Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 611 of 1278 FirstFirst ... 1115115615916016066076086096106116126136146156166216316617111111 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,220 of 25542

Thread: Good Afternoon

  1. #12201
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,587
    Credits
    225
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Let me tell you....Classes.....ARE FUCKIN EASY. Apply for schools, and gettin ready to do a huge gig for my community in the up coming months.....
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  2. #12202

    Default

    went out with a new girl i meet tonight and i got a handjob and i was pulling her tits out and playing with her nipples haha in a packed movie!! out of nowhere the credits pop up and my cock is still out i think alot of people saw my dick lol luckly there were more bitches than dudes but still awkward as fuck and there was a old lady sitting 2 chairs next to us..fuck now i feel kinda fucked up doing it like shit thats somebodys mom..on another note i saw a lot of dope spots on the drive back home, overall it was a good fucking night ..oh and as i was driving by looking at a wall i was going about 25 in a 45 mph zone and i swear i see a huge flash like my picture was taken with a camera on top of a streetlight,i was bugging out and im not being paranoid
    Last edited by FlippingChickens; 10-16-2010 at 12:07 AM.

  3. #12203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    you guys are sick. this spot is bangin. im not leaving a subpar one color leanover there. especially when i got two buckets for a nice scheme. ill go bigger with a fill.
    When I try and fix spots they get buffed the next day.
    Almost always
    So it's pointless to me.
    and fixing is just too sketch, if something gets painted one night you can bet it's going to be a little more heat the next night.
    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    cum to my trailer park an call juggalos gay,
    every motherfucker whos down with the clown will stomp ur ass

  4. #12204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlippingChickens View Post
    went out with a new girl i meet tonight and i got a handjob and i was pulling her tits out and playing with her nipples haha in a packed movie!! out of nowhere the credits pop up and my cock is still out i think alot of people saw my dick lol luckly there were more bitches than dudes but still awkward as fuck and there was a old lady sitting 2 chairs next to us..fuck now i feel kinda fucked up doing it like shit thats somebodys mom
    Classy.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

  5. #12205
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a world deep in my mind
    Posts
    3,705
    Credits
    34
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlippingChickens View Post
    i was going about 25 in a 45 mph zone and i swear i see a huge flash like my picture was taken with a camera on top of a streetlight,i was bugging out and im not being paranoid


    welcome to america.....
    Fuck off.

  6. #12206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Bay
    Posts
    2,313
    Credits
    252
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    The same guy I saw two weeks ago rolls through my neighborhood at midnight asking me where the party's at.

    This is the same guy from two weeks ago, asking the same fucking question. If we don't got one then, we won't have one now.
    The forests of Timber have changed.
    But the owls are still around.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    fuck crunk fuck hiphop its all about the underground hiphop mainstream can suck my dick

  7. #12207

    Default

    work in two hours, still high. no sleep for me tonight.
    Tits

  8. #12208

    Default

    booooooooooorrreed.slightly drunk.

  9. #12209
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    screwface capital
    Posts
    1,655
    Credits
    55
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i went to the planet smashers show last night and they were taking forever to come out on stage so i climed up and yelled "where the fuck are they?!?" into the mike and their bouncer just fucking picked me up and dropped me on the ground. i was so pissed i couldnt enjoy the rest of the show, witch i paid 40 dollars to see. i just streched to an 8 guage and i lost my spacers and 8 bucks when he dropped me and today i can hardly walk. FOCK!
    Quote Originally Posted by keepsicks View Post
    ^^^^im not sayin im just sayin, should/shouldnt was said alot when it shouldnt have been or maybe it should have but should you all worry about your own shit?sure.

  10. #12210

    Default

    today already sucks
    Tits

  11. #12211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle View Post
    i went to the planet smashers show last night and they were taking forever to come out on stage so i climed up and yelled "where the fuck are they?!?" into the mike and their bouncer just fucking picked me up and dropped me on the ground. i was so pissed i couldnt enjoy the rest of the show, witch i paid 40 dollars to see. i just streched to an 8 guage and i lost my spacers and 8 bucks when he dropped me and today i can hardly walk. FOCK!
    that's pretty funny man.

    i would never pay 40 bucks for the planet smashers tho. on principle.
    pee pee five one doo doo


    Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

  12. #12212

    Default

    Going to explore an abandoned transcendentalist commune, pics up later.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

  13. #12213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    screwface capital
    Posts
    1,655
    Credits
    55
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i had to buy a second ticket. all my friends were going and i love the band.
    Quote Originally Posted by keepsicks View Post
    ^^^^im not sayin im just sayin, should/shouldnt was said alot when it shouldnt have been or maybe it should have but should you all worry about your own shit?sure.

  14. #12214

    Default

    i've seen them twice. lol.... 40 seemed like a lot for one ticket. glad you said it was two.
    pee pee five one doo doo


    Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

  15. #12215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    screwface capital
    Posts
    1,655
    Credits
    55
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    this was my third time. i was sooooooo pissed too. the 40 i drank beforehand didnt help me think things through haha
    Quote Originally Posted by keepsicks View Post
    ^^^^im not sayin im just sayin, should/shouldnt was said alot when it shouldnt have been or maybe it should have but should you all worry about your own shit?sure.

  16. #12216

    Default

    i did a 9 hour shift an only had time for one 10 minute break. on 0 hours of sleep. 10 minutes left in my shift i cut a chunk outta my thumb. ayayaya...

    but im still content with today
    Tits

  17. #12217

    Default

    yo, its fuckin difficult roll a dutch with no tip on my thumb. i bled all over my joint too. shaugg. break out the bong
    Tits

  18. #12218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Bay
    Posts
    2,313
    Credits
    252
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Fuck I keep getting headaches from aerosol. Time to chill for a bit.
    The forests of Timber have changed.
    But the owls are still around.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    fuck crunk fuck hiphop its all about the underground hiphop mainstream can suck my dick

  19. #12219

    Default

    it stops hurtin after you loose "x" amount of braincells. then it starts to hurt twice as much after "Y" amount of braincells is lost
    Tits

  20. #12220
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,241
    Credits
    38
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Regardless of what I post I don't condone any illegal graffiti, although I stayed at a holiday inn once.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top