Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 822 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 322722772802812817818819820821822823824825826827832842872922 ... LastLast
Results 16,421 to 16,440 of 25532

Thread: Good Afternoon

i did the step by step, but didnt flick the in betweens, just the finished product. fuck all that food sounds awesome. it doesnt take much just to flick your sandwich or chips or snacks or whatever with your phone, send it to your email, upload and post. jus' sayin.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

i could always use another reason to visit this site, that thread gave me one! its gotten lame as of late. i only peep like.. 4 or 5 threads.
    Tits

Once I move into my apartment my roommate and I were going to start a cheap ass meal blog. I will have too much to contribute to that thread. I love cooking.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

word, cookings sick. i fucking love food. cooking after 3 glasses or wine/beer/liqour with some funky jazz or bebop on is great!
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ya buddy digable jazz any day
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHbUbDwbi_U

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

the meal thread will be a hit! ill post some pasta later on when i eat it,but for now im drunk,what else is new hahahaa..am i the only fucking idiot online at this time? on another note my ex girlfriend is talking to me again,but shes acting like shes all busy and shit,im about to tell her "yo how about another handjob" jhahhahahahahaah,but naaa fuck that..and another girl i could have had the chance to fuck is down to still chill to this day,life is good. im druuuuuuuuuunk,WINNING! AWWWW fuck im dead serious i just told my ex that i want another handjob hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha,what the fucccccckkk am i thinking hahahahahahahhahaahahaha!!!!! aw fuck i shouldnt text when im drunk,i think i just cock-blocked myself,fuck! *EDIT - this bitch says "well u wont be getting one from me" ..what the fuck..i just told her "well ynot u already did it once" hahahahahah she just said " lmao doesnt mean ima do it again fool " whut the fuckkkk this hoe is wierd as fuck hhahahahhahaa...fuck im stupid idk why i sent her that...lesson to be learned ,i will never text drunk again! im not laughing anymore,shes like "naa i wont again" whut the fuck is up ? dam girls are so fucking dramatic...not to mention strange...if she gave me a handjob why cant she be like "yeah ill give u another handjob fosshooooo dawg" but naaa she gotta be a lil bitch,fuck that hoe! whatever i still got that other hoe on deck that is probably sleeping right now cuz shes not replying..life is still good! fuck it ,i still got graffiti to back me up if anything with the ladys dont go down. im gonna go get high now,i hope u had fun reading my stupid ass post.
    Last edited by FlippingChickens; 08-02-2011 at 01:43 AM.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^you need to watch knocked up........The part where seth rogan is tellin that bitches friends the story of how she got pregnant " you ever heard the saying dont drinlk and drive? weeeeeelllllllll dont drink and bone" lmao

Anyways whats this business about handjobs? you in middleschool or what? Step yo game up and tell the bitch that you tryin to fuck instead of tryina get a handjob which only satisfies you. You tell her your tryin to fuck or go down on her and she prolly tell you to come through to her place(unless she lives with the parrots) and then once you get there you say fuck what I said this is whats bout to go down "(insert whatever you want to say here, like anal gaping or shitting in her mouth)" then you'll both be happy drunks togethor!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love drunk wall posts.
    Looks like I left my headphones at home again today. It's going to be a long day at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    just perfect

so im getting paid 2 help a contractor bringing in sheets of drywall and when im not doing that im sitting on the couch watching dogs 101 and sketching and i found out last night that my family doctor is open 2 prescribing cannabis. i <3 canada

join the movementarians,
    take us to blisstonia

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    cant even get past the first level

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dumbass.

its pretty easy.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^swear? I cant jump over the fuckin spikey thingys

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I gave up after it started taking skill.
    In other news, I put my finger in a girl's butt last night.
    Fuck You

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ooo i didnt know you could click it and undo the fold...

You give her the shocker?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I was just fuckin' her and I was really drunk, and put my finger in her bum. Working on talking her into the real thing.
    Fuck You

was it good? the finger butt sticking? its been many moons since i ran that kind of uncharted territory. fingering girls b-holes i mean. id just do it and not say anything while i was just doing regular snatch fingers and pretend like it was nuthin. no qualms or complaints. kinda makes me wonder if they knew i was index pointing their b-holes in the first place.... since like, i pretended it wasnt happening i mean. one of those mysteries ill never know i reckon.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lmao they probably noticed, but didnt say anything because they prolly figured every1 does it or they enjoyed it.

If you havent yet, your gonna get a girl who dont like it, and theyre gonna fuckin tell you lol