Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Good Afternoon

That's a thermometer.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

we'll that makes more sense

dope baron welcome to the club, my finger tips of my thumb and index finger got calluses from slicing them with my chefs knife

edit: found a nice danky .3 -.4 nug in my drawer of paraphernalia while i was looking for a stem as a screen of sorts for a res ball and whaaamm i find a .3-.4 from who the fuck knows.
    Last edited by lakim shabazz; 05-05-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Yeah, the chef I was studying under last night cuts himself at least once a month. He's pretty hardcore about it though, apparently he cut himself real well with a serrated knife and it was so bad that he took another knife, put it on the stove until it was red hot and cauterized the wound an finished out his shift.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    Yeah, the chef I was studying under last night cuts himself at least once a month. He's pretty hardcore about it though, apparently he cut himself real well with a serrated knife and it was so bad that he took another knife, put it on the stove until it was red hot and cauterized the wound an finished out his shift.
    why... if i cut my shit up i wouldnt be pullin no 1890's stunt like that, thats wild
    HARDCORE CHEFFAZZZZ

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I could see why it would happen so often cause they're under pressure to serve 500 plates a night.. got to work fast.
    Last edited by DEMPO; 05-05-2012 at 06:57 PM.

*SAVE 5 POINTZ*
    F.Y.E. KRU (Fuk You Expekt)

yea, this is where if ribcage was really wiring me some stacks id probably be watching that shit tonight
    but nah just a broke bitch

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

me 3 brother

*SAVE 5 POINTZ*

Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    dope baron welcome to the club, my finger tips of my thumb and index finger got calluses from slicing them with my chefs knife

edit: found a nice danky .3 -.4 nug in my drawer of paraphernalia while i was looking for a stem as a screen of sorts for a res ball and whaaamm i find a .3-.4 from who the fuck knows.

o oyea. nothing is worse than the feeling of not being high after smoking an entire disgusting swab of shinyblack rez goop. then inhaling a shitload of lighter fluid trying to get another hit out of an empty bowl of rez turd fiended out.
    aim : jawnMcCain

Quote Originally Posted by 4menace2society0 View Post
    why... if i cut my shit up i wouldnt be pullin no 1890's stunt like that, thats wild
    HARDCORE CHEFFAZZZZ
    cause a expericened chef has cut themselves MADDD and grabbing hot shit everyday 7 days aweek and cut and cauterized it is nothing to them clen it out band-aid and wrap it and get back to cooking anture of the beast.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  cottox-large.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  33.5 KB
    boooooo...
    Last edited by DEMPO; 05-05-2012 at 11:58 PM.

*SAVE 5 POINTZ*

If you go out to the bar and take someone home only to make out you're an asshole. Fucking prudes. Actually, Non-fucking prudes.

Also, I find out today if I got the job. No work will get done before then.
    Last edited by Baron; 05-06-2012 at 09:45 AM.

^Whats the verdict?

I couldnt even find a bar that was playing the fight, apparently ppv was charging 1000+ to public businesses to air the fight, on some bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

cant sleep andi gotta wake up on 7 am for a 830 class and its almost 130
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug

Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    ^Whats the verdict?

I couldnt even find a bar that was playing the fight, apparently ppv was charging 1000+ to public businesses to air the fight, on some bullshit
    No call back whatsoever. I thought if I did a working interview I would at least get a call saying yes/no. I'm calling the executive chef tomorrow just to make sure. On the bright side my resume must be floating around town and a business contacted me for my employment, that's a first. Looks like another pizza job.

Lol pizza? thats not good...
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If u had ur eyes on working at that place just cause you're working someplace else you could still inquire occasionally until something opens up.

*SAVE 5 POINTZ*

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

show up with a gun and tell them about how they've just made the biggest mistake of their lives.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

or just suck it up and realize you're not cut out to be a fancy chef (we've all seen your posts in the meal thread... disgusting) and use this as an excuse to get started on the real career you've always dreamed about... becoming a used car salesman!