Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 918 of 1280 FirstFirst ... 4188188688989089139149159169179189199209219229239289389681018 ... LastLast
Results 18,341 to 18,360 of 25587

Thread: Good Afternoon

No fucking way!
    Damnn

whaaat i was watching roast of charlie sheen the other day, thats surreal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^ yeah dude.
    dude had a major stroke in October and passed away this morning!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

My window is drafting like it's not even there, I slept in my sleeping bag to keep warm last night. Fuck this mess.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

i think its weird that being cold makes me extremely sleepy and being warm does nothing for me.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

now do you understand why I call you the alligator?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I'm gonna be joining the military soon.
    Fuck You

Quote Originally Posted by plumbererer View Post
    i think its weird that being cold makes me extremely sleepy and being warm does nothing for me.
    Cold temperature thickens the blood which slows it down and in turn you become more drowsy.
    Tits

Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    I'm gonna be joining the military soon.
    Why?
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Plus, when your cold, your body burns more energy in order to maintain proper body temperature.

And I'm going nowhere in my life, so I figure I could work a bullshit job and make no money for the next X amount of years, or I can do something a bit more productive and make quite a bit of money for the next X amount of years. Plus I wanna shoot something aha.
    Fuck You

You want to shoot a man defending his land against terrorists? In the name of a bullshit system that points fingers at other countries for apparently doing what the States is known to do? Enjoy your soul before it's stripped from you.
    Tits

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

and enjoy your butthole before it gets stretched and probed

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so after 5 days of my car getting fixed some idiot tow truck driver damages it further and makes it start leaking oil

RRRRRAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEEE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im getting my N in January.... i hope... wasn't there a thread with outlines like this?
    http://theinfamousmag.com/INFsubwaytrain.pdf

Last edited by extinct; 11-30-2011 at 08:24 PM.

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    You want to shoot a man defending his land against terrorists? In the name of a bullshit system that points fingers at other countries for apparently doing what the States is known to do? Enjoy your soul before it's stripped from you.
    I said shoot something, not someone, though I have no qualms with shooting someone that is shooting at me. I don't see it as selling my soul at all, I see it as getting paid to travel, work a little bit, and open more doors up for me, because I have next to none open right now.
    Fuck You

Joining the United States Army is just awful because of this countries intentions
    which are well hidden under tons and tons of bullshit which is fed to us constantly, just gotta look into it and anyone will know this is the most corrupt place on earth
    kinda like a bully waiting to get it's ass kicked

yah your souls going to be stripped of you and so is your brain the "training" they do on soldiers is to make you into a killing machine (you can thank the nazis that were bought after ww2 for that) why do you tihnk soldiers come all fucked up after the tours they had, there robots when there in combat and brainwashed into not feeling remorse for what they did. watch the video of the american soldiers in the chopper gunning down journalist and citzens over soem BULLLLLSHIIIIT and thats word to genocide.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thrilling.
    Too bad I'm not going to be aiming for a job where I'm killing out in the front lines and all that bullshit. Seeing as I'm a bit smarter than your average bear, I'm aiming for a job in networking and communications. But you guys can have your blind hate for something you don't really have much clue about. Seeing as I know plenty of people that have come back from tours, my father included, and are not all fucked up from war. The United States hardly has any presence in the Middle East anymore, and they're pulling more and more soldiers back every day.
    And Lakim, I could only expect you to talk about some obscure video about a guy killing innocents. Way to buy into the mob mentality of anti military.
    It's just as ignorant as saying fuck the police. Yeah, they suck sometimes, but really, you need them there, or you probably wouldn't have really survived past the age of 5.
    Fuck You

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by 4menace2society0 View Post
    Joining the United States Army is just awful because of this countries intentions
    which are well hidden under tons and tons of bullshit which is fed to us constantly, just gotta look into it and anyone will know this is the most corrupt place on earth
    kinda like a bully waiting to get it's ass kicked
    By the way, if you don't like this country's intentions, get the fuck out then. Move somewhere else, and hopefully you'll realize you have it pretty fucking good here.
    Fuck You

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    By the way, if you don't like this country's intentions, get the fuck out then. Move somewhere else, and hopefully you'll realize you have it pretty fucking good here.
    i may not be an american, but you have the right idea.
    Jealousy, some say it's sickening
    They merely can't afford this highest form of luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Arose.One View Post
    do your outline in goat's blood and pray to the dark lord