Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 897 of 1280 FirstFirst ... 397797847877887892893894895896897898899900901902907917947997 ... LastLast
Results 17,921 to 17,940 of 25587

Thread: Good Afternoon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    Yeah, that shit is rough. I hate lousy pieces. They all have a tendency to turn out less than I would like them too in my eyes. A perfectionist by eye, impatient and annoyed by nature.
    I never finish a sketch for this reason

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

rip camu tao

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

Damnb you guys fuck shit fuck it all for fucking bfucks sakkes shit dippin chicken shit
    .ahvvhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Went out tonight to see some brown mountian lights

Didn't see anything that crazy but there were definitely small lights through out the mountains.

Also
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My birthday was fucking epic. Met some randoms that I thought I bought molly from at a gas station, ended up hopping in their car and got fed drugs all night. It was fucking ridiculous.
    Fuck You

today was a good day.......

Good haul.
    Tits

I wanna shoot myself in the face watching this Leaf/Bruin game. This week has absolutely sucked, i've felt like complete shit.
    Tits

Best one yet
    and I've never been into hockey, only football and baseball, but I gotta say hockey games are the best to go to

They're fun to watch but i'd much rather play football than hockey, although playing goalie in hockey is really fun. Still would rather hit people.
    Tits

Yeah no doubt, it's just great to see some nice fights in game live
    football games are dope too, get drunk as fuck so the cold doesnt bother you, oh yeahh good times

sick video

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anyone know how to wire ECU's in fucking cb7 hondas, FML.

and that is a dope vid^
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

So some guy stiffed me tonight (I taxi drunks around) I ran after him and got my hands on his jacket but then there was a cop just staring at us so I had to let him go because there was nothing legally I could do. Dumb-ass called me on his phone so I signed him up for the taxi service next Friday. He'll be getting about a hundred calls an hour for about 3-4 hours and lingering calls until 5 am.

I feel a little better now.

Edit-
    Also, that cop ended up not doing jack shit.
    Last edited by Baron; 11-06-2011 at 02:18 AM.

Wait, so you still let em get away with not paying?
    shit man I would tossed that dude on the ground atleast, fuck the cop, you just got robbed so you have the right to do something atleast

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Haha the bruins are dream crushers... Your taxi service is actuallly really smart

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

signing dude up for said taxi service is hilarious and a half... poetic justice

cops can't be relied on for anything.... you assaulting someone nearby probably would have got their attention though

Bruins certainly crushed my dreams last night, Scrivens played a great game in Columbus, but the Bruins arn't Columbus... Just cuz their standing sucks, dosen't mean the team does. It's just one game though, Give Gustavsson a break and put a fire in the belly of Scrivens for the next time he plays.

I woke up today and literally 20 minutes into the day I check my facebook and this sexy woman hits me up on some "Hey you have an extremely critical mind, can you help edit my university essay and see how critical my thoughts are on the subject." Yeah, well I open the essay up and it sucks, so there goes my day. She's a good friend though and looked over an essay of mine before so I owe her one. It's no wonder why I never got any critism back from her though haha.
    Tits

Quote Originally Posted by 4menace2society0 View Post
    Wait, so you still let em get away with not paying?
    shit man I would tossed that dude on the ground atleast, fuck the cop, you just got robbed so you have the right to do something atleast
    Technically I work off of a "suggested tips" to avoid getting a taxi license so legally he was still in the right. Plus, it was over three dollars, not a massive amount. That poor kid is going to have a hell of a night this Friday though and I bet he'll know why too.

Holy shit, editing this essay is so painful... Thank god i'm in front of my computer in my house as opposed to the same room with her because i'm laughing at one sentence and groaning at the next. The plus side is that if this is acceptable university writing then I shouldn't have an issue with school.
    Tits