Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Good Afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by FuckMcNasty View Post
    i pissed the bed a lil today.
    Last time I did that I was sleeping on a leather couch, thankfully. Didn't have to wash any sheets!

Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    Watched Donnie Darko for the first time last night. Ten minutes after it finished I watched it for a second time. Good movie.
    Great movie, I feel like watching Fight Club tonight.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Just watched Donnie Darko a couple days ago myself.
    Sup fooolz
    Semesters over and summer vaca starts nao. Free time free time free time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    Burn in hell, she-devil, burn in hell!

That means you will grace us with your presence more now? <3
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

your cat reminds me of my lucas shaka kahn. he ran away. oh gawd WHYYYYYYYYY LUCAS WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY I LOVED YOU, YOU ORANGE FUCK ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Ah pet casualties and disappearances, one of the saddest things in life
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my friend and her cat took her van around the US and during the journey the cat got lost...someone found it, they drove 7 hours back for that little shit. I guess I would too..*gazing into to kitties big shiny baby eyes*

On another note. Fuck my job yo. I get two days a week and they're always friday saturday.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thinking of putting my 2 weeks in for my job. Cannot handle busting my ass all day and getting paid just above minimum wage.
    One week left in my semester. Awh yee.

Considering getting cancer, so people will think I'm a much better person than I really am.
    Last edited by IlikePie; 04-27-2012 at 12:37 PM.
    Fuck You

Why wouldnt you just lie about having cancer instead of actually getting cancer? Either way is not a very classy move, but having cancer for that reason alone would not be worth it.
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Meh, it just seems if you have some sort of debilitating condition, people automatically think you're this strong, brave person who has never done wrong in their lives, when in reality, most people are just assholes.
    Fuck You

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

When my cousin found out he had cancer he was 17. All he said was dude maybe this will get me laid. Lol..

Absolutely been contemplating putting in my 2 weeks notice. Fuck restaurants. High pressure is not my jam. I'm looking for a behind the scenes type of yob.

i work at a cancer center. just saying.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Does kemo thereapy shrink your genitals? Idk how having cancer is gonna help your odds of getting laid...

...wheres the raps at guise?
    That's my sister faggot

less then a year i plan on living somewhere in Latin America....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i never wear a respirator and i jsut started smoking.
    im on that cancer tip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    Does kemo thereapy shrink your genitals? Idk how having cancer is gonna help your odds of getting laid...

...wheres the raps at guise?
    nah they surgically implant a pick line which is like an IV but in a main artery in your chest and they inject the kemo therapy through there. so you have mad complications just stemming from the actual implant, let alone the kemo. from what i understand nothing happens to your balls or anything. just severe weakness, hair loss, inability to eat, etc. a lot of these people are tough as fuck or they hide it well. it made me realize that everyday i have on this planet healthy, i should be fucking thankful and try to do what i can.

MDC familia.

It probably does a number to your sexual prowess psychologically since all the other physical affects are so harsh
    That's my sister faggot

Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    It probably does a number to your sexual prowess psychologically since all the other physical affects are so harsh
    probably physically definitely. the psychological effect probably wouldnt factor in. people want to live man.a nd when you put mind over matter thats how shit goes into remission. that and proper treatment i reckon.

MDC familia.

Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    Meh, it just seems if you have some sort of debilitating condition, people automatically think you're this strong, brave person who has never done wrong in their lives, when in reality, most people are just assholes.
    I heard that bitching about people with cancer actually makes you a stronger, better person yourself.
    Tits

No one wants to fuck a cancer patient. They'll give you sympathy and shit, but no one is about to ride a skinny bald dude in fear of him dying halfway through because the kemo sapped his energy and made his bones brittle.
    Tits