Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Good Afternoon

96 uses .40

92 can use a 32 round clip if you fancy

An eagle would only really be good if you're looking for an issue. Walk into a spot type bullshit, as far as defending yourself it's a poor choice. The gold finished titanium alloy is awesome for a mantle piece is what I'm saying

http://nullbits.foxxz.net/albums/de/IMG_6840.jpg
    Last edited by GuyGuyer of Guyland; 06-22-2012 at 09:58 PM.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Desert Eagle is useful if you wanna stop a car, really. Developed to fire through an engine block.
    Fuck You

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I couldn't hit a beach ball from 15 feet with that damn thing.

*SAVE 5 POINTZ*
    F.Y.E. KRU (Fuk You Expekt)

gats are cool but i prefer to bust a ni99a upside the dome piece with my fist
    that explains the the 3 fractures in my right hand, hes a champ though

Name:  303303_432823156750403_1568973422_n.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  86.4 KB
    Last edited by 4menace2society0; 06-22-2012 at 11:02 PM.

If I were to ever get a pistol it will be a 1911.

So sexy.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    96 uses .40

92 can use a 32 round clip if you fancy

An eagle would only really be good if you're looking for an issue. Walk into a spot type bullshit, as far as defending yourself it's a poor choice. The gold finished titanium alloy is awesome for a mantle piece is what I'm saying

http://nullbits.foxxz.net/albums/de/IMG_6840.jpg
    chrome looks nicer and brolic imo this looks like a toy with a gold finish.

Id get a glock 18 or glock 19 If I were to get a pistol performance>looks. Although the berreta 92 is badass, and you can get a lot of barrel variations. I just looked some up and saw that you can do a lot to a berreta's barrel, and its relatively simple to change on most. The only thing I dont like is the grip, I like to have the finger indentations and a bulky width so I feel like at any moment I can just pistol whip the fuck outta someone. Glock 19 even has a thumb holder and shit too, a little smaller than your normal glock with added muzzle velocity. One of the best truley concealable pistols imo

Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Glocks are good shit, this dude I know has one and he swears by it, says it's the best pistol he's used. Smooth firin an shit.
    Tits

yeah Ive never heard anyone talk down about a glock, and ive never fired one without smiling. Gentle in your hand but hella powerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

good watch
    me my and boy had an idea of filming our buddy hit chops and his endeavors in the drug trade vice beat me to iit.

Dude dry snitched himself out. Priors with cocaine, programs he was in and his dad being a contract killer for mafia. Damn
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

guns haha insane shit

Dude dry snitched himself out. Priors with cocaine, programs he was in and his dad being a contract killer for mafia. Damn
    true, but im sure hes not the only one with that same kind of past you know newyork your moms a goomah and you have priors for drugs and assault. and too me he has a boston accent, hes prb O.T

Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    true, but im sure hes not the only one with that same kind of past you know newyork your moms a goomah and you have priors for drugs and assault. and too me he has a boston accent, hes prb O.T
    Who knows, it's a big city. Just seems ironic how he claims he's smarter than he was prior to jail and it was entitled how to chop drugs and he dry snitches out his past an shit and makes live chops and pretty stupid all around. Guess people can crave acknowledge to a point where they don't think clearly

Anyways, yo my girl is fucking bugging out about my house arrest and how it's stressing her and how she's upset that I'm not visiting her on my 4 hours of free time a week when she can drive here. I know it must be hard on her, shit ain't easy. But fuck, I'm cooped the fuck up here and having her pulling a straight selfish card like that only makes me feel like shit. I tell her to go out and jam with her friends if she's feeling like she's investing too much time into travelling , but she's still saying how she's upset and all this bullshit. Fucking women, seriously.
    Tits

Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    If I were to ever get a pistol it will be a 1911.

So sexy.
    They want $5500 for this gun? The fuck man. Too much.

The rangemaster looks proper though
    Last edited by GuyGuyer of Guyland; 06-23-2012 at 09:26 PM.
    Tits

Who knows, it's a big city. Just seems ironic how he claims he's smarter than he was prior to jail and it was entitled how to chop drugs and he dry snitches out his past an shit and makes live chops and pretty stupid all around. Guess people can crave acknowledge to a point where they don't think clearly

Anyways, yo my girl is fucking bugging out about my house arrest and how it's stressing her and how she's upset that I'm not visiting her on my 4 hours of free time a week when she can drive here. I know it must be hard on her, shit ain't easy. But fuck, I'm cooped the fuck up here and having her pulling a straight selfish card like that only makes me feel like shit. I tell her to go out and jam with her friends if she's feeling like she's investing too much time into travelling , but she's still saying how she's upset and all this bullshit. Fucking women, seriously.
    dumb bitches
    does she think your thrilled to be on lockdown hah, id be pissed i dont deal with that shit