Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 919 of 1280 FirstFirst ... 4198198698999099149159169179189199209219229239249299399691019 ... LastLast
Results 18,361 to 18,380 of 25587

Thread: Good Afternoon

If it was that easy to pack it up and bounce id be all over it
    this country is a great place to live, but the united states can never seem to mind their own
    always has to try and step in and get themselves into some mess for no reason
    id say canada for the win, or maybe somewhere in europe

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ok United States, lets pack our shit up and stop helping people set up government in the Middle East that isn't run by one person, stop feeding people in Africa, stop drugs from flooding the streets from South America, oh and fuck, we shouldn't have helped out the Polish and Jews back in WWII either.... Yeah, lets just hang out here.
    Fuck You

Ive always been the one to play the back
    not saying everything we do is wrong, but invading iraq was because of greed and revange
    africa shouldnt be our problem
    wwII was obviously a good choice to go in and help and gain allies
    and the war on drugs is probably the biggest waste of money ever, mainly because there is no stopping it and they know that
    so your paying for useless man power and tons of prisoners for no good reason
    theres more wars we should be worrying about inside our own country than some of these 3rd world countries were assisting for shits and giggles

*and also i believe america only does all this to gain as many allies before they try to take over the world and rule everything
    Last edited by 4menace2society0; 12-01-2011 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    By the way, if you don't like this country's intentions, get the fuck out then. Move somewhere else, and hopefully you'll realize you have it pretty fucking good here.
    Amen. America is the most glorious nation on this fucking blue and green ball we call Earth, and I hate pricks that act like there's so much wrong with our country.
    Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    lol we got a joker up in this bitch!
    It is impossible to keep a straight face in the presence of one or more kittens. ~Cynthia E. Varnado

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by 4menace2society0 View Post

*and also i believe america only does all this to gain as many allies before they try to take over the world and rule everything
    You sir are an idiot and with this statement alone, have made everything you said, as idiotic as it already was, irrelevant.
    There are things wrong, and we do some stupid shit from time to time, but this place kicks ass.

Fuck You

Yeah I mean I probably read into alot more shit than you guys do
    clearly since you are trying to glorify americas actions lol
    anyways go ask all those countries were "helping" and see how many of them like us........
    if you havent realized this country runs off greed, then your everything the government wants you to be
    a puppet
    you think were in africa to help people? or maybe because its a mine for more diamonds than anywhere else on this planet
    you think were in the middle east for any other reason besides oil?
    ohh man

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

How about YOU go ask people in these other countries if they find our presence, the food drops we give them, immunizations, clean water, new buildings and safety we provide is wanted. Some will always say no, but it's the right thing to do.
    You're as blind as media wants you to be buddy.
    Last edited by IlikePie; 12-01-2011 at 02:21 AM.
    Fuck You

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oil, money, politicial allies, money, and money. Theres actually a large occupance of iraqi's who like america, and support the attempt in change in government. Also dont forget that canada also sent troops, and inadvertently supported the war as the US was declaring it. Its the haji in afghan whose population almost completely despises america. Marine troops in afghan have to be granted clearance by afghanistan's army for every move they make, and their army is corrupt. When marines turn there back to an afghani soldier they become a target, and yet Afghani soldiers have automatic access to all american bases there(thanks to the UN).

I dont believe america is this high and mighty gift from god. I have pride in my country, but I dont necessarily have pride for the characters that run it, and live in it. Definetly aint a fan of that over cocky patriotic attitude though...

Quote Originally Posted by 4menace2society0 View Post
    theres more wars we should be worrying about inside our own country than some of these 3rd world countries were assisting for shits and giggles
    Its all politics. 3rd world countries that are part of the united nations that are struggling with tyranny or communism are going to have a larger force intervene for the benefit of the country and the UN.

Yeah whatever lol
    everyone has their own opinion
    and fuck politics and all that bullshit anyways, i just think its crazy how much grimy shit goes on without us knowing
    on another note anyone watching the ultimate fighter finale saturday?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Joining the army is like marrying your country man. thats huge commitment. a girl would even be lucky if i even loved her enough to let her to stick her finger up my asshole

Quote Originally Posted by allcitybomber View Post
    thug life is the only life.

i heard a dude in my class thats been in war and he says he got nightmares almost everyday, but he also said he got to do cool shit. I would never join the army , that shit is brutal.

america stoping the drugs from comming in???
    america feeding africans?
    america helping set up a democracy?
    HAHAHAHAHAH

do you no one can tell you what not or what to do.

they need the drugs to keeep comming in to fund the private prisons and manufacture your hosehold objects made in our countries
    they want africans GONE because of its natural resources
    and the middle east didnt ask for america to come over and rape pillage murder and set up a american strong hold on thier land

and as for the video why dont you watch it see if you'll be proud of being an american soldier

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I've seen the video Lakim. You act that's how every soldier is. Should I post videos of reporters being beheaded and assume that's how all Middle Easterners are? Some folks are fucked up, and get filmed being fucked up, but once again, I plan on sitting behind a desk and scratching my balls, not shooting at people in their country.
    By the way, I'm not trying to be overly patriotic or something, just defend myself, because apparently I'm about to be selling my soul to Satan in country form.
    Fuck You

What do you call a stir frying zombie?
    The woking dead.

Also, spaghetti tacos tonight.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

spaghetti tacos?!

Yeah, I have a potluck tonight and I was told to bring something that no one else would.
    Now I just found out that spaghetti tacos originated from iCarly. Oh well.

Word is life.

My mom may have cervical cancer, she's been going through tests lately; she just told me tonight.
    Tits

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats a bummer

Same thing happened to my mom about 8 months ago, luckily it turned out to be something else. I hope all goes well.