Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Good Afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by PSYS View Post
    Would he post it if he didn't actually believe it?

I'm posting this. Because I believe it. I firmly believe it.
    Dogs really do eat (and enjoy) their own shit. That is a fact.

Attachment 64491

swine>>>>canine

Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    all these "sightings" of aliens.

HAARP (apparantly) focus' on the Ionosphere. It's more much more plausable to say they can seed clouds to create hurricanes, tornados or even change patterns in upper atmospheric wind flow and direction than they could create earthquakes. To create an earthquake you would need to "tickle" fault lines in which tectonic plates are situated on. You can't do that from the sky. You'd be more successful by planting bombs underground by fault lines. (The location of HAARP is not situated on any fault lines that have had any major earthquakes in the past decade.)

Yes it's likely that they have the technology to do so as the video states, although I feel it's unlikely because the co-ordination involved would be astronomical and you'd need dozens of countries on board. Somewhere, someone would find actual paper information about this and leak it. Not videos with size 8 font over pictures of satelittes.

"They" are not breaking down information about ancient civilizations, we are just becoming much more ignorant about it. Less and less people care about it, if you really wanted to study about it you could buy a Folio book set about a particular civilization or go to a university library and read some.
    Last edited by GuyGuyer of Guyland; 04-16-2012 at 07:51 PM.
    Tits

I'd rather watch a music video of an MC embodied on a VHS taped ripped to Youtube than see a label rape the body of a dead man further than it has already done so.
    Tits

yah i do believe it to an extent

i believe they have the technology

i believe that they will use it to utter a new "terror" alert

lets kick facts

1. they are breaking down the idea that ancient civilization built, pyramids machu picchu (aided by aliens fuuuckoutofhere)
    2. the earth quakes and a like (done by harrp or mother earth)
    3. all these "sightings" of aliens.

waaaaaaait a minute
    so you dont believe in aliens?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah really how cant u believe in aliens but u believe in a ton of other wacked out universal shit haha..
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

cant really believe something that i never seen...

BUT i think there is other forms of life out there but did they come to our planet these past few years and come to stop by for a minute and just ghost like they have a warrent, naaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by lakim shabazz; 04-16-2012 at 08:00 PM.

ive seen enough shit that makes me know someone else is out there
    sure as hell aint no hologram either, not in my neck of the woods lol

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post

"They" are not breaking down information about ancient civilizations, we are just becoming much more ignorant about it. Less and less people care about it, if you really wanted to study about it you could buy a Folio book set about a particular civilization or go to a university library and read some.
    nah they are when aire that BULLSHIT on the history channel and dumb mother fuckers being like whhhhhhhaaaat ooohh shiit truuuuueee and there on camera saying no way the built these with the technology they had, they had to use some sort of laser beam to cut the rock so smooth and clean, theres foools goiing around believing this disrespectful ass shit.

Have you actually seen a microfraction of half the conspiracy shit you believe of? You said you BELIEVE they have the techonology, yet you believe that; but not aliens?

Aliens exist, without a doubt. Whether they're intelligent or not or live in an atmosphere similar enough to ours where they could actually survive upon entering our planet is completely different. Even landing a ship on a larger planet is highly debatable, it would be extremely difficult to gauge the intensity of a planets gravity. You would either have to have a very similar size planet or watch the planet until you have material in which could survive the fluxuation of the gravity change. Try putting a spaceship that can fly at the bottom of the ocean. It would be crushed. That gives you a possible idea of density and gravity fluxuation
    Tits

I'd rather watch a music video of an MC embodied on a VHS taped ripped to Youtube than see a label rape the body of a dead man further than it has already done so.

chuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrhhhhhhch

nah they are when aire that BULLSHIT on the history channel and dumb mother fuckers being like whhhhhhhaaaat ooohh shiit truuuuueee and there on camera saying no way the built these with the technology they had, they had to use some sort of laser beam to cut the rock so smooth and clean, theres foools goiing around believing this disrespectful ass shit.
    That's the ignorance of the person who watches the show, not the person who fed them the bullshit. Obviously it's gonna be a concocted bullshit scenario, it's TV. It needs to be to have good ratings to stay on the air. Do people really live like they do on Jersey Shore? People are becoming lazier, that's not "their" fault, that's the lack of ambition on the individual.
    Tits

Personally, I believe you to be just as bad as the people you critize for believing some youtube conspiracy hack with no real proof behind it just as some lazy fat cunt who watches alien hunters on discovery would believe what they may.
    Tits

and now:

Last edited by Baron; 04-16-2012 at 08:35 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Well fucking said.

semantics

fact is they are promoting it sure they may not say THIS IS TRUE but they hint and nudge to it.

they have an agenda it seems i remember when i was younger aliens on t.v you seen in cartoons and tv shows for kids and would dismiss anything abotu aliens on news etc and now fox an alike suggest alien invasions and HISTORY channel promotes this idea of aliens help build these amazing structures. t.v is 99.9% bullshiiit

Personally, I believe you to be just as bad as the people you critize for believing some youtube conspiracy hack with no real proof behind it just as some lazy fat cunt who watches alien hunters on discovery would believe what they may.
    yah i do believe it to an extent

i believe they have the technology

i believe that they will use it to utter a new "terror" alert
    i never said i believed everything in that video...

The fact they hint and nudge at bullshit creates controversy, which in turn makes people talk about it. Debate over it's historical fact or it's interesting topics. The fact you come to the internet to talk about it creates free media attention, which is what "their agenda" called for. You just served the purpose they wanted. They don't care about historical fact, they care about ratings. More people talking about it, more people viewing it. More money for ad placement.

Fact is; if you're looking towards TV for an educational lesson, you're looking in the wrong place. Prior to the birth of the internet there was a market for educational sessions with National Geographic and Discovery. Now all you need to do is google what you'd like to read up about and you can spend more time researching and less time commercial watching. TV has to stay alive somehow and they have to adapt to the environment if they want to do so. Interesting shows about bullshit will hold the attention much more effectively than a lot of other shit will.

This is why "they" put bullshit on TV.
    Tits

Extent (in the context you used) is generally used to describe a measure of ones belief. If you didn't believe anything you would say you wouldn't.

I agree to an extent, if that extent were zero, then I wouldn't agree.

Bombingscience grammar lesson of the evening.

Either you're a fool or a hypocrite.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hi Tony
    Tits