Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 817 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 317717767797807812813814815816817818819820821822827837867917 ... LastLast
Results 16,321 to 16,340 of 25635

Thread: Good Afternoon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i ate some pulled pork sandwiches with my buddy and smoked a cross joint... im going to hit up the bmx track after this food settles.

Last edited by Tony; 07-22-2011 at 08:52 PM.

i had a paranoia attack today. i deleted my flickr after getting a really sketchy message on it, by a different account than i usually get sketch cop like messages from. deleted every picture of graffiti on the computer. duct taped my shoebox to make it water resistant and hid it, and shredded every sketch not worth putting in my shoebox. with some ballin ass shredder that shreds it two ways. so theyre all 1000 little pieces of paper. in a bucket of 1000000 other little pieces of paper.

after i did all this not only did i feel much more liberated from this whole internet graffiti fame thing. but i felt less paranoid, because i no longer hold onto things that make me paranoid!

/go me

joy division is pretty sick. i stumbled on that atmosphere track years ago looking for atmosphere tracks on youtube.

Last edited by GuyGuyer of Guyland; 07-22-2011 at 09:38 PM.
    Tits

this shits fucking disgusting. i really fucking hate when people do shit like this. how can you be so fucking barbaric? are you honestly that weak of a person that you cant keep your own bullshit life to yourself rather than have to lash out on others like this? may his soul be fucking damned to reincarnate as a thousand mosquitos in iceland thatll never find a meal to eat. pathetic shit.

http://www.680news.com/news/world/ar...o-oslo-bombing
    Tits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    i had a paranoia attack today. i deleted my flickr after getting a really sketchy message on it, by a different account than i usually get sketch cop like messages from. deleted every picture of graffiti on the computer. duct taped my shoebox to make it water resistant and hid it, and shredded every sketch not worth putting in my shoebox. with some ballin ass shredder that shreds it two ways. so theyre all 1000 little pieces of paper. in a bucket of 1000000 other little pieces of paper.

after i did all this not only did i feel much more liberated from this whole internet graffiti fame thing. but i felt less paranoid, because i no longer hold onto things that make me paranoid!

/go me

joy division is pretty sick. i stumbled on that atmosphere track years ago looking for atmosphere tracks on youtube.

real talk tho, i wouldve burned the shredded paper afterward. youd be surprised given the amount of time what you can piece back together. i always shred and burn.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn... an i just added you as a contact maiiiiiiiinnnnne scary ish... on that oslo shooting... people are so weak... there is no point in doin shit like that its a waste of life and is just stupid... what does everybody think bout screen printing... i wanna try to make some shirts

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

. deleted every picture of graffiti on the computer

IF you get rumbled and they take your computer they will be able to bring up every file you have ever deleated off it, theres ways of preenting this but its complicated and im shit with computers.
    and yeah flikrs pretty gay

true. but its mixed in with other flicks of graffiti. so its not like i had a vast collection either. just some id scan up. prolly only 40 of mine. regardless, i feel better, thats the main concern.

i woke up to a fucking wiener dog running around my house. who the fuck bred these things? what a moron.. its like.. 2 feet long and its legs are only 3 inches off the ground. shit cant even run up 5 steps without running face first into the 5th one
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I fucking hate those dogs... always laugh when I see them at the dog park.... useless little rats

some cunt I worked with had 2 of them... she reminds me of Angela from the office... you know, the kind of girl who wants a family, but buys dogs....

I tried to make conversation in the elevator once to avoid awkward silence, and she told the whole office I tried to hit on her....

nothing wrong with that, next time you should hit on her.... actually she'll prolly say you tried to rape her
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah, i do kind of give off that vibe sometimes

must be the glasses.

Last edited by Tony; 07-23-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My girl's step mom had a dog because she didn't have a baby. So she bought a little tiny fucker that operates with a brain the size of a walnut. Fucking hate that dog so much, every time I go to that house I want to kick it across the room. It just jumps up on you from behind and bites your shirt and pants, I'm surprised they haven't thrown it away now because some how in their oldish age they managed to have a child, who looks like a tiny version of my girlfriend. Now all I have to do is wait 18 years, and re-up with the younger version of my girlfriend.

The patron saint of mediocrity.

dogs are dope if there trained proper i got dachshund but its not the skiny stubby ones my dogs hella dope catches fly hunnies attention as well.

Speaking of fly honeys,Im in cancun,drinking beer,watching the hot ass girls walking in the beach ,putting slaps,,eating spicy ass food ,feels good man. And the mini bar is free and gets loaded daily,winning! Oh btw guy, good idea,but FYI all the flicks uploaded on flicker can still be seen by cops even if it Is deleted,and they can even log into your account and check your messages,same shit with facebook. Technology sucks.
    Last edited by FlippingChickens; 07-23-2011 at 01:32 PM.

this dog just shit on the floor. i rubbed his nose in it to the point where its prolly jammed so far up his nasal cavatiy he'll be smellin it for a week. then slapped him.

breaking out alcohol, now.
    Tits

one more fucking shit in the house from this dog i will stab it to death, fuck. its up to four. its been outside for 5 outta the past 8 hours. it will not shit outside, only inside. not on the blanket its supposed to either. im getting pissed off at it.

its so fucking retarded. it wags its tail when i shove its nose in the shit an slap it. what the fuck?!? how can something be so fucking stupid?
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

watched the banned 3 link and seen this in the side and was too awesome
    Last edited by Fluffy Bunnies; 07-23-2011 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allcitybomber View Post
    thug life is the only life.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

HAHAHA drunk as fuhhhck hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha lifes good man fuck everybody hahhahah yeap yeap

one more fucking shit in the house from this dog i will stab it to death, fuck. its up to four. its been outside for 5 outta the past 8 hours. it will not shit outside, only inside. not on the blanket its supposed to either. im getting pissed off at it.

its so fucking retarded. it wags its tail when i shove its nose in the shit an slap it. what the fuck?!? how can something be so fucking stupid?
    yah your on PROPER training for a dog but i assume you didn't train said dog so thats why it shits in your house if dog was raised like that as puppy it wouldnt be shitting inside your house i do the same thing to time and he RARELY shits inside only in the mourning when im to tired/hungover or stoned as fucked and just forget to take him outside hiting a dog a dog when it done something you dont like is PROPER just dont abuse and beat the dog for no reason dogs can be the greatest companions a human can have.

Quote Originally Posted by SAID View Post
    HAHAHA drunk as fuhhhck hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha lifes good man fuck everybody hahhahah yeap yeap

hahah yaaa same Budweiser wiskey and a blunt gets me MMOST lovely

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Spent the night drinking whiskey downtown, wandering, talking to other drunk people. Good night. My friend ate shit trying to long board while riding the light rail back home. Too fucking coins.
    Fuck You

I was going to write a story. Wrote half of it and decided to scrap it. Good weekend.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug