Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 993 of 1280 FirstFirst ... 4938939439739839889899909919929939949959969979981003101310431093 ... LastLast
Results 19,841 to 19,860 of 25587

Thread: Good Afternoon

Lol toyota brake joke baron?

Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

almost got into a fight with this drunk broke legged "native" on dundas square in toronto cause i took his picture, i got nothing but love for the homless but when they get pissy when you dot give em money i cant stand that shiiit if i had it youd have it.
    Last edited by lakim shabazz; 04-01-2012 at 07:38 PM.

I'm sure they get piss when you take their picture without giving them money too.

I'm getting hit with 3 months house arrest and have to pay $7500 for that court case from last year, thank god this shit is about to end though.
    Tits

most of the time i give em money and talk to em but i didnt have any change, i tell em when i dotn have it if i had it youd have it and alot of them are fine with that and keep it moving, from my city anyways. and at the same time i will never pay for a photo fuckoutofherewiththatshiiit like scarface said "the world is yours chico and everything in it"

I'd be pissed if some dude took a picture of me while I was hungry on the street and didn't offer me any change or even acknowledge me. If you had said you didn't have change then you don't have change, the fuck can you or them do about that? I don't know you and neither do these homeless dudes, but clearly some kid with a camera isn't gonna strike off the impression of hard strung for money on first glance, so I would be upset if you took a flick and went on your way too.

That's what I'm saying. He could have spent the past three nights in a cell or had his dog run over, there's an action to his reaction.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

guy do you has ps3? get one for your 3 month dude... if you got money to spare

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

I have no money to spare, between my trip this summer and moving out with my girl for September, I have no loot to spare. I'm gonna try to find a big, industrial sized roll of cyran wrap though and set up one of those cool cyran wrap walls in my backyard though for the duration.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

slightly late for work cause I'm busy gettin high... oh wells..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bordom has brought me back to the world of bombingscience forums. sup guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by keepsicks View Post
    ^^^^im not sayin im just sayin, should/shouldnt was said alot when it shouldnt have been or maybe it should have but should you all worry about your own shit?sure.

hah, me too. i wonder what we've missed?
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

ill die before your name does. waster12

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

prolly a bunch of stupid shit from lame ass people. i wonder if flawless, loki and all them still post
    ^^^^im not sayin im just sayin, should/shouldnt was said alot when it shouldnt have been or maybe it should have but should you all worry about your own shit?sure.

i dunno, i couldnt even tell you how long its been since ive poked my head around in here. what is all this shit? credits? where am i?
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah thats what i was saying. apperently you get them for posting and can trade them in for lame shit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle View Post
    prolly a bunch of stupid shit from lame ass people. i wonder if flawless, loki and all them still post
    lokis stil kicking around here somewhere

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The Toyota thing was hularious.

and those infographics that Ribcage posted, even funnier
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

Quote Originally Posted by FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle View Post
    yeah thats what i was saying. apperently you get them for posting and can trade them in for lame shit

like these kids needed any more reason to post whore. hah. oh man.
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I still smoke crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

me too

Poor nigguhs. step ya game up, smoke shards

'That 70s Show' Star Lisa Robin Kelly Arrested for Spousal Abuse

Lisa Robin Kelly, who played the sister of main character Eric Forman on "That 70s Show," was arrested early this morning on a felony charge of corporal injury upon a spouse ... TMZ has learned.

Kelly was busted at 12:50 AM by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. She is currently in custody and being held on $50,000 bail.

Kelly is no stranger to run-ins with the law. Back in 2010, she pled guilty to DUI in North Carolina.

We reached out to an agent for Kelly ... no word back.

Last edited by MASTAH_RIBCAGE; 04-03-2012 at 03:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot