Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 826 of 1280 FirstFirst ... 326726776806816821822823824825826827828829830831836846876926 ... LastLast
Results 16,501 to 16,520 of 25587

Thread: Good Afternoon

^^^
    this is the reason why im not running out to fuck with pills.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    What did you take?

My best friend's little brother was just put in the hospital the other night. He took some drug called 2CE and he had a mental break down, a really bad one. He was manic for hours in the hospital, clearly not the same kid as before and the drug is so new no one really knows the long term ramifications. Today he was released and his older sister took him to a yoga class thinking it would help clear his mind. She went to the bathroom and the kid saw a woman who he thought was from the hospital secretly watching and testing him. He approached her and started yelling at her to stop following her and stop telling the doctors. Turns out it was just a mother at the yoga class with her kids. So now their family is thinking about a psych ward.
    That's intense man. I've done a lot of 2CE, 2CB, 2CI, and seen a lot of people do that shit, and never have anything crazy like that. I really think homeboy should be fine after some time though.
    Fuck You

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dont fux with anything like that. bit of lsd here and there or some boomers. Thats enough for me.

just got cable and interwebs today. mmm sup fags
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    Burn in hell, she-devil, burn in hell!

fuck lsd. fuck boomers. fuck having cunts try and steal me outta my dimension. happened once, i enjoy the one i rule now.

cable is useless!.. except for stargate. stargate's dope.

im listening to music, playing chess.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

eh shark week is pretty entertaining. However, I just got like 13 classic vhs tapes. the video input on my tv is shot so I cant play sexbox...vhs tape is all that works. I also grabbed this magnetic boardgame in the market...shoots n ladders...chess/checkers. Im becoming a senior citizen lately. Its 930 on a Friday and where am I? Oh just in bed already with the lover...who got a dui and now we can't go to the bar..smoking myself into a coma.
    Last edited by Shere Khan; 08-05-2011 at 08:28 PM.

your chick sounds intense. tell her to wise up and be more careful. where im at, they fucking hang you by your toes for dui offenses. id rather walk off my drunk home then all the horrid shit that comes with a DUI in my area. interlock?rediculous fines? jail time? fuck outta here.

EDIT: almost forgot. i got accosted by 2 fat chicks and a rather aggressive homosexual man today at the super market. i feel bad for girls and how like a pack of dudes try and holler and be aggressive. this was that inverse.
    Last edited by plumbererer; 08-05-2011 at 08:59 PM.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol...we were supposed to stay at a friends til it turned into a drunken outrage at 3 am...an eye poke and two fish hooks later...pissed. We dipped and got fucked. Loves ma had to bring me home...half hour drive after I failed a breathalyzer test...then I had to break into my own apartment because my roomie was sleeping. Good times.

and good luck with your market escapades. Getting hollered at sucks.

fuck hollerin, ill shoot em a smile an say whaddup. huntin for pussy is for people who cant hunt for dreams. i love some fresh lips, but i aint one to hunt out any chick till one caves. shit seems a bit weak in my eyes. living vicariously through sex. hmmmm...

yo shere khan, i heard youre a big heterosexual man with a huge weener! haha. juss playin.. or am i? you could have a small weener...
    Last edited by plumbererer; 08-05-2011 at 11:27 PM.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

why do white people love shark week so much?
    man fuck sharks

Quote Originally Posted by allcitybomber View Post
    thug life is the only life.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    fuck hollerin, ill shoot em a smile an say whaddup. huntin for pussy is for people who cant hunt for dreams. i love some fresh lips, but i aint one to hunt out any chick till one caves. shit seems a bit weak in my eyes. living vicariously through sex. hmmmm...

yo shere khan, i heard youre a big heterosexual man with a huge weener! haha. juss playin.. or am i? you could have a small weener...

yeah thats the thing tho. i was putting oil in the ride while i waited for my errand runner and like they were sitting there hollering at me and shit cat calling and i was like gtfohere i aint tryna talk right now i got shit to do. and like even if i were to take it serious they were acting like fuck heads being loud and annoying and shit and then their partner was hella flamboyant asking about my meat and if i got a bush shit like that. i was just like hella caught off guard creeped out more than angry. so i listened to what they had to say then was like later. then they followed me out of the parking lot. to be honest i think they were trying to orchestrate a fourgie with a random stranger in the super market parking lot, which when you think about it if thats how they roll who knows what kind of VD they be harboring with such willy nilly free love antics.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Bunnies View Post
    why do white people love shark week so much?
    man fuck sharks
    great "WHITE" shark...
    [/QUOTE]
    bump this...

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

Yo, I dont sleep.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

indeed.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

maybe i have no weeeener at all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

White people are crazy when it comes to dealing with animals lulz.
    + It's my 39th hour of being awake, and now I'm tired + I finally ate something, a bowl of ricebubbles
    Last edited by NiL; 08-06-2011 at 08:40 AM.
    y0

i know you dont have a wiener. plumberers being a cunt encrouching on my post.

ruger. next time dont listen to em. if they got nothing worth hearing. shouldnt pretend to listen.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha its all good. i dont really care its no big dealio.
    whats good homes?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i know you dont have a wiener. plumberers being a cunt encrouching on my post.

ruger. next time dont listen to em. if they got nothing worth hearing. shouldnt pretend to listen.
    roogz is a special kinda guy..... he enjoys small mountain climbing and can only swim if he has water wings on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it looks like shes going to tke a bite out of flubbers back