Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 797 of 1278 FirstFirst ... 297697747777787792793794795796797798799800801802807817847897 ... LastLast
Results 15,921 to 15,940 of 25542

Thread: Good Afternoon

just dont pause at 1.35....ouch^^^

last night me and my buddy avoided getting into a car crash, we left my other buddys place and decided to go drink some beers and my buddys brother calls me and says did you see those sirens pass by i said yes and he says my brother just got into a car crash some ass hole cuts him off and he slams into the concrete wall hes alright and the passengers too i think. but lets just say the love of graff prevented me and buddy from that.

Too many brothers and buddys going on in that story, I had to re-read it a couple times.
    In similar news; apparently Ryan Dunn from Jackass got in a car wreck at 3AM outside of Philly and passed away. They said he was going 110 and could barely ID him.

That use to be a Porsche.

Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    last night me and my buddy avoided getting into a car crash, we left my other buddys place and decided to go drink some beers and my buddys brother calls me and says did you see those sirens pass by i said yes and he says my brother just got into a car crash some ass hole cuts him off and he slams into the concrete wall hes alright and the passengers too i think. but lets just say the love of graff prevented me and buddy from that.

on a related note

you know the mofuckas have 3 hearts and 9 brains

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    nice, thats sick. what do you have a masters in?
    yeah man. thanks.

i got an MSc in river shapes (fluvial geomorphology). i basically look at how rivers change shape... so hopefully i can get a job relating to river design and flood management. if not, i want to be one of those nature teacher dudes who picks up frogs and shows kindergarten classes that shit. like "ayo check this shit kids.... frog just pissed on my hand yo"

right now i'm just working at a liquor store haha. looking for a real job sucks.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol that vid is missing the part where they're arguing in the car about it the next morning

"I PISSED ON YOU BECAUSE YOU PUT SHIT ON MY FACE!"

''jelly? the guy fucking put shit.....on my face...and your talking about jelly

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Shit. Just found out one of my buddies that I would party with during the week overdosed on Saturday night at a party. I was gonna go to that party but didn't have someone's number and couldn't get the directions.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by plumbererer View Post
    just watched sucker punch. i couldnt sit through it. the story was awful. it was only good for giving me boners. seriously.
    I only went for hot women killing ninja cyborgs, dragons, nazi zombies, orcs, etc. The story seemed like a bad rip off of shutter island.

so i been chilling alot lately with an old friend, shes really cool but her friendsare sooooo middleclasss....
    i dont know if i can handle it....they keep inviting me to dinnerparties and shit.
    im there all red eyed in my hoodies and airforce 1s while someones talking to me about ''dady just booked me a flight to balli''
    ''well yaaa i just got back from this crazy acid festival in india....what have you been up to'''

i saw a crackfeind get hit by a bus the other day

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahhh... the line between middle class and n0-class

1. try your best to fit in, it doesn't matter you didn't go to Cabo last week, just try give them something you can all laugh/talk about...

2. i know dinner parties are difficult if you're used to munchies and liquor in the park... but we all have to grow up sometime

3. milk it for all its worth

if its really not for you ........ steal their banking info and go back to getting high with your real friends.
    Last edited by Tony; 06-20-2011 at 07:33 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

on liquid pcp!

Workaholics is the funniest shit i've seen in a while.

o hai guyz

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by FaultO View Post
    Workaholics is the funniest shit i've seen in a while.
    Yes! I get fully torqued whenever I watch it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

we all share unique outlooks on what is considered tha best an the reason behind it. peace

Does middle class mean something different across the pond? It sounds to me like rich, old-money. The middle class here go on vacation to places like Ohio in a Honda mini van and see people like Nickleback in concert.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

substitute honda with dodge, Ohio with Wisconsin, nickleback with grand parents and thats pretty much every summer vacation for me as a youngin. But in contrast I just got back from my vacation to France and Morocco. Funny enough on my trip I met this english lady who is a substitute teacher(cant remember what they call them in the UK) around london, she was 29 and on her own, so it all varies I say, unless sub teachers get paid in the UK and I just don't know.
    Last edited by SALVO; 06-21-2011 at 02:25 PM.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Checkit out guys! BS is so shiny!
    Fuck You