Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 933 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 4338338839139239289299309319329339349359369379389439539831033 ... LastLast
Results 18,641 to 18,660 of 25540

Thread: Good Afternoon

yeah mcfadden is amazing, they have a pretty good young team right now, i think they probably should be looking for a qb for the future because idk if palmer has it in em to take them to the bowl but either way they are on the rise right now, same with the 49ers this year, killin it out there

9ers defense is killin it. There offense is so so, cant stand all the shit talking going down out here between us.

Palmer is starting to mesh in, but 15 interceptions in half a season is not good. I aint trippin though, hopefully pryror will turn out to be the next cam newton if palmer goes down, cause campbell is gonna split at the end of the year. no use in him stickin around as a backup, even though i wish that would happen. He brought us to 4-2, played great, it was a shame he doesnt know how to slide and injured himself. But man oh man im wishing for playoff birth, if we win the division, wed be lookin at steelers at home in the first round. Be one crazy ass game to be at, there nothing like a playoff game

Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    lol, its an art. you must have correct poise and positioning, plus the self concious battle of flirting with the line of homosexuality
    There should be no arousment to it, I don't see how it's homosexual. It you get a chubby doing it though; yeah, you made it gay.
    Tits

the act of putting your balls on another dude isnt gay? thats almost as gay as not liking women sucking your dick

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ball don't touch = not gay

Quote Originally Posted by PREA672 View Post
    i dont give a fuck if my shit gets deleted. some of my shit gets deleted and some doesnt. point is someone saw it. its like the buff of the internet

therefore touching= gay? so in essence guy=momentarily gay for touchin dudes forhead wit his balls?

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    Texas mickey, many 26s, many 24s, 25 mcdoubles, cocaine, hurt feelings, kicked outta house 1. More vodka, more cocaine, more hurt feelings, fight about to begin between homies, kicked outta house 2. About to scrap with the homie, make amends, hurt feelings, no cocaine, more stress, kicked outta house 3. Bitches acting mad, calling everyone out, no love, girl is mad at me; she's thinking of calling it off. I'd rather not that happen.

Fuck man. Rough night. I gotta smarten up to keep her...

ahhahaahahhahaa

Quote Originally Posted by vegimite on toast View Post

Vegemite is good on a lot of things.
    lmfaoooo i have no idea why that horse made me laugh so much, I'm not even high

lol, i was saying that to tony, we had a little bak and forth, then "poof" ***** pulled a kaizer sosai on me.
    haha kaizer sosai lmfao, thats a great movie.

Do people actually keep their blackbooks that kewl graffiti taggers write on? I've never understood this concept.
    hahahahaha, i keep them, doesn't mean ill carry it around with me.

Yo phil u carry a bong in your bag wtf thats some mook shit man

*edit - my FUCKING BRAIN HURTS GAAAAAHHHHH!!
    Last edited by FlippingChickens; 12-24-2011 at 11:59 PM.

my brain feels fine. happy holidays to all you fuck faces.

and an extra happy holiday to tony, I hope you dont have to make too much human contact with your family

Thats good for you man, my brain feels like its been stomped. Happy holidays to u too and the rest of you mooks

my brain feels happy. Nice and happys. planning on sleeping in, then calling my relatives while theyre eating dinner. see if those bastards want to fedex me their leftovers

Last edited by FlippingChickens; 12-25-2011 at 09:05 AM.

that was awesome

*NEW STYLES P JOINTS
    http://hu.lk/47m3zxflkupp
    Last edited by 4menace2society0; 12-25-2011 at 02:00 PM.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whats up gangsters just chilen at my crib with my digital versatile disc i got for christmas

therefore touching= gay? so in essence guy=momentarily gay for touchin dudes forhead wit his balls?
    I'll get your mom to lick the salt off my balls and form a coat of saliva on my balls prior to teabagging your forehead so your moms saliva on my balls touches your forehead not my balls themselves.
    Tits

my brain feels fine. happy holidays to all you fuck faces.

and an extra happy holiday to tony, I hope you dont have to make too much human contact with your family
    Mind if I gank this for my avatar?

uh, yes I fucking mind. That cat is for tony only

I'll get your mom to lick the salt off my balls and form a coat of saliva on my balls prior to teabagging your forehead so your moms saliva on my balls touches your forehead not my balls themselves.
    ah, hes found a loophole. Okie doke, good luck keep that coating of saliva on your balls while traveling to the other side of the US...

uh, yes I fucking mind. That cat is for tony only

ah, hes found a loophole. Okie doke, good luck keep that coating of saliva on your balls while traveling to the other side of the US...
    Ight man, be greedy with ya pussy.