Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 477 of 1280 FirstFirst ... 377427457467472473474475476477478479480481482487497527577977 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,540 of 25587

Thread: Good Afternoon

  1. #9521

  2. #9522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ..romero.. View Post
    takes two to tango my friend...









    sorry,had to chime in there hahaha.carry on.
    and you're jealous that my dick isnt in your ass aparently. dont worry i'll get to you too just wait your turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

    508
    401

  3. #9523

    Default

    I love you 18 posts......and more

  4. #9524

    Default

    I love you 19 posts and counting

  5. #9525

    Default

    I love you and want to spend the rest of my days with you

  6. #9526

  7. #9527

  8. #9528

  9. #9529
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in a grave clawin my way to the surface
    Posts
    1,114
    Credits
    51
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AteskOne View Post
    and you're jealous that my dick isnt in your ass aparently. dont worry i'll get to you too just wait your turn.
    you seem obsessed with the notion of sticking your penis in other mens asses...may i suggest a subscription to www.gaydar.com/ then.it's right up your alley if you catch my drift...












    dont fuck with romero *****.i'll bury you in 6 pages of jokes about your tiny penis and shit about your mother never loved you enough when you were a kid and thats why you turned out to be the angry closeted homosexual that you are today my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by ESKiMO2 View Post
    Romero... he speaks the truth.

    syrup in my cup maayne hold up.]

  10. #9530

  11. #9531
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in a grave clawin my way to the surface
    Posts
    1,114
    Credits
    51
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    like niggha,your avatar is a picture of some super pink lipgloss bullshit.thats mad homo man.dont deny it.embrace it...this man did




    let go of your inhibitions and let yourself be free!
    Quote Originally Posted by ESKiMO2 View Post
    Romero... he speaks the truth.

    syrup in my cup maayne hold up.]

  12. #9532

    Default

    I love you guys, in case you forgot
    AssNuggets.

  13. #9533
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in a grave clawin my way to the surface
    Posts
    1,114
    Credits
    51
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    crazy caucasian,i just wanted to say that i noticed what you did with the signature,and i appreciate it very much,thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ESKiMO2 View Post
    Romero... he speaks the truth.

    syrup in my cup maayne hold up.]

  14. #9534

    Default

    You're welcome my love.
    AssNuggets.

  15. #9535

    Default

    Also, I love you.
    AssNuggets.

  16. #9536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ..romero.. View Post
    you seem obsessed with the notion of sticking your penis in other mens asses...may i suggest a subscription to www.gaydar.com/ then.it's right up your alley if you catch my drift...
    dont fuck with romero *****.i'll bury you in 6 pages of jokes about your tiny penis and shit about your mother never loved you enough when you were a kid and thats why you turned out to be the angry closeted homosexual that you are today my friend.
    i'm a crazy homo. that's why i'm gunna put it in your butt while you're sleepin. joke about my tiny dick all you want. just remember it was me when i drop a load in your stomach...also remember how much you loved every second of it you homo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

    508
    401

  17. #9537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ..romero.. View Post
    crazy caucasian,i just wanted to say that i noticed what you did with the signature,and i appreciate it very much,thank you.
    what a shock you faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

    508
    401

  18. #9538

    Default

    Check your box Atesk. Teeheehee, I'm so naughty.
    AssNuggets.

  19. #9539

    Default

    In a loving way of course.
    AssNuggets.

  20. #9540

    Default

    I love you even more than I did last post.
    AssNuggets.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top