Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 888 of 1280 FirstFirst ... 388788838868878883884885886887888889890891892893898908938988 ... LastLast
Results 17,741 to 17,760 of 25587

Thread: Good Afternoon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    i cant handle the people in it. everyones so stuck up.

its a great way to make money if you can handle it, there are a lot of good people to work with if you pursue a career in the arts... but I found it kind of stressful and went back to blue collar work... its harder on your body but its a little more laid back. I love art I just don't know if I can do it for work...

mdma is totally fun <3
    Last edited by Tony; 10-26-2011 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by extinct View Post
    pm me your psn yo... kasp... im redoing the exchange... im not happy with it... i want a joint degree in arts and business.... atleast thats what i am trying for....
    I get it tomorrow if all goes well. He's selling it for $180 and has agreed to go to gamestop to make sure everything works. He's probably a drug addict. In other news I just saw some tigers outside, guess the zoo is in town.

I'm really excited for some reason. I don't normally buy myself nice things except for occasional book/comic. It'll be my birthday present to myself I guess.
    Last edited by Baron; 10-26-2011 at 08:28 PM.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

you guys are bad influences...art school is fucking annoying with all the boring work , gotta take less classes next quarter because i dont have time to do shit. But it aint all so bad im surrounded by a BUNCH of smokin hot females all day. Slapped a canadian girls ass today in class, she got a boyfriend lolollol ima fuck his girl one day!!! Gonna read "Crack and shine international" right now , YEEEAAHHH!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    I get it tomorrow if all goes well. He's selling it for $180 and has agreed to go to gamestop to make sure everything works. He's probably a drug addict. In other news I just saw some tigers outside, guess the zoo is in town.

I'm really excited for some reason. I don't normally buy myself nice things except for occasional book/comic. It'll be my birthday present to myself I guess.
    Get at me with that PSN mayne!
    Fuck You

My dad came back from Serbia and brought me a 2 Litre bottle of Jelen beer. It's dope.

I'm gonna start working on my Hallowe'en costume tomorrow. I'm gonna be a tall can of PBR, drinking tall cans of PBR. I scored mad cardboard to make the frame, yeee.

MDMA is really fun, but after the last time I did it I was content with it, haven't done it since. Figured i'd stop at on that note, seeing golden paths coming down from the sky, seeing reality on a level that isn't healthy for the psychie and thinking aliens we're creeping behind clouds. A bit much to deal with.
    Last edited by GuyGuyer of Guyland; 10-26-2011 at 09:00 PM.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

have you seen the prices of graphic novels these days... i saw one for $75 wtf... ye flipping chicken... canadian girls... i went to florida... all the chicks had bodies like this.. l .. all the chicks i see here look like this.. 8 ..but not as chunky and its a hit an miss for a pretty face...
    Last edited by extinct; 10-26-2011 at 10:34 PM.

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    did mdma and coke for my first time on the weekend, it was chill.
    chill?
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post

seeing golden paths coming down from the sky, seeing reality on a level that isn't healthy for the psychie and thinking aliens we're creeping behind clouds. A bit much to deal with.
    You sure you boys are taking Mdizzle?

Iv got my gram,sunglasses and chewing gum sorted for tomorro i just need to get some methadrone and im set

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pre sure the coke coulda fucked with it man.. i unno. im a big guy, 270 lbs 6'3... so iunno if a gram of mdma did anythign anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not trying to be a cynical cunt but it sounds like lies to me, or you were snorting some very sub par mandy
    the first time i done it was a year n abit ago, i had a bomb with about .3 in it and i was fully spangled.
    I doubt i could even hack a gram to myself now

saying that im 6,1 and dont wiegh anywere near 270lbs
    Last edited by FuckMcNasty; 10-27-2011 at 02:54 AM.

Whats good jigga's
    back again for another 4 o'clock bs sesh
    soo uhh today, plopped up a little simp at this bike trail
    and ofcourse 2 nosey faggots ride by right as im shellin it, i just finished up real quick
    and turn around and these dudes are stoped bout 50 yards away, ones on the phone
    so i pack my shit up and try to make a quick little escape
    now here's the shit part, the quick way out is blocked off by a barb wired fence, which normally isnt hard to hop
    but in this case, i started speed walking away, and hear one of these hero fucks yell some bullshit
    turn around to see them speeding over my way
    so i start to run over to the fence
    and i got a nice hop up, got up real quick
    and then my backpack gets fucking caught on this pole as im jumping down on the other side
    almost broke my back i swear, hurt so bad, then i bust my ass when my bag ripped
    and while this was happening, these fucks are there on the other side of the fence, just chillin
    one of the worst moments, but still got away from the local faggot hero's
    so call it a good day
    and um yeah, life doesnt get much more exciting than that for me sadly

Different people have significantly different tolerant systems with drugs, also depends on your mood at the time. I've been able to do 19 point hits of mdma and still stand, altough that was all I was really able to do, but there's been times where one or two point hits had me rolling on the floor touching my chest with crab hands, off similar batches. There has been time's where a couple hits of acid would fuck me up beyond comprehension and this one night I did 3 hits, 6 points of mdma, a gram of coke and drink a 12 pack and not feel too high until I took a bong hit after it was all done. Sometimes the first time you do certain drugs you won't get high. The one time I tried oxys I never got high and I did a 40.

Just be really careful with em and know what you're getting into. The shit i've done has fucked with my perception of reality fiercely and i'm struggling to get back to a point where I can actually think the world I live in is real.
    Last edited by GuyGuyer of Guyland; 10-27-2011 at 08:55 AM.
    Tits

Finished this book a few days ago and it relates entirely to this conversation.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disord..._disorder.aspx

I was diagnosed with this when I was 16. Relevant to conversation. Guy, you should read that.
    Molly typically is a really chill drug, and depending on the person, coke is too. People have told me that coke affects me differently because of my ADHD, not too sure though.
    Fuck You

Cool, I had never heard of that before. Good to know. Seems like there is a diagnosis for anything these days.
    Tits

I'm drinking beer by the litre, eating hot salami and designing a giant cardboard can of beer for my Hallowe'en costume.
    Tits

i don't think i'm doing fuck all for halloween... i work then i can't be bothered

i might go out as a cat, just paint whiskers on my face and wear a speedo. if i feel like it i'll throw on some boots and a hat and say i'm puss n boots

yeah i know. super faggoty, but chicks love that shit.

here's the four words that i live by "EAT PUSSY ALL DAY".... the girl i'm currently seeing loves me for my mantra.

EPAD. EPAD.
    pee pee five one doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

baron phil dick is a fucking awesome writer, all of his stuff is super sick.. reading radio free ablemuth right now, now thats a paranoid fucking trip

Quote Originally Posted by FaultO View Post
    i don't think i'm doing fuck all for halloween... i work then i can't be bothered

i might go out as a cat, just paint whiskers on my face and wear a speedo. if i feel like it i'll throw on some boots and a hat and say i'm puss n boots

yeah i know. super faggoty, but chicks love that shit.

here's the four words that i live by "EAT PUSSY ALL DAY".... the girl i'm currently seeing loves me for my mantra.

EPAD. EPAD.
    I refuse to eat pussy unless i'm dating the girl. You can never be too careful...

This is the first year in quite a long time that i'm dressing up. I'm gonna be a can of PBR... drinking cans of PBR.
    Tits

i hate dressing up but if ihave 2

ninja classic costume.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how are you fags doing on the BS?
    Quote Originally Posted by ESKiMO2 View Post
    Romero... he speaks the truth.

syrup in my cup maayne hold up.]