Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 382 of 1280 FirstFirst ... 282332362372377378379380381382383384385386387392402432482882 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,640 of 25587

Thread: Good Afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    if you dont hit first, then you'll get hit first. and the first hit puts the fight into momentum. i got hit first once. a blindside to the temple. thats all it took cuz the guy immediatly got a left in there. and by the time i stopped the whtie flash shit, i was in a headlock an had to punch his nuts to get outta it. first punches are more graceful than nut shots, ya digg?
    nah. if you know how to fight you always wait for them to throw the first punch. it's all about dip dodging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I threw a first punch before, but I was nice enough to let him retaliate, but then after he threw his first punch i came back with a nice little combo and put his fuckin' lights out. Oh how im thankful that i started boxing at age 7.

So yeah If she throws the first along with a bunch of wild punches put your guard up and catch her on one wild punch and you'll drop the bitch like a sack of potatoes.
    Regardless of what I post I don't condone any illegal graffiti, although I stayed at a holiday inn once.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Haha I'm scared....that ill kill her. Lol. I'm a trained martial artist..
    what type of martial arts do you do? i'm a mixed martial artist. i mostly train BJJ.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I gotta do some BBJ, I myself do boxing, thai boxing, and Jujutsu. Although i have no formal experience, i've got fair ground game, although all the fights i've been in typically never going to the ground unless I knock a mother fucker out.
    Regardless of what I post I don't condone any illegal graffiti, although I stayed at a holiday inn once.

Quote Originally Posted by AteskOne View Post
    nah. if you know how to fight you always wait for them to throw the first punch. it's all about dip dodging.
    good luck dip dodging after a 12 pack

^your joking right? i locked a kid up in a flying arm bar the other night at a party cause he wanted to see if he could beat me in a no punches fight. i was like 15 beers and several shots deep. i'll fuck you up drunk or sober i dont care.

@thrice- i'll only use ground game if i need to. my stand up game is enough tho. i got heavy hands for a small kid. i'm 5'8" and weigh 160. i do muay thai and boxing as well. also been training in some judo lately. you dont want nothing with the judo throws. i'll send a mother fucking packing if they come at me with a sloppy punch.
    Last edited by AteskOne; 05-24-2010 at 12:31 PM.

man, cats who do that "ground game" bullshit piss me off. thats not a fight. thats being a fucking faggot and wrapping your legs around his head. fuckin homosexual excuse of a fighting technique. boxing is a fight. mma is closet homosexuality

hahaha. i love when faggots who cant fight talk shit. i'd seperate your elbow before you could get a punch in.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I practiced uechi ryu. I live for sparring. I'm the undefeated champ at my dojo. This cunt is a pill fiend. Shes always oxied out. I'm going to snuff her with one punch and laugh in her pale bloody Fuxking face.

that's whatsup loki. love a girl that can kick ass. always go for the nose of a pill fiend. the bleed so easy.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I love when girls that can kick ass talk shit about the other. It's so fun to read/watch/hear.
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

my perdiction on how the fight would go...
    http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/...---chick-choke

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

When I say mean stuff I'm mean. And it sucks. I told her "rot, you slut." I love that line lol. She was screaming and crying...and there I am laughing yelling crackhead so she couldnt get a word in. I told her "Dayummm girl youre cranky...go take an 80 so you can calmmm down." Now I'm gonna go skate until she decides to man up and come by. This is her attempt at justice, and my atttempt at a hilarious YouTube video.

Quote Originally Posted by AteskOne View Post
    hahaha. i love when faggots who cant fight talk shit. i'd seperate your elbow before you could get a punch in.
    were you reffering to me? why does one always assume that another cant fight on the internet? its always the first thing people call each other out for.

#1 we'll never meet.
    #2 dont be so assumptious, youve never seen me.

yadda yadda yadda.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Lol fiiiiight.

We is a family here...love thy brotha.

Ugh. Im emotionally exhausted and I can't skte for shit today. My head isn't here.

i'm not saying you cant fight. i'm saying i can fight better. you talking shit about my grappling proves this. i garentee you've never been locked up in a arm bar, knee bar, kimora, rearnaked chock because if you had you wouldnt talk shit. all i'm saying is if you think brazilian jujitsu is "homosexual" just because i'm using my legs to wrap you up...then you have no idea what the fuck i'm capable of doing. do you know how many of your bones i could break with little effort?

the only reason people think it looks gay is because they see UFC on tv where people spend forever on the ground fighting for better positions. this is only because these are professionally trained fighters. if i were to take a kid like you, who has no ground training, down it would be over in a matter of seconds and i wouldnt even have to lock you up in a submission. if a kid was tlaking shit like you, saying my fighting was homosexual, i would take them down and bash their face in with elbows.
    Last edited by AteskOne; 05-24-2010 at 01:29 PM.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Good point in the nose thing too...how did i not think of that wow. Sounds like a plan.

And I'm a big fan of grappling. You never know when youll use that stuff. Useful skills.

im not a kid for one.

and two. you can have my right arm in an arm bar. but ive got big hands. so ill take my left hand grab the side of your head and place my thumb on your eye with my four fingers on the back of your head. you can break my arm. itll hurt immensly. but you'll lose an eye outta it.

underestimating an opponent is one of the biggest mistakes you can make. just cuz they dont know any fancy homosexual grappling moves dosent mean they can rock a move that isnt some mma shit or isnt even known.

hell, if you had me in an arm bar and i have no other moves. id bite a mouthfull of your arm off.

never underestimate. im not saying your not a good fighter, im not saying im a better fighter. but different circumstances end up with different results

Quote Originally Posted by Scron View Post
    Have fun with your malware.

BS is full of too much hate today.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug