Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Good Afternoon

hai sup a/s/l

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haiii 12/f/your attic
    Rap Sprays

I need for my cat to stop using my attic cpu.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by plumbererer View Post
    I need for my cat to stop using my attic cpu.
    I will fuck you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

my penis shuddered.

EDIT: made a POF account and so far im chubby bait. all types of fat chix wanna jump my bones. im just going to castrate myself. fat bitches must love shirtless bearded hunks like myself. ill go ahead and remove that photo.
    Last edited by plumbererer; 06-27-2012 at 01:26 AM.

MDC familia.

loooooooooooool
    had soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many fat nasty ghetto bitches try and holla at me
    only about 3 decent lookin girls actually hit me up, i did most of the messaging
    but i deleted that shit after i found my fuck buddy
    now i can do graffitiz every week and get laid yoz

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^^ the troooth

if a girl messages YOU on pof, she is either horribly disfigured, fat, crazy, or some combination thereof. I talked to 2 girls over the phone from that place, and ended up meeting only one of them. she's pretty cool, really seems to care about me, and loves grimy tags instead nice pieces (what more could you ask for?) but I've only had time to actually see her twice...

I'm high, time to go to work

Yo Tony, a while ago you put a sexy little bubbler in the Herbal Remedy thread, Where you get that from? Looked executive.

yo hbo is the shiiit any one know any other shows that fall along the lines of the wire and sopranos?

boardwalk empire is tight if you havent watched the first 2 seasons I reccomend that
    That's my sister faggot

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Speaking of the dating scene, I'm about to take a girl out and I have no experience with dating at all and have no idea what I'm doing.

just say to her "suck me, beautiful"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

take her to a movie and talk about how great you are (during the movie)

if she gets up to go to the bathroom, follow her.

That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im trying to get some crusty bitch on POF to take me to her secret layups and drink forties and paint. i could care less if she lets me pound her garbage scented mound tbh. that will just be a fancy bonus.

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by plumbererer View Post
    im trying to get some crusty bitch on POF to take me to her secret layups and drink forties and paint. i could care less if she lets me pound her garbage scented mound tbh. that will just be a fancy bonus.
    That's actually me babe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.