Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 915 of 1280 FirstFirst ... 4158158658959059109119129139149159169179189199209259359651015 ... LastLast
Results 18,281 to 18,300 of 25587

Thread: Good Afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by FuLa View Post
    lakim, do you have any evidence for your claims?
    He seldom does.

The three brained reptilians from ancient Sumeria told him this before they retreated back to planet X after extracting copious amounts of gold from the Caspian sea water to power the arc of the covenant before flying off in their spaceships fueled by element 115 that can create worm holes so they were back home in a day or two.
    Last edited by GuyGuyer of Guyland; 11-26-2011 at 09:24 AM.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I think you just created the 5th element of hip-hop guy

I am the fifth element of hip-hop, it channels through me and I will bless the Earth with it.

I've been listening to the Vice City soundtrack, good tunes.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Some kid was flipping at me for telling his homie i did not like his traced photoshop graffiti creator pieces.... I laughed... Then some other kids hopped on his dick an started flipping at me too. Hahaha

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

Can you blame them? Creativity is so 1998.

Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Did this happen at Lee Side?

Quote Originally Posted by FuLa View Post
    lakim, do you have any evidence for your claims?
    (1)Knowledge-

is the accumulation of facts thru observing, learning, and respecting. Knowledge is the foundation of all in existence, for it must be "known" in order to make it manifest. Knowledge is the "light" given off by our SUN, which is the foundation of our Solar system. Also the Original Man whom is the foundation of A.L.L.A.H's family. KNOWLEDGE=SUN=ORIGINAL MAN.

(2)Wisdom-

is wise-words being spoken, or to speak Knowledge(wise-dome meaning a wise-mind), and act according to it. Wisdom is WATER, or the vital building block of life. Wisdom is the Original Woman because thru her Cipher(womb) life is continued. It is also a reflection of one's Knowledge, and is shown and proven by the Moon being a reflection of the Sun's light(knowledge). Knowledge+the reflection of Knowledge=Wisdom(1+1=2). WISDOM=MOON=ORIGINAL WOMAN.

(3)Understanding-

is that which shows and proves the completion of Knowledge and Wisdom(Man, Woman, Child). Understanding is a clear mental comprehension. It is the Original child which is the star. The highest form of Understanding is Love, the bond between Man and Woman, or Knowledge and Wisdom. UNDERSTANDING=STAR=ORIGINAL CHILD.

(4)Culture/Freedom-

Culture is one's way of living. Meaning one's language(wisdom), and customs(ways and actions). Freedom, is to have a 'free-dome', or to lack restraints. The Original Man's culture is I.s.l.a.m(freedom, justice, and equality), which is peace.

(5)Power/Refinement-

Power is force or creative energy. To Refine is to perfect. Power is the truth which is A.l.l.a.h's mathematics. To Knowledge the Culture of Islam is to have Power.

(6)Equality-

is the state, or quality of being Equal. Meaning to deal equally with all in existence. Equality is achieved by teaching others Knowledge and Wisdom, making it Understood thru Understanding.

(7)GOD-

A.l.l.a.h is GOD. The Supreme being, Black man who is the Original, is God, A.l.l.a.h, lord of all the worlds, supreme ruler of the universe which is everything, sun, moon, and stars(God is the sun in the solar system, woman is moon, child is star).

(8)Build/Destroy-

To build is to elevate the mentality of self, and others around self. To add-on positive energy to A.l.l.a.hs nation. To Destroy is to ruin by allowing negativity to outweigh the positive.

(9)Born-

is the completion of all in existence. To manifest from Knowledge to Born, which is the law of mathematics. To be complete in itself.

(O)Cipher-

is a whole. 360 degrees of KNOWLEDGE(120) WISDOM(120) & UNDERSTANDING(120). All in existence pertains to a cipher.

Good is nothing but God with a double O
    and evil is nothing but the devil without the D

G(o)od

(D)evil

Only a fool thinks himself to be wise, only a moron claims himself to be smart. There is far too much knowledge to cram even a micro-fraction of it into any tiny human head.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

did this happen at leeside HAHAHA
    leeside, where big egos come to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    Only a fool thinks himself to be wise, only a moron claims himself to be smart. There is far too much knowledge to cram even a micro-fraction of it into any tiny human head.
    true indeeeed

quest for wisdom keeps you humble once you say you know all you found your destruction.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You didn't really present any evidence, just a whole bunch of poetic definitions/suppositions that don't really prove anything, specially the existence of a higher power and/or a God.
    Humbling oneself is important in theory but in practice we are all arrogant egotistical creatures.
    Since you're mentioning Allah, I assume you're Muslim. Religious people(Christians, Muslims, Jews primarily) have the arrogance to believe they are the chosen religions/people. Do they have any evidence for this? nope, but they have Faith! (as if it were a virtue). I'm rambling now...
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

nah man im not i don't follow any religions but i wont dismiss them because all religions practice KNOWLEDGE

when i say A.L.L.A.H its ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD the physical frame of one self
    we are GOD we are the mosque we are the temple we are the church

what i practice is the culture of Islam which is i self lord and master freedom justice and equality what comes with that is supreme mathematics and the supreme alphabet which was giving by the father Clarence 13 x in the community of the nation of Gods and Earth hes known as ALLAH.
    Last edited by lakim shabazz; 11-26-2011 at 12:46 PM.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    start snorting caffeine
    I should have, ended up napping at break and got chewed out by my supervisor. He asked me if I thought I was in day care

any1 redeem cred yet?
    Last edited by ribcage; 11-26-2011 at 01:58 PM.

haha my buddy had caffeine pills he got from the states illegally and used to sell blow to the girl she said so she can stay awake at work but she didint like how expensive it was so he sold her caffeine pills since it keep you up FOR HOURS but i think she hooked on blow now hahahaha dumb bitch.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol yeah, I aint fond of mixing drugs with work, unless its aderal. I always feel like its a waste afterwords, user remorse.

I hate religion, all that bullshit drove the world apart
    I think god is aliens, whatever they may look like or be
    I think were almost like a science project that improves everytime, and if they creators dont like it they wipe us out (earthquakes, tsunamis, huricanes, etc.)
    I think all that shit is in the hands of the higher power and they use major catastrophes like that that thin out the population to give us another chance until they've had it, and BAM!
    another ice age or some type of bullshit like that
    and thats just another chapter in the book for them and us

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

on facebook... them facebook toyz maine.... i go to a catholic school... yet the people that go here hate religions more than anything... the teachers of religion are a complete joke... Christianity has killed more people than Hitler... if you count the crusades the kkk etc. REPTILIAN HUMANOIDS ARE REAL...

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f8f91b2e3b4c682128764

We were blessed by the real gods, and got enough music to last a lifetime

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mute this vid, and play that one^ at same time