r.i.p.
    aim : jawnMcCain

crazy ass foreigners

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by THEPOSTWHORE5000 View Post

r.i.p.
    hahahahahah this wee cunt was a hero back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by vegimite on toast View Post

$RUNCI$CHENZO$MONKEY$TOXUS$SIKA$MEEKUSSS

i like them all, theyre the cunts i think of when i see the UK thread

Last edited by MASTAH_RIBCAGE; 05-18-2012 at 05:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Don't do drugs because if you do drugs you'll go to prison, and drugs are really expensive in prison.
    i'll be faymos one day;

Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.

Yo, Lakim this one is for you. On that conspiracy shit.

I saw some chem trails being seeded today and the shit was fucked. They were doing a typical X but the second jet I saw was following a significantly darker line in the sky. the line was a much darker blue than the rest of the sky. After the jet finished seeding the chem trail the darker line disappeared and turned the same color as the rest of the sky. I wasn't able to get a flick, but shit was live. There was also chem trails shooting up 70 degrees into the sky. No commercial jet would be able to gain altitude at that rate so it's very improbable that it was a trail of condensation.

Still don't know what to think, maybe the atmosphere is falling apart and we're all fucked.
    Tits

Last edited by THEPOSTWHORE5000; 05-19-2012 at 05:29 AM.

im seriously having the hardest time not painting
    like im going fucking crazy, soo
    i started huffin some fumes and now i feel better

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post

I saw some chem trails being seeded today and the shit was fucked.

......people believe this shit?

ohh lawwwdd!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

but yo foreal though mad love for my boy FAHEEM, shits tragic yall... known that ***** since we was hella young skippin skoool, bombin... smokin blunts in 1st grade nd shit.... the whole fams got love nahmeen?

R.I.P. KING FAHEEM

that ni99a wild like tony montana at the end of scarface, cept lil faheem da OG trip triple went out with the canzzz yo
    this one goes out to him

gonna see about getting tatted up today. then possibly get all fatted up, as in fuck some fat chicks.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

word, gettin any color or just black?
    i just got 4 hours put in a couple weeks ago, bout to go in for another 2 or whatever he'll hook it up with and still probably need atleast another hour when i got dough stacks

i dont have a whole lot of money to work with but my flash is full color but id be happy with just the line work for now and over the span of a couple sessions get it finished. that or i can do a back up idea tat that would be b/w and probably considerably cheaper.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

word thats cool
    i like to get a good portion done in the first session
    after the 3rd hour that shits gets pretty damn annoying and painful depending on where your gettin it

the shaft of my penis and i dont give a fuck. ill go till it looks like a twig snapped in 2.

MDC familia.

btw i lead such a busy lifestyle and am always on the go and you have quite the taste in raps amongst others, could one of you guise who need moar raps make me a playlist or a compendium so i can do hoodrat shit to it like a ghetto soundtrack to my life as it were?

MDC familia.