Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 899 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 399799849879889894895896897898899900901902903904909919949999 ... LastLast
Results 17,961 to 17,980 of 25635

Thread: Good Afternoon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you guys work in the same place? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I dont think so... lol thatd be a trip. But im pretty sure were in 2 different states. Mine definetly being the cooler one.

I finished my probation and gained full-time employment today. I'm also getting really social with a new hunny I met last week whose on the same sober tip that i'm on. Court tomorrow and I have my first shift, lookin forward to it. It's beginning to look like the makings of a great week, which is good because last week fucking sucked! That detective whose been on my case phoned my mom again tonight, that's fucking garbage. She hid the number on me because I was about to phone this cock sucker back and tear his ear off, my shit's already going through court, and he's still harassing me? I'm gonna fucking complain to the civilian police commission about this as well when I file complaints for when they chipped a third of one of my teeth off.

Bumpin some Beatnuts, Alkoholiks and Big Pun prior to going to sleep.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

props to you man! thats so sick to hear.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    ah 22's, fooled me. Thanks! worked my first shift today, and it ended early since there wasnt a "lot" of packages... I thought it was a lot, loaded over 400 boxes today just myself, and there was like 10 of us working. I thought Id be able to imagine how its gonna be towards the end of this month and in december, but I really have no clue... pandemonium

Im gonna take a nap
    Go postal.

Edit
    Props Guyer I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I've bought some much fucking beer today along with a local Christmas home brew from a locally owned shop. The guy that owns the shop went to the same high school as me and has been home brewing for 10 years and threw in a bunch of extra shit for me (before he knew it was my 21st). This next brew has honey, cloves, cinnamon, vanilla and a creamy malt, I'm pumped.

Would anyone be down for a brew thread?
    Last edited by Baron; 11-08-2011 at 12:21 AM.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

this sharty i used to fuck back in the day had the fucking nerve to tell me she never watched ancient aliens and doesnt know who giorgio tsoukalos is. bitch got deleted off my friends list.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    you guys work in the same place? lol
    If I found out I was working with Ribcage, I'd probably rape him in the face.

Good shit Guy, good to hear shit is going well for you.
    Fuck You

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Shot through the heart, and your to blame
    You give love a bad name

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    If I found out I was working with Ribcage, I'd probably rape him in the face.
    I do like a good face raping

One of the New England area's king's, dont get much iller

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

It's not gay if your balls don't touch.... I don't know the chin rule tho.
    MDC Familia.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lmao im pretty sure chin contact crosses into the gay zone. which sucks since pie's dick is so small its practically all balls...

watched a bunch of movies today. 11-11-11, which was actually a pretty cool movie, took a drink everytime they said 11 until like half the movie was over, lol couldnt drink fast enough. Real steel, fuckin hugh jackman and some white kid, fighting robots.. i thought it sucked, but uh lady friend thought it was great. Started watching the rum diaries but my fucking neighbor either moved his modem or unpplugged that shit so the wifi cut out.
    Last edited by ribcage; 11-09-2011 at 02:23 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I was just thinking, what a good job that'd include hip hop everyday ( serious answers plz ) might possibly be aside from teaching cause my abilities are'nt really up to standard to teach but anybody got somethin im stumped.

btw, I drive a big ass forklift at work for the record... its almost bigger than a monster truck an could probobly pick one up with ease. lol
    so all those pallets and cans of boxes yall move around sometimes I drag em around and all that jazz.
    Last edited by Tempo718; 11-09-2011 at 05:17 AM.
    I smoke Vega

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Listen to hip hop in your forklift. Problem solved fuckass.
    Fuck You

lololol
    yesss

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mannn I work at the airport wit it right, and when I was up at JFK the managers was coo about headphones n' all that but here at O'hare they on some safety standards sometimes
    ( like when the big boss around ) but that only once in a while. When I can jam, snooze or smoke a blunt at work almost everyday it not all bad.
    I smoke Vega

The store owner of my work asked me if I had my license today, I responded "To kill or to drive?". He laughed and threw me the keys to his fly 2009 Lincoln Mark LT and bought me lunch.

I've also come to the conclusion that a lot of women I see on a daily basis could use the triple D for a night. Dinner, date and dick.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Tempo718 View Post
    mannn I work at the airport wit it right, and when I was up at JFK the managers was coo about headphones n' all that but here at O'hare they on some safety standards sometimes
    ( like when the big boss around ) but that only once in a while. When I can jam, snooze or smoke a blunt at work almost everyday it not all bad.
    Its funny, the way you come across on here led me to belive you were still in school

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    The store owner of my work asked me if I had my license today, I responded "To kill or to drive?". He laughed and threw me the keys to his fly 2009 Lincoln Mark LT and bought me lunch.
    Didn't think this shit even happened in real life

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    thank you for making my day
    Jealousy, some say it's sickening
    They merely can't afford this highest form of luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Arose.One View Post
    do your outline in goat's blood and pray to the dark lord