Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 523 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 234234735035135185195205215225235245255265275285335435736231023 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,460 of 25640

Thread: Good Afternoon

  1. #10441
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Palindrome City
    Posts
    1,431
    Credits
    587
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    That song sucks major ass.

  2. #10442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ..romero.. View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H0fy73jQaI


    ever since that fool lil boosie went to jail for murder ive been jammin his shit alot.he's pretty dope.its too bad the *****s like 4 foot 3 or something.it makes it hard to take him serious.like i see him with the tec and thats all good but when that shit is tall enough for you to stand it up on the ground and have it come up to your knees thats a problem.still,i like this song.
    this wack *****s music just helped me partly understand why your such a bellend

    get down with the realness
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIQkc...eature=related

  3. #10443
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in a grave clawin my way to the surface
    Posts
    1,114
    Credits
    51
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    what are you talking about? boosie is like one of the realest and deepest rappers out *****.best recognize.you need to listen to that song again and see what i mean.that fool is like the southern immortal technique.you just cant comprehend it.because its so deep.amd your so shallow.shallow minded sucker...



    i will await your reply after you have reviewed said video and realize he is the true reincarnation of tupac and therefore you should pay your respects and whatnot.
    Last edited by ..romero..; 07-14-2010 at 03:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ESKiMO2 View Post
    Romero... he speaks the truth.

    syrup in my cup maayne hold up.]

  4. #10444
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Palindrome City
    Posts
    1,431
    Credits
    587
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Deep in his asshole, because he's in prison without a gun. EY-OH

  5. #10445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ..romero.. View Post
    what are you talking about? boosie is like one of the realest and deepest rappers out *****.best recognize.you need to listen to that song again and see what i mean.that fool is like the southern immortal technique.you just cant comprehend it.because its so deep.amd your so shallow.shallow minded sucker...



    i will await your reply after you have reviewed said video and realize he is the true reincarnation of tupac and therefore you should pay your respects and whatnot.
    lol he couldnt rhyme dope if it was the only thing stoping a blood clot traveling to his brain
    and get of pacs nuts he was good but way overhyped

  6. #10446

    Default

    Real hip hop cat's know what's up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chS_7...os=lLlDhyAJIPA
    "If cash rules everything, then I am not moved"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o9dX...os=ajHJbnJnK2U
    "Ain't saying names but we're not the same, all that money and the fame dont change the fact that you lame. Might wanna grab you a chain, wanna tip up your hat.
    Might wanna purchase some game homie, your shit is so wack"
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

  7. #10447
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in a grave clawin my way to the surface
    Posts
    1,114
    Credits
    51
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    lol he couldnt rhyme dope if it was the only thing stoping a blood clot traveling to his brain
    and get of pacs nuts he was good but way overhyped
    hmmm.you must be a biggie fan then...well theres no point in talking to you any further than.you will forever be blinded by this petty east coast west coast beef.i thought this was water under the bridge...i thought this beef died with the nineties...but i guess i was wrong.shame shame shame....
    Quote Originally Posted by ESKiMO2 View Post
    Romero... he speaks the truth.

    syrup in my cup maayne hold up.]

  8. #10448

    Default

    im a music fan retard.

    there both talented but overrated

    and i got 13 seconds into my second listen and muted that trash niggger

  9. #10449
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New York/ Your gf's Arsehole
    Posts
    824
    Credits
    106
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ..romero.. View Post
    hmmm.you must be a biggie fan then...well theres no point in talking to you any further than.you will forever be blinded by this petty east coast west coast beef.i thought this was water under the bridge...i thought this beef died with the nineties...but i guess i was wrong.shame shame shame....
    You BETTER be trolling.
    ...

  10. #10450

    Default

    whats good interwebs? my apartment is awesome and i met a bitch today walkin my roomates bulldog an she was all like "AWWGHHWAAHH!! cute dog!" an i was all like. "that face mole has hair comin out it"

    ok, i didnt say that. but i should have.
    Tits

  11. #10451

    Default

    That sounds like a similar story I have
    Only I didn't come back with a girl, and my bulldog has been dead for weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    cum to my trailer park an call juggalos gay,
    every motherfucker whos down with the clown will stomp ur ass

  12. #10452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    im a music fan retard.

    there both talented but overrated

    and i got 13 seconds into my second listen and muted that trash niggger
    They're*
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

  13. #10453
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a world deep in my mind
    Posts
    3,707
    Credits
    36
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    You know, Baron, I thought I was the only person who listened to Median. Glad to see im not alone! Brenda's baby is fucking ridiculous!
    Fuck off.

  14. #10454

    Default

    I'm a hip-hop head at heart. It's sad to see that some of the realest artists will never make it big solely because they're too real. What a catch 22.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

  15. #10455
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a world deep in my mind
    Posts
    3,707
    Credits
    36
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    yeah it fucking sucks.
    Fuck off.

  16. #10456
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,589
    Credits
    227
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Word bs whats good
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  17. #10457
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a world deep in my mind
    Posts
    3,707
    Credits
    36
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    not shit. catching up with this super sexual girl from school. apparently shes more aggressive and into sex now. im pissed im not in her company right now
    Fuck off.

  18. #10458
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,766
    Credits
    98
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    The patron saint of mediocrity.

  19. #10459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    You know, Baron, I thought I was the only person who listened to Median. Glad to see im not alone! Brenda's baby is fucking ridiculous!
    thats more or less his only good song. he's got a small small handful of dope tracks. pretty easy to sleep on in my eyes. although brendas baby is a dope track

    STICKY FINGAZZZ!!
    Tits

  20. #10460
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    2,728
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I just washed the whip and its looking so fresh n so cleannnnn.
    Can't wait to cruise my new dub mix. Its gonna bbbbbump in the trunk.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top