Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Good Afternoon

Just picked up 30 beers, a 26 of scotch and a 2 in 1 massage oil/lubricate. Got my girl on the way. It's gonna be a fly night
    Tits

yee.

I just got off work, made 80 bucks cash today. Boutta go to the store, gets some sweets and a 12 pack. Fuckin get faded and go to bed early, got work at fuckin 7am tomorow
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

yo dods whats flappan faxing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasm View Post
    He's the big bad king of the toy forum.

blaq poet just followed me on twitter today
    queensbridge representin

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by plumbererer View Post
    you guys are a bunch of dickfags.
    yeah why the fuck am I here?

nah but on the rizzle what up faggles

Blaq poet is troof. good stuffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    Burn in hell, she-devil, burn in hell!

K, the fuck. I only have 5 beers left. Still have my half a 26 of scotch but my girsl came over with a 26 of vodka which is gone. My homie came over but whatever. Three heads killed 25 beers and a 26 of vodka and still craving. Just went pool hoppin an shit. Smashed a bottle into a metal pole and cut my hand good, smeared it on my homies face and he's got battle marks like a football game a gwannin now. Welcome to the pre-Canada day jam eh?

What's good Loki?
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post

What's good Loki?
    notta killa. just kickin it. checking out all of the gawd awful or garsh darn beautiful graffitis i have been missing out on by neglecting BS.
    still romping life like woah eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    Burn in hell, she-devil, burn in hell!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The duck walked into the store..
    JUST BOMB IT.

Actually, not really. I'm on house arrest, shits been pretty whack. My girl has been holdin me down well though, keepin my head together. Tonight is just a good night. Haven't really left the house other than for work in the past two motnhs, How you been homie?
    Tits

Yo, this hoe got mad funk

Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

like stinky funk? c uz that cat don't look like it can dance

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

aiko's mom works as a stripper at a bar/hotel in Aldergrove.

after work she gets picked up by her boyfriend in his pontiac grand-am, and then they go back to his place and have hot trailer park sex.

she's has secretly been turning tricks in the hotel rooms for extra cash, and sometimes even in the bathrooms at the bar. aiko knows this but he needs the money for community college so badly he is willing to turn a blind eye to his moms disgusting and whorish ways. she really just wants to make a good life for her son, she feels that she owes it to him after being so reckless with her body as a pregnant woman. the future looks grim for both of them despite her best efforts, but maybe one day a big spender will come in and drop the tip she's always been waiting for.....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Last night went pretty bad. I think I get a bit too violent when I'm drunk

Hahahaha oh god Tony, I love you.
    Fuck You

so. fucked that 45 yo tattoo artist twice. slept over her crib, she tried to keep me there all day to hang out. not as glamorous as id thought. my phone died and everyone thought i was dead or kidnapped. that was awkward. oh well. now im just concerned because i fucked her a second time without a condom and hope she didnt/cant get pregerrs. there is always a reason why people use online dating sites, and its because they arent fucking normal people. just in case any of you cats are wondering.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

word shit man jumping in without a jimmy is risky buisness but whatevs
    how was she?

her puss was immaculate which leads me to believe some girls just intentionally dont clean their cunts. she had a bush and i was kind of digging that/am digging that right now. hahahahaha i put my finger in her ass and she was like YIPES and i was all like B).

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

yooooooo i did the finger in the buthole too on my pof bittie!
    word upp, this bitch was diggin it too hahah straight up
    thats awesome

Dr. BrownThumbs
    That's my sister faggot

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

MDC familia.

I aint in to no butt lovin for some reason. too funky for my likes
    That's my sister faggot