and is 80 degrees every day. and the lake is oh so nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    She was faking to try and get you to finish cuz she didn't wanna fuck you.
    But you didn't so she pushed you off.

Quote Originally Posted by ..romero.. View Post
    he said he would be back with a marker? you know that fool had like 4 on him atleast.i wouldnt had said shit and just stood there lookin all mysterious staring them *****s down like some clint eastwood type shit until they were overcome with curiousity and were all like who are you? and then i would be all like "yo i write_______" and then they would be all like " i aint never heard of you" and ima be all like "thats because im underground fool,you gotta be in the scene to know whats up" makin them feel all outta touch with graffiti and shit then they go home and analyze their lives and shit and then BAM!
    i dont remember what i was trying to accomplish with the whole deal but i think it had something to do with him not tagging your shit.i suggest you print off a copy of his work and tape it on your back too look all super cool.its only super cool if you tape it on.if you try and get it screenprinted on you'll just look like a tool.if you tape it on it says to the world"look guys,i wanna rock some super cool graffiti taggings on my shirt but im too poor to go and have it done professionally" and everyone knows being poor is the ultimate cool.black people are poor and their hella cool.why? because nothings cooler than eating ramen noodles and spam sandwiches for dinner in a candle lit apartment on the southside with no AC or lights because your just too cool to pay your light bills.you dont need any lights motherfucker because your grill be shinin so bright it lights up the whole house until your murdered infront of a gas station for it while trying to get you a pack of black and milds or a cigarillo or whatever else you might need at the stoe.
    This is the first time you've made me laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    Muahaha! I decided to say fuck getting an apartment.

I got a house instead
    goddamn this was overlooked,
    congrats buddy

Quote Originally Posted by ..romero.. View Post
    i'm dying. hahahah
    pee pee five one doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Someone pass me the tape!
    Kickin' it

mero +1 internets

flickr.com/gratisdbth

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

where the party at?
    girls is on thier way wherez tha bacardi at?
    "my blackbo0k is like my bitch,cause everybody tryna get up in it"
    want a discount off karmaloop.com? Hiit me in a pm
    South Bay Writers Get At Me

who believes in conspiracy theories and Illuminati ndd the new world order
    Kaz onee

lifes a bitch but god forbid the bitch divorce me ill be flooded with ice so hell fire cant scorch me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

partially
    why

druuunk

Sleep less, dream more.

It's awesome.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think my job has become attached with me. ive been there pretty much 2 years and alot of the managment like me but little do they know i have a interview thursday. sucks for them
    Fuck off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H0fy73jQaI

ever since that fool lil boosie went to jail for murder ive been jammin his shit alot.he's pretty dope.its too bad the *****s like 4 foot 3 or something.it makes it hard to take him serious.like i see him with the tec and thats all good but when that shit is tall enough for you to stand it up on the ground and have it come up to your knees thats a problem.still,i like this song.

I do not agree.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you disagree with me on what? that boosie is a good rapper or that he's a borderline little person who could easily be mistook as the black elf from bad santa?

That boosie is a good rapper.