Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 823 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 323723773803813818819820821822823824825826827828833843873923 ... LastLast
Results 16,441 to 16,460 of 25639

Thread: Good Afternoon

was it good? the finger butt sticking? its been many moons since i ran that kind of uncharted territory. fingering girls b-holes i mean. id just do it and not say anything while i was just doing regular snatch fingers and pretend like it was nuthin. no qualms or complaints. kinda makes me wonder if they knew i was index pointing their b-holes in the first place.... since like, i pretended it wasnt happening i mean. one of those mysteries ill never know i reckon.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lmao they probably noticed, but didnt say anything because they prolly figured every1 does it or they enjoyed it.

If you havent yet, your gonna get a girl who dont like it, and theyre gonna fuckin tell you lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

It was cool I guess. I stuck my thumb in after the index finger and she jumped a bit, but she said she kinda enjoyed it.
    Fuck You

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol ass play, next shes gonna want to do it to you

Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    lmao they probably noticed, but didnt say anything because they prolly figured every1 does it or they enjoyed it.

If you havent yet, your gonna get a girl who dont like it, and theyre gonna fuckin tell you lol

good point.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol ass play, next shes gonna want to do it to you
    I'll drop knees on a bitch's skull.
    Fuck You

i got chased off a rooftop doing a sick ass piece during the evening. ran away, got caught, but ran away again. got away, got to my apartment. cops raided my apartment. hid in the shower, they missed me. hid in a cupboard for a few hours anticipating theyd come back. they sat outside my apartment complex for 5 or 6 hours. i managed to slip out of the building. but now have no where to go. they dropped by my parents too.

im kinna fucked right now. shit sucks
    Tits

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lmao Im betting you if you do it again she is gonna either joke about it or really want to lol. Hell if shes conniving she might even try to sneak a finger up there like you did to her.

Only girl I ever had anal sex with tried really hard to let me let her stick something in my ass. I told her it was good if shed let me fuck her sister after... never got to fuck her sister

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    i got chased off a rooftop doing a sick ass piece during the evening. ran away, got caught, but ran away again. got away, got to my apartment. cops raided my apartment. hid in the shower, they missed me. hid in a cupboard for a few hours anticipating theyd come back. they sat outside my apartment complex for 5 or 6 hours. i managed to slip out of the building. but now have no where to go. they dropped by my parents too.

im kinna fucked right now. shit sucks

how do you feel about becoming miguel sanchez?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

who is miguel sanchez?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i feel for you guy... that really sucks...

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

who is miguel sanchez?

Guy how are you on the internet then?!?!
    lolwut

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You can find internet access anywhere really...
    Fuck You

simon is asking too many fucking questions is what.

MDC familia.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lmao

:L thats true I guess haha
    lolwut

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I have never been too browntown, much to concerned about pulling out and having a peice of sweetcorn or somthing on my bellend.

cant even get past the first level
    I beat it yesterday. The last few levels are crazy, I got through it by not thinking about it and just going for it.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i never get ass.
    Cow Kru Siroki Brijeg

Welcome to the Balkanhttp://m.friendfeed-media.com/de8a2965f6bb5761042368f19b5047b7dc183fe7