Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 963 of 1280 FirstFirst ... 46386391394395395895996096196296396496596696796897398310131063 ... LastLast
Results 19,241 to 19,260 of 25587

Thread: Good Afternoon

  1. #19241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Whuu
    Posts
    3,027
    Credits
    772
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Name:  snooki-tree-twitter.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  96.6 KB

    Meh, I doubt it.
    Fuck You

  2. #19242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    VANCOUVER!!!!
    Posts
    704
    Credits
    75
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default


    bump this shit from tony

  3. #19243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Northern Hollywood
    Posts
    1,418
    Credits
    968
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    my roomies made we watch JS tonight, does that make em a bad person?
    that show sure sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

  4. #19244
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chi City
    Posts
    514
    Credits
    1,290
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4menace2society0 View Post
    lol

    *SAVE 5 POINTZ*
    F.Y.E. KRU (Fuk You Expekt)

  5. #19245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    my roomies made we watch JS tonight, does that make em a bad person?
    that show sure sucks.
    you dont have to lie......
    we all love j shore secretly

  6. #19246

    Default

    i can safely say i dont that show is pure STUPIDITY and it makes even worst when you tell people that the show is fake and all scripted and you look in thier eyes adn you see rage and sadness for desecrating there beloved God awful show and claiming fraudulence, i seen one episode recently and if i wasn't for the girl i watched it with then i wouldnt of seen it and i could go on my life fine with out seeing it. jersey shore produced one good thing and it was the gif of snookie getting snuffed first seen it on b.s, so b.s thank you for that my life is better now!!!

    MOAR WAAAAPS

  7. #19247

    Default

    i love jers days

  8. #19248
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Northern Hollywood
    Posts
    1,418
    Credits
    968
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I am pretty depressed I missed Pauly D in Kelowna last night
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

  9. #19249
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    VANCOUVER!!!!
    Posts
    704
    Credits
    75
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default


  10. #19250
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Northern Hollywood
    Posts
    1,418
    Credits
    968
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    hip hop forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

  11. #19251
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Whuu
    Posts
    3,027
    Credits
    772
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    I am pretty depressed I missed Pauly D in Kelowna last night
    He came through to Denver like a year ago. Pretty shitty DJ, got booed pretty hard.
    Fuck You

  12. #19252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    i can safely say i dont that show is pure STUPIDITY and it makes even worst when you tell people that the show is fake and all scripted and you look in thier eyes adn you see rage and sadness for desecrating there beloved God awful show and claiming fraudulence, i seen one episode recently and if i wasn't for the girl i watched it with then i wouldnt of seen it and i could go on my life fine with out seeing it. jersey shore produced one good thing and it was the gif of snookie getting snuffed first seen it on b.s, so b.s thank you for that my life is better now!!!
    That girl was your mom, quit fronting.

    Tits

  13. #19253

    Default

    I've become very attracted towards women with bad attitudes and short hair. Fuck yeah!

    Tits

  14. #19254

  15. #19255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    That girl was your mom, quit fronting.

    fuuug you got me......

  16. #19256

    Default

    yee new piipe
    hits like a chiiiidamp

  17. #19257

    Default

    Gimmie sum a dat kush

  18. #19258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    yee new piipe
    hits like a chiiiidamp

    whats this graffiti nonsense i see in this picture
    cant you be more productive and go like play 4 square


    jk sick pipe
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Baron; 02-18-2012 at 08:56 PM.

  19. #19259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    fuuug you got me......
    Sall good, I drink wine with my mom.
    Tits

  20. #19260

    Default

    ayo lakim where the rest of the pics of that fine beezy at?!?!!! I gotta date with my hand later
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top