Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 425 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 325375405415420421422423424425426427428429430435445475525925 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,500 of 25521

Thread: Good Afternoon

  1. #8481

    Default

    this isnt a dating site homie, save the bio for somewhere that has guys that arnt all assholes or 14

    but you do sound dope, unfortunatly. due to legal reasons i cant make it across the border. so your shit outta luck
    Tits

  2. #8482

    Default

    Nah there's cool chicks out there but they all come with they problems hah

    Besides you're probably lookingpast the nice cool guy cus he's playin by the rules

    I'm gonna go get stoned then hopefully get my ear fixed cya
    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    cum to my trailer park an call juggalos gay,
    every motherfucker whos down with the clown will stomp ur ass

  3. #8483
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    5,242
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Loki, there are good guys out there. i know because i'm one of them.
    my mother raised me right. it's not in my ability to disrespect or treat women poorly.

  4. #8484

    Default

    hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah ahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah ahahhahahahahahahha

    sorry to be a dick vagrant, but girls like being disrespected to an extent. keeps shit in check. youre too nice to em an they get bored an dip out.

    im not sayin fuck with her head, but you gotta do the insult once compliment twice thing to most chicks.
    Tits

  5. #8485
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    2,728
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    This just got really fucking depressing. I'm out.

  6. #8486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Loki, there are good guys out there. i know because i'm one of them.
    my mother raised me right. it's not in my ability to disrespect or treat women poorly.
    Seconded
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

  7. #8487

    Default

    loki dont get it wrong. guys just wanna fuck sluts. most guys would agree (i hope) that they want a nice girl as a girlfriend. dont worry about it loki you only fucking 20 years old. you got the rest of your life to be a wifey.

    anyways this whole girl situation wouldnt be so bad if i didnt already get with this girl. now i know what i'm missing if i pass it up. like i seriously have never seen a better pair of breasts. perfect size, prefect shape. oh man she gives me the sweats.

    i'm gunna go out on this date and see how shit goes with the good girl. then i'll make my choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

    508
    401

  8. #8488

    Default

    peace homie, good luck on your quest for an awesome man
    Tits

  9. #8489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AteskOne View Post
    dont worry about it loki you only fucking 20 years old. you got the rest of your life to be a wifey.
    bingo, right here. youre fuckin young yo. for all you know loki you could meet this guy tomorrow. dont bug out. take shit in stride

    and atesk, take the date rather than the tits, shes hollerin now, she'll prolly holla another time
    Tits

  10. #8490
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    5,242
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    hey guy...

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    i strongly dislike you
    ever since you registered that name you have not once succeeded in posting something i have found worth reading.
    it's a shame, too, because your name held so much promise.
    Last edited by Vagrant; 06-07-2010 at 02:34 PM.

  11. #8491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah ahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah ahahhahahahahahahha

    sorry to be a dick vagrant, but girls like being disrespected to an extent. keeps shit in check. youre too nice to em an they get bored an dip out.

    im not sayin fuck with her head, but you gotta do the insult once compliment twice thing to most chicks.
    for real. girls all say they like nice guys. that's bullshit. girls love when you're an ass to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

    508
    401

  12. #8492

    Default

    hey vagrant, you got played like a bitch by a bitch.

    happy now?
    Tits

  13. #8493

    Default

    go pick up a book if you wanna read some worthwhile
    Tits

  14. #8494

    Default

    scrubby dumpster diving fuck sittin on your moms computer cryin about how sad you are with life. christ
    Tits

  15. #8495

    Default

    Wait wut
    I got stoned but I dont have my doctors appointment for like a half hour

    oh yeah and I'm with a girl I like right now but it's not who I want to be with

    aint that some shit
    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    cum to my trailer park an call juggalos gay,
    every motherfucker whos down with the clown will stomp ur ass

  16. #8496

    Default

    Test the waters, lowkey.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

  17. #8497
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,587
    Credits
    225
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    you kids and your less-than-full-time jobs are so cute
    Your cute

    But real talk...I just tired to chill with my hommies and he was tryin to knock skin hard with his chick so these lame asses kicked me out the car.....Now Im stuck at the house with shit to do...........Way to start summer

    and loki did you listen to my promo thingy
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  18. #8498

    Default

    try it anyways loki, but dont get it twisted. make sure hes got feelings if your gonna throw feelings around yah know?

    sometimes its better to keep someone as a friend than a love interest only to have them open up a new face which aint fresh. then youre out a homie and an interest yah know?

    be skepticle, not stupid.
    Tits

  19. #8499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    sign?? or no sign...
    Deal or no deal lol.
    I mean, three hours is a long trip just to pick up a friend..
    and he was quick to offer.
    you would be amazed at the feets a man would conquer to get laid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

    508
    401

  20. #8500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (SoS)Viruz View Post
    You're cute

    But real talk...I just tired to chill with my hommies and he was tryin to knock skin hard with his chick so these lame asses kicked me out the car.....Now Im stuck at the house with shit to do...........Way to start summer
    BS has a problem.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top