Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Good Afternoon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Oh you have no clue. She's so fucking crazy when it comes to that. Gets all mad when I tell her to shut the fuck up, but when she starts going at me, I'm supposed to just sit there and let it happen.

In other news, just made $20 and a bunch of Village Inn food for giving my mom and her friends a ride home. Life is good.
    Last edited by IlikePie; 06-03-2012 at 04:33 AM.
    Fuck You

i hear if you do more "hip hop" things
    my rapz spray skillz will rise, this true?

No, it's not.

I have found that growing mutton chops and drinking whiskey has increased my rap spray skillz though.
    Tits

damn, oh well one day my rapz spray skillz will rise above cope2 level! cuz cope2 is tha best yo!!!!!!
    but nah foreal i love my beard, lookin homeless is key goin into spots

yo not 4 nothin i downloaded cope2's last mix tape off dat piff and that shit was kinda wack this n.igga had 2esae on the chorus for at least 3 of the songs my mans is heavily lacking muttin chops

u could peep one of the tracks off the mix tape at the beginin of this video right here got that dilated people remix on deck

aim : jawnMcCain

good afternoon to you too
    DUPE

Two jobs and online classes are keeping me busier than I imagined. Started working in another pizza kitchen for two weeks and already the managers love me and one told me I have a raise coming soon so that's cool too.

While we're on the subject, I wish I could grow some mean mutton chops too. Fuck blonde facial hair.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

thats what i shoulda been doing this summer. no job no online classes just a lot of plants, drugs and wasted time. i needs a job tho. I'm going to florida for like a week then ima apply me some applications

Cope is soooooo gassed of himself

yeah well he has a reason to be, but i just think his pieces are super wack
    if there wasnt a cope2 there would probably be half the writers there is, that would only leave the good ones lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    Two jobs and online classes are keeping me busier than I imagined. Started working in another pizza kitchen for two weeks and already the managers love me and one told me I have a raise coming soon so that's cool too.

While we're on the subject, I wish I could grow some mean mutton chops too. Fuck blonde facial hair.

2 jobs??? shit ni99a im tryin to find one lol
    i got this position to be a salesman but like you gotta dress up nice and actually like people, so i bailed on that shit
    tryin to just get a factory job

how many of you bums drive?
    i gotta get on that id have a better job if i drive.

you do know this is a graff site rite! worrying about what bodaga ure trikk giveing head at !u gwatamallan moon krickett!

Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    Cope is soooooo gassed of himself

Straight
    Tits

I hear if you look him directly in the eyes he leaves you paralyzed
    on some psychic pokemonzz shit

^ahahahaha

Today got someones speeding ticket and it's not mine. Stupid postie almost gave me a heart attack thinkin I'd copped a fine when it turned out to be the wrong address...shit.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just racked up a few tickets Stupid cameras on the lights.
    Fuck You