Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 846 of 1280 FirstFirst ... 346746796826836841842843844845846847848849850851856866896946 ... LastLast
Results 16,901 to 16,920 of 25587

Thread: Good Afternoon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

terminal illness and a gun

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    good to hear bro, what changed?
    Not that much really, just a few things going right instead of everything going wrong all the time. Can really change your perspective.

I appreciate your asking broskie

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That's good shit Senor Slush.
    Ugh, I've been waking up at like 5-6 every morning for a weak ass seasonal job. Feels good to be working again, but still.... I feel like people shouldn't wake up before the sun is up...
    Fuck You

Still drunk? Drank a bottle of red last night and then someone pulled out franzia. Ended up going to the hookah bar and since I'm on good terms with the owner there, plus the fact that I had a camera around my neck, I got a free hookah so long as I went around and took pictures of people. Last night was the shit, my burgers turned out amazing even though I had to throw them in the oven for a few minutes because the coals on the grill were dying. I uploaded about half of the pictures last night, currently uploading the second half.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Quote Originally Posted by Slushi View Post
    Not that much really, just a few things going right instead of everything going wrong all the time. Can really change your perspective.

I appreciate your asking broskie
    a change of perspective is all you really need, you start to notice more things go your way or slow down to acknowledge small things you typically overlook. life is perspective

them burgers sound dope, ill peep them flicks when theyre up.

how long does it take acne to go away? its been a week nearly. im fucking sick of this shit.
    Tits

End result.

All of the other pictures are up on the meal thread.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

got drunk off a bottle of red lastnight smoked a blunt(dolo) and kicked it under the moon on some finding my self shiiiit.
    GOOOD NIGHT.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how long does it take acne to go away? its been a week nearly. im fucking sick of this shit.
    piss on a bit of toilet paper and rub it on the affected area, will be gone by the time you wake up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by FuckMcNasty View Post
    piss on a bit of toilet paper and rub it on the affected area, will be gone by the time you wake up
    FuckMcNasty has a PHD in facial urine acne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  2335765176-1.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  36.1 KB

http://coryjohnson.bandcamp.com/

everybody listen to these post-rock arrangements of Zelda music, right now.

the acnes on my chest for some wierd reason. but its receeding with rubbing alcohol.

anyways, cops just showed up at my door. again. this shit is fucking irritating me, theyre gonna harrass me and this shows ignoring it wont make it go away. guess i gotta go to the station and get accused of stuff then deny any wrong doing and likely sit in a cell for several hours while they attempt to piss me off.
    Tits

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

greece riots anyone?

well, just talked to the investigator whose been harrassin. he said he's issuing an arrest warrant tomorrow. we yelled at each other on the phone in a blatent show of power struggles. i said good day sir and hung up halfway through his sentence.

my dad poured me a glass of 14 year old scotch, we then proceeded to discuss the nature of it.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hopefully they don't have enough evidence to actually make any charges stick. And for your acne problem, apply tooth paste on it. It should be gone when you wake up in the morning.
    Fuck You

ive been using rubbing alcohol, its been working. dryin em out. this acne shits no joke, no wonder why people who have it are so bitter.

i dont believe they have enough to even get an arrest warrant, i know what they have and my face is in none of the pictures confiscated. i think he's just trying to shake me, or he has no idea how his job works. or i have no idea how the system works and they can charge me on suspicion. fucking cocksuckers. i also read up on schitzophrenia earlier and that shit isnt looking too promising for me either as i have many "symptoms" of a possible diagnosis, but i refuse to talk to a doctor about it because he'll slap me with meds and it'll sap my soul.

today has been a sub-par day.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

When self diagnosing, we tend to be a lot more critical on our attributes. Granted, I don't know you really, nor your situation, I just wouldn't jump to conclusions, because you end up convincing yourself that you have schizophrenia and there's no way out. Hah
    Fuck You

very true, although, i wouldnt be the first to say that. youre right though, dwelling on it will only make it more convincing. fuck the police though!
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Most people don't even know what schizophrenia really is.
    Name:  mehro6608.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  59.5 KB
    Fuck You

auditory hallucination, grandoise dellusions, paranoia, disorganized thinking/speech. among other things

a generalization of a lot of shit i gather.
    Tits

ive been using rubbing alcohol, its been working. dryin em out. this acne shits no joke, no wonder why people who have it are so bitter.

i dont believe they have enough to even get an arrest warrant, i know what they have and my face is in none of the pictures confiscated. i think he's just trying to shake me, or he has no idea how his job works. or i have no idea how the system works and they can charge me on suspicion. fucking cocksuckers. i also read up on schitzophrenia earlier and that shit isnt looking too promising for me either as i have many "symptoms" of a possible diagnosis, but i refuse to talk to a doctor about it because he'll slap me with meds and it'll sap my soul.

today has been a sub-par day.
    dont you think they would have hauled your ass in to the clink if they had you cornered. think man. you play chess. you obviously know its just a way to rattle you. no face no case. tell them to suck your cock. and tease your b-hole like a lizard's tongue. of course they are gonna pester you and try and get you to crack.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.