Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 912 of 1278 FirstFirst ... 4128128628929029079089099109119129139149159169179229329621012 ... LastLast
Results 18,221 to 18,240 of 25542

Thread: Good Afternoon

needs moar white powar quotes and how the mexicans and blacks need to go home though.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

^ LOL I feel you on that
    Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    lol we got a joker up in this bitch!
    It is impossible to keep a straight face in the presence of one or more kittens. ~Cynthia E. Varnado

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

aye, that nigguh knows real heads thatd fuck you up.

...happy thanksgivings fuckfaces, nothin like a morning shift to start things off

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

c'mon santa!
    I smoke Vega

thankful for the bs community <3
    It is impossible to keep a straight face in the presence of one or more kittens. ~Cynthia E. Varnado

LOL, oh man yeah I think um that was a bit misunderstood but yall heads can sit on a graffiti website and talk and draw in your books all day<3 INTERNET WRITERS BLOCK<3333

what an awful "holiday" though
    4/20 is more holy than this shit

thanksgiving your giving thanks to the (d)evil its mother fucking genocide holiday.

FUCK THE PILGRIMS

long live the original man 360% Asiatic

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its a pagan holiday afterall 95% of them are. but my cabinets are empty same wit the fridge n' the tummy be growling time for me to go leach a plate from somebody laterz!
    I smoke Vega

Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    thanksgiving your giving thanks to the (d)evil its mother fucking genocide holiday.

FUCK THE PILGRIMS

long live the original man 360% Asiatic
    <33333

too bad so many people just care about stuffing their faces, all you would need to of done was pay attention in history class to know thanksgiving is a complete tragedy
    why not celebrate the rise of Hitler while were at it eyy?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whats wrong with stuffing your face? Im fucking hungry, you best believe ima stuff my face and get drunk. Maybe make some drunk dials, try to get laid, and then pass out. I dont give a fuck about no history of thanksgiving, almost everything thats documented about it is false anyways
    Last edited by ribcage; 11-24-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Nope, tonights the night to kill it
    while everyone is doing what you'll be doing lol

aye, that nigguh knows real heads thatd fuck you up.

...happy thanksgivings fuckfaces, nothin like a morning shift to start things off
    this may be true, but he doesnt associate with them dudes no more. thats a lifestyle he doesnt want to live. being a hardcore OG at 17 is ruff man. and besides, this dude keeps it real for all us internet book nerds who arent out on the streets causing mayhem and destruction. he just, you know, stops by periodically to chronicle his exploits and post flicks to get the e-fame he reviles so much. hes too deep in the streets for that kind of nonsense. this dude cant even take a shit without looking out the window to see if the sheriff's dept is cruising by his mom's pad sweating him because he just heisted ten cans from the local hardware store. stay up player! fuck all them naysayers, brownies,darkies, etc.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

LOLOLOLOL
    if you only knew boo<3333
    i bet you wish you knew

whats wrong with stuffing your face? Im fucking hungry, you best believe ima stuff my face and get drunk. Maybe make some drunk dials, try to get laid, and then pass out. I dont give a fuck about no history of thanksgiving, almost everything thats documented about it is false anyways
    man, rib has it right. that shits from like da 1600s and I severely doubt that all the shit we know about 'thanksgiving' now is reflective of what actually happened. even if it is, thanksgiving is the celebration of the coming together w/ da native americans, all the genocide and shit happened after that. so thanksgiving isnt a celebration of the killing, even if that did happen, it happened after the actual day of giving thanks itself. yadada?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^yes, and no...mostly no

lol oh, too bad. I was really looking forward to them real nigguhs to crack some skulls round here. Ima need someone to put me in check after I get sloppy drunk tonight. Got a few bottles of chardonay on deck, probably gonna make some mimosas when the family rolls in, hopefully someone brings champagne so I dont have to go out and get it.

1 day out of the year I will get drunk with part of the family, so yall dont go ruining it with your genocide mumbo jumbo. Save that for tomorow when mothers are getting trampled on over black friday sales/

Quote Originally Posted by 4menace2society0 View Post
    LOLOLOLOL
    if you only knew boo<3333
    i bet you wish you knew
    BRO, OF COURSE I WANT TO KNOW/WISH I KNEW. i WANT TO LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU. <3

MDC familia.

lol'd^

umm lets see, whatever is "documented" about this "holiday" would be words of the awsome american government
    so just know the truth is the exact opposite of what they want you to believe
    but i guess its all good, must be awesome to be native american

and for yall *****s that think im racist, i just LOL because umm geuss what?!?!
    you guys dont actually know me, easy to misunderstand people over the internet, but hey ill never see any of you *****zzz anyways.........
    so you bombingscience heads can all hop on eachothers cocks like youve learned to do so well over the years and keep it movin<333
    Last edited by 4menace2society0; 11-24-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by plumbererer View Post
    BRO, OF COURSE I WANT TO KNOW/WISH I KNEW. i WANT TO LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU. <3
    vicariously, or bicuriously

ill be the first to admit his less than reputable lifestyle and devil may care attitude is quite attractive....

MDC familia.