Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 509 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 94094594894995045055065075085095105115125135145195295596091009 ... LastLast
Results 10,161 to 10,180 of 25507

Thread: Good Afternoon

  1. #10161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    2,728
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I'm not at the hizzouse...this is a gay computer that lacks msn, sadly.
    All Ive done for the past three days is party...and now everyone is going to bed, chillin', and getting ready for the real world..and I'm wide awake still trying to party.

  2. #10162
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,587
    Credits
    225
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    I'm not at the hizzouse...this is a gay computer that lacks msn, sadly.
    All Ive done for the past three days is party...and now everyone is going to bed, chillin', and getting ready for the real world..and I'm wide awake still trying to party.
    Word.........That cool oh yo and glad to hear you like the mix
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  3. #10163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    2,728
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Dude you don't even know..we had a roll party and these kids were flipping the fuck out going sooo gay for your mix. Nice work man! Never disappointed...but I'm headin' out for the night...I'll holler at ya tomorrrw.

  4. #10164

    Default

    I'll give the mix a listen

    I don't have speakers though so I can't listen to it till I put it on my Ipod
    Is it hardstyle or dub or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    cum to my trailer park an call juggalos gay,
    every motherfucker whos down with the clown will stomp ur ass

  5. #10165
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Illyuwn
    Posts
    5,458
    Credits
    131
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    son ill blast you smash you point my gat at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    follow me on twitter @BazerSix

  6. #10166
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,587
    Credits
    225
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Dude you don't even know..we had a roll party and these kids were flipping the fuck out going sooo gay for your mix. Nice work man! Never disappointed...but I'm headin' out for the night...I'll holler at ya tomorrrw.
    you know how I DO....
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  7. #10167

    Default

    Fuck viruz, I'm watching that house and I dont have my system to listen to your mix
    Edit: I see you used some of my opinions, noice
    Last edited by Baron; 07-05-2010 at 11:05 PM.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

  8. #10168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    5,242
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Permabaked.
    It's been a good weekend 8]

  9. #10169
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,587
    Credits
    225
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    Fuck viruz, I'm watching that house and I dont have my system to listen to your mix
    Edit: I see you used some of my opinions, noice
    Yeah man. I really like alot of them. but I couldn't put them in the mix cause of the BPM. and yo..RIck Roll had me dying of laughter lol
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  10. #10170
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,587
    Credits
    225
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr yarbles View Post
    I'll give the mix a listen

    I don't have speakers though so I can't listen to it till I put it on my Ipod
    Is it hardstyle or dub or what?
    Its dub mane
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  11. #10171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (SoS)Viruz View Post
    Yeah man. I really like alot of them. but I couldn't put them in the mix cause of the BPM. and yo..RIck Roll had me dying of laughter lol
    I put that in there to see if you were paying attention haha.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

  12. #10172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    717
    Posts
    517
    Credits
    16
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGSVYgcy24Q

    please, please, please watch this

  13. #10173
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,587
    Credits
    225
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    I put that in there to see if you were paying attention haha.
    ahahah you would. i was like this guy.......Sent me rick roll. I swer I listened to it for like 50 seconds lol

    Btw. I made a fan page......So I want to see how this goses
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  14. #10174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Whuu
    Posts
    3,009
    Credits
    754
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Listenin' to it right now. I'm likin' it a lot mayne.
    Fuck You

  15. #10175
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,587
    Credits
    225
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Thanx mane
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  16. #10176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    5,242
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Ice cream sandwich, main

  17. #10177
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,587
    Credits
    225
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Yo i need one of those right now not even going to lie. My room thermostat is reading 85 degrees IM BURNING LIKE SHIT
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  18. #10178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Whuu
    Posts
    3,009
    Credits
    754
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Don't melt! I need you to provide me with more music.
    Fuck You

  19. #10179

    Default

    Kicksonfire has been sucking cock for the past month or two. The only brand they seem to cover anymore is Nike and the only nike does is pump out every color combo on every style of their shoes, seriously, it's getting boring.
    Edit:
    Girl- What are you listening to?
    Me- Flaming Lips cover of the Dark Side of the Moon
    Girl- Oh my god, I love that song
    Me- It's not a song, it's an album

    A+ for enthusiasm
    Last edited by Baron; 07-06-2010 at 01:31 AM.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

  20. #10180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    5,242
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    the only nike does is pump out every color combo on every style of their shoes, seriously, it's getting boring.
    This.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top