Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Good Afternoon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahh ha yall sum clowns though. word to muhva
    Last edited by DEMPO; 06-21-2012 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Not enough ill shit.

*SAVE 5 POINTZ*
    F.Y.E. KRU (Fuk You Expekt)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Wow wow, check this shit out, member shorty I cant stop talking about? Just got a text from her asking for me to let her come stay here for 2 weeks so she can save money to move into a new crib... I'm like dumbfounded right now cause I don't know if she been kickin' it with me these last few days to help lead up to this question, or if she want to come stay by me to feel me out for a while. Either way if I agree to this shit I better be gettin' some damn action. Any dudes in here that live with a chick got some advice?

*SAVE 5 POINTZ*

Be prepared to be sick of each other after a while. I've see that play out many a times. She sounds pretty flaky.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

any girl who likes being called a "shorty" is a no in my books
    fuck hood rats, specially engaged ones, thats sleeeeeezy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you smashing it?

one thing i regret the most is not catching onto how fucking ill guru was earlier, always knew bout gangstarr but its shitty ill never see the god perform

Quote Originally Posted by DEMPO View Post
    Wow wow, check this shit out, member shorty I cant stop talking about? Just got a text from her asking for me to let her come stay here for 2 weeks so she can save money to move into a new crib... I'm like dumbfounded right now cause I don't know if she been kickin' it with me these last few days to help lead up to this question, or if she want to come stay by me to feel me out for a while. Either way if I agree to this shit I better be gettin' some damn action. Any dudes in here that live with a chick got some advice?

dont be a fucking simpleton. tell that bitch to go take a fucking hike at the base of mt fuji. she is going to use your ass for a place to stay. and possibly rob you and bring all types of other grief your way. let me drop it on you like this, no one ever caught any type of headaches from jacking off. if you really think that its worth it, have her live with you for a "couple weeks" and see how it turns out then report your findings. this bitch sounds mad hood and youd be wise to avoid this user all together.

sear, can i really blame you? im a fucking catch. now lets grind dicks till we start a fire. a fire of passion, ho nomo.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Quote Originally Posted by plumbererer View Post
    no one ever caught any type of headaches from jacking off.
    Headaches no, dick scabs yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Blood 4 lube

what the fuck are you guise doing to your dicks? i only ever got chaffing. i always found it odd pulling sheets of dried skin off my weener.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Truth is I know it's foolish to let her in without considering the worst possible scenarios a) wont take her ass on after 2 weeks b) wants to bring company up here n' think its all good. Anything else I forgot? My plan is this, I'm getting a lil paper out of this she said $100 a week so I figure this. Since she is paying for it I'm gonna lay down the rules and document it on paper, have her sign the shit and get it fuckin notarized. That way if I got to throw her ass out shit don't get too dramatic where it's out of my hands. This should be interesting I told her she could have the couch in the living room, starting the second week of July.

*SAVE 5 POINTZ*

so whats going to happen when she doesnt come through with the rent? take her ass to people's court? this bitch is not gonna fork over 4hundo a month. and thats what im saying, just avoid the whole situation and jack off to ultimate surrender, without being bothered by pesky strangers in your home.

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If she dont come up with the dough well, let's cross that bridge when we come do it. See I just recently had to kick out a friend of mine for not living up to his word. He had broke up with his girl who lives in the same building as me on the first floor, we all used to blow some blunts on the weekend sometimes and he had wanted to stay about 2 weeks to get back on his feet. I say naw, but my room mate was all telling him its all good. So I went along with it and the dude turned out to be sleeping in til' 2pm, barely looking for work let alone a place. In his defense he only stayed about 2 or 3 days per week I guess he was house hoppin' or what you call it. Took 5 weeks for him to get his shit cleaned out the place. At least this girl got a job 6 days a week, goes to college downtown full time, and this time around I will have a contract to go by incase shit goes astray.

*SAVE 5 POINTZ*

Went to a party last night and it ended up being a pretty lame hipster gathering and it was also was my first night off with no work the next day in ~15 days. So my friends and I ditched the party around two and headed to the blue ridge parkway got out at a certain look out and climbed about a half mile up the side of a mountain with no trail at around 3 in the morning. Once we got to the top there were huge rock formations and boulders that we fucked around on for a while. Once we decided that we were all tired it took us more than an hour to get off of the mountain because every other way we tried was stopped by cliff faces. It's been a while since I've been able to get out like that. Good times.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Quote Originally Posted by 4menace2society0 View Post
    wowserzzzz, who needs pof when you have plumbererererer who I've secretly admired from the start of my bs career
    letz fuckz yoz
    He's mine.

I just got a credit card, I can finally order Ironlak off this fucking site now.

I'm studying for my gun license, don't know if I'm eligible to get one with my record yet, I'll find out when I am off house arrest and able to talk to gun officers or whoever, but at least there's cool shit to learn about guns in the mean time. I've got negative consequences from nearly everyone so far, apparently I shouldn't be allowed to own a gun? I'll just lock it away in a safe and play with it on the weekends if I ever got one.
    Tits

what kinda gun u tryina get?
    That's my sister faggot

Couple Berettas would be nice, haven't decided on the model though; 92, 96. I would also like a Desert Eagle Mark XIX .44 caliber with a10 inch barrel, titanium plating with a gold finish. As a trophy gun.

The Desert Eagle would be in compensation for my small penis and the Berettas would be if I actually needed to use any of em.
    Tits

Lol yeah desert eagles are so unpractical as far as pistols go. Yeah they look cool and all, but not something Id want to go around killing people with. A couple people maybe, but more than that, its bad. But berretas are tight. Is the 92 and 96 both 9mm? Ive fired a 92, but never seen the 96... 92 is sick though, 12 rd mag+1 in the chamber semi auto entertainment
    That's my sister faggot