Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Good Afternoon

the socks. theyve been pulled.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hello young people, i return.... goddamn provincial exams nowdays

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

what sort of nonsense are you going on about?

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

got my last two exams trmw, Central America and South America here i come.

why the fuck is bombingscience dead today

http://www.gifti.me/i/72zICB5.gif

@guy I used to bump that song when it came out. totally forgot about it. I dig it though

Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

I was bumpin the fuck outta Freeway last night

Turns out they're banning Kilz in Canada, shit with high VOCs in it. We'll probably get some shitty re-branded half Kilz in its replacement.
    Tits

Voc's? ...too busy looking up raps to google

from what i just watched the vid aint that great. but i dig the song, and support sacred. Met the ***** krypto and he gave me his cd and a sacred shirt for free.
    That's my sister faggot

i hate this 1 vid per post bullsheeeeeez
    That's my sister faggot

aight enough for now, off to work. I expect a page full of slappers when I get back
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

science exam today... finally its over

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

fuck school

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by 4menace2society0 View Post
    fuck school
    ^^This kids HARDCORE

no...on the real fuck school
    thats the governments way to brainwash you
    and if its college were talking about, thats the governments way of raping you outta your money for the same education you could of got reading the same books at your public library for free

I'm on my way to raping it back from them then. No worries.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

moar rap slapz. fuck school.... but you can read all them books and get all that knowledge and whatever, but have fun getting a legitamate job that pays 20+ an hour, that doesnt involve shoveling shit, or sexing up weirdos for cash
    That's my sister faggot

thats where the brainwashing comes in. the idea is that you go to college and get out and are promised a job in your field
    i know tons of people who went to college and aint gettin paid nomore than i was, i just think all that shits wack
    if you know your shit you can kick knowledge for free or get paid billions, the point is that you know your shit, 90% of the people who go to college go for all the wrong reasons
    and tons drop out and get stucks paying the rest of that semester which could be pretty damn costly
    wether you agree or not i dont really currrr, my point is just fuck the government

Lol im just saying, idk how things are over there in the republic, but out here, if you aint got no college you gonna be working a shit job meant for a teenager. Not for everbody, but for the majority. to support u, I seen a dude working at lowes with a 4 year degree talking about the physics of making a slide for a swimming pool to some mexicans. Over fuckin qualified, but at the same time I didnt see one person in there that was under 21, cause if u got a degree on your resume, your gonna have a lot easiar time finding a job even if all you can get is a job at lowes.
    That's my sister faggot