Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 909 of 1278 FirstFirst ... 4098098598898999049059069079089099109119129139149199299591009 ... LastLast
Results 18,161 to 18,180 of 25542

Thread: Good Afternoon

Well....im not racist
    but i fucking hate a good 97% of them for the way they act, same with blacks
    they think they are tougher and bigger and badder and better than everyone, and they make it seem like we need to respect em
    i stand up for white power pretty hard, but thats just because my citites filled with faggot ass thugs who think everyone needs to respect em cuz they look hard
    FUCK THAT

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

viva la mexico
    I smoke Vega

Quote Originally Posted by 4menace2society0 View Post
    Well....im not racist
    they think they are tougher and bigger and badder and better than everyone, and they make it seem like we need to respect em
    i stand up for white power pretty hard, but thats just because my citites filled with faggot ass thugs who think everyone needs to respect em cuz they look hard
    FUCK THAT
    1) That was racist.
    2) You have black thugs in your signature.
    Tits

I have another sex date in a couple nights. Fuck yeah! I have the other half of this box of jimmy hats to kill! Pussypussypussypussy...
    Tits

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

LOL yeah, thats too bad, your geographical area sounds pretty lame. I aint too fond of scraps, but I like me a nice latina beazy witta cakey booty tho, fuck one of those "thugs" sisters, thatll make em act real tough.

Whats worse, a wannabe white kid thug, or a wannabe mexican kid thug?

Like i said
    hate a good 97% of them
    not all
    I got boys that are thugs, I used to associate with cold hearted street dudes
    then i wanted to change my life
    and I dont like that lifestyle
    I dont think its cool or anything positive
    i respect it, but if they dont respect me and think i need to bow down
    pshhh
    FUCK THAT
    i keep it real and express how i feel no matter to who it is

and around heres its little white boys and spanish kids that are like 15 waving pistols around thinking their hard because of the crew they associate with
    i just laugh and keep it movin

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that shits everywhere tho, you aint gonna go to any city, with any gang or crew crime, without youngins runnin around with gats thinkin their hot shit. Thats just the way ego works.

But when it comes down to it, its the ones who dont go out lookin for cred, and dont go poppin their mouth off who are truly dangerous
    Last edited by ribcage; 11-20-2011 at 08:49 PM.

yup yup
    i know
    like i said i just laugh and keep it movin when it comes to clowns
    but i love spanish woman, but so many of em have the worst attitude
    kills it for me

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

swear? most white girls have a waaay worse attitude than latinas, at least in my experience. I dont have to beat around the bush and try to wine and dine or romance latina girls, mostly all of em always down to fuck when they feel like it. None of that prudey "oh I want to have sex, but wont cause I want to have control over the situation" or some bullshit. I like em fiesty, girls that will argue about something and then move on to the next arguement, not one that will argue, drop it for a little while to argue something else, then bring the old one back as an attempt to gain some sort of leverage.

Well....im not racist
    FUCK THAT
    wow

you should respect to ANYONE you dont know cause plain and simple YOU DONT KNOW THEM, i hate fake ass thugs too but i dont judge em till i speak to them, maybe you should do the same before you cross the wrong "mexican" who bust might some ms13 type shiiiit , cut your head off with a butter knife cause you looked at him wrong.

if they bang well i aint worried, i know some of the realest dudes that make moves up here
    i dont associate with em anymore but you can tell who's real and who fake
    word around here gets around quick and everyone knows what and who is bangin and if their real or not
    real g's dont wanna make noise, specially round here when the homicides dont happen often, and you'll get bagged for any serious crime a good 95% chance of that
    but i dont go around look for beef lol so i dont gotta worry bout that, like i said i just dont let anyone make me seem like less of a man than they are.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I go out lookin for beef all the time. But the other day this dude came to my house tryina sell me tha shit. I said I couldnt afford it, and he gave me a little slab of chuck for free. Grilled it up and it tasted alright... I might buy some sirloin next time he comes around

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

vote for pedro!
    I smoke Vega

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if they bang well i aint worried, i know some of the realest dudes that make moves up here
    i dont associate with em anymore but you can tell who's real and who fake
    word around here gets around quick and everyone knows what and who is bangin and if their real or not
    real g's dont wanna make noise, specially round here when the homicides dont happen often, and you'll get bagged for any serious crime a good 95% chance of that
    but i dont go around look for beef lol so i dont gotta worry bout that, like i said i just dont let anyone make me seem like less of a man than they are.
    I don't respect you one bit. You are one of the fakest people on this website, just for the fact that you say you know some "real ass nigguhz" and you're not fake, but you know them, so don't cross you, or god forbid you might actually have to associate with them again. Wherever you're from, it sounds a lot like every other city, so don't go come out here and try and act hard and say that you hate the Mexicans and Blacks because they act a certain way, because I know plenty of Whites and Asians that emulate that same attitude. Go fall in a hole.

Btw, I would love to see you say that ignorant ass white power bullshit around one of the "real cats" that you know.
    Fuck You

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^ thats like kids last on mw3 over xbox live repping their gangs and tell us how theyll dump us....
    real gangs don't rep their shit over xbox live. that shits corny.
    same goes with bombingscience forums LOL

on another note, put 25 hours in on mw3 this weekend.
    fuck doing anything productive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

on some "if we see you in real life your gonna get your ass beat" type shit. I miss xbox live, 10 year olds talkin shit. Virtual courage is worse than liquid courage

Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    I don't respect you one bit. You are one of the fakest people on this website, just for the fact that you say you know some "real ass nigguhz" and you're not fake, but you know them, so don't cross you, or god forbid you might actually have to associate with them again. Wherever you're from, it sounds a lot like every other city, so don't go come out here and try and act hard and say that you hate the Mexicans and Blacks because they act a certain way, because I know plenty of Whites and Asians that emulate that same attitude. Go fall in a hole.

Btw, I would love to see you say that ignorant ass white power bullshit around one of the "real cats" that you know.
    god forbid i dont get respect on bombingscience.........gooood damn there goes my career LOL
    and i never said on thing about no repping my set nothing on here, you dont drop knowledge on kids cuz if i did you wouldnt know shit
    and like i said before, i dont associate with them dudes anymore for a reason.....never said i would recontact any one of em for any reason.......
    so please dont sit here and talk shit like you know......because you dont
    and if you DO wanna know, if you ARE from ny
    please contact me and ill let you know where you can roll and see if you make it out.....just sayin
    PEACE

oh and this morning on the news some shit me and my boy killed was on there, pretty fuckin awsome seeing that shit on tv
    and one more thing, while modern warfare is on the topic i got like a 3.13 kd up on that shit, if anyone wants to get down
    Last edited by 4menace2society0; 11-21-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    on some "if we see you in real life your gonna get your ass beat" type shit. I miss xbox live, 10 year olds talkin shit. Virtual courage is worse than liquid courage
    oh its the worst on xbox live.
    considering the kid was tell us hes 17 and shit LOL
    hopefully that kid gets eaten by cannibals.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    sounds awesome.. my buddy has a 72 gmc sierra he wants to paint black... I wasted about half a tank doing donuts in it during the first snowfall this year hahaha... think hes got some studded tires around too if it gets icy

bought new binding for my snowboard this morning, also doing some oil dabs on my titanium pad and checking snow reports...

going to do some stretches and then find some place to go...
    i got a pass for seymour this year, sooo cheap for me.
    MDC Familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey kaspr... weathermen what! rip camu tao... i like the group that the members of the weathermen formed... MHz... dope shit

FUCK XBOX LIVE... the people that don't need mic's dont have mic's problem solved, on ps3... I like xbox games though... but ye... dude all the snow we were suppose to get... it never came... fuckin north van rain/ slush garbage... the price of living here is so high the snow can't afford to stay

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764