Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 503 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 34034534834934984995005015025035045055065075085135235536031003 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,060 of 25524

Thread: Good Afternoon

  1. #10041
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in the house on haunted hill
    Posts
    1,238
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    your spose to get carded if you look under 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    She was faking to try and get you to finish cuz she didn't wanna fuck you.
    But you didn't so she pushed you off.

  2. #10042
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    5,242
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    a great injustice has occurred
    i was hoping and praying i would one day become a mod
    and now all my dreams have been crushed
    even though i had multiple mods vouch for me
    woe is me!
    why, oh why, beautiful and wise Msfyt, why don't you like me?
    don't speak.
    your comforts will fall on deaf ears
    for i can not go on, and must take my own life.

  3. #10043

    Default

    so i just got outta a cell. caught a couple mischiefs and an assault with a weapon for dummyin some hero in the face with a can of spraypaint. then another hero dummied me.

    cops dislocated a couple of my fingers. stole my money, id, glasses an a sweater.. or i just lost it all somehow.

    lame. just when i was off probation an had no outstanding charges
    Tits

  4. #10044
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,587
    Credits
    225
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    so i just got outta a cell. caught a couple mischiefs and an assault with a weapon for dummyin some hero in the face with a can of spraypaint. then another hero dummied me.

    cops dislocated a couple of my fingers. stole my money, id, glasses an a sweater.. or i just lost it all somehow.

    lame. just when i was off probation an had no outstanding charges
    Whoa yo weren't we just talkin about this not to long ago. You alright hommie?
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  5. #10045

    Default

    HOW DISS BROKE NUKKYAHH1!$ MAKE MOD

  6. #10046
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in the house on haunted hill
    Posts
    1,238
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    a great injustice has occurred
    i was hoping and praying i would one day become a mod
    and now all my dreams have been crushed
    even though i had multiple mods vouch for me
    woe is me!
    why, oh why, beautiful and wise Msfyt, why don't you like me?
    don't speak.
    your comforts will fall on deaf ears
    for i can not go on, and must take my own life.
    i was a mod for a while back in like 07. ran the sketch battles for a long time. i just have a bunch of free time so i pmd msfyt. and she was down to let me back on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    She was faking to try and get you to finish cuz she didn't wanna fuck you.
    But you didn't so she pushed you off.

  7. #10047

    Default

    yay,my birthday is in two days,time to roll!


    4th of july.
    Treating every day like it's the weekend, this is not how i was raised...

  8. #10048

    Default

    I dont even understand how some dutch kid lookin forward to his bday
    makes me hate him so much but it really fucking dose

  9. #10049
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Palindrome City
    Posts
    1,432
    Credits
    587
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Send Justin Bieber to North Korea? I think it'd be incredibly interesting..

    http://tweeter.faxo.com/Justin_Bieber_My_World_Tour

  10. #10050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (SoS)Viruz View Post
    Whoa yo weren't we just talkin about this not to long ago. You alright hommie?
    yeah, im good. got an 8 hour shift to hit up. apparently some black guy knocked me the fuck out on the bus after i dummied the one guy? iunno. too drunk to remember

    my crew didnt even have my back apparnetly? they just sat there when i got hit
    Tits

  11. #10051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    I dont even understand how some dutch kid lookin forward to his bday
    makes me hate him so much but it really fucking dose

    Ik hou van jou schat, als ik jou zie wordt ik zo blij,het is ongelofelijk,ik wil hierdoor over je heen plassen.


    use bablefish baby.

    <3
    Treating every day like it's the weekend, this is not how i was raised...

  12. #10052
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    5,242
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip McDougall View Post
    Send Justin Bieber to North Korea? I think it'd be incredibly interesting..

    http://tweeter.faxo.com/Justin_Bieber_My_World_Tour
    bump
    i voted

  13. #10053

    Default

    ik ook
    Treating every day like it's the weekend, this is not how i was raised...

  14. #10054
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

  15. #10055

  16. #10056
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Palindrome City
    Posts
    1,432
    Credits
    587
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Fuck yes, as of now, he's going to North Korea.

  17. #10057
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    5,242
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    not by much.
    israel is only a hundred away!
    spread the word!

  18. #10058
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    cactus
    Posts
    1,149
    Credits
    7
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    spread the hep c
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vagrant

    Meka ur inta the tramping lifestyle? My opinion of you just went way up.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle View Post
    i married a Vietnamese lady boy in nam. her/his name was meka
    Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    BS: Where we can make light of our pedophilia.
    Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    God it smells so good out right now, I want to fuck the air

  19. #10059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    ..............
    So anyone that does anything that is seen by some to be against the law is a criminal?
    People that smoke cloves now-a-days are criminals. (I know that one hits home, eh fancypants?)
    People that don't cross the street at intersections, criminals.
    Anyone, and everyone, on the earth, is a dirty, worthless criminal.

    Obvious troll is obvious.




  20. #10060

    Default

    Just finished talking a friend out of relapsing, got him to call his NA mentor, stressful day.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top