Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 924 of 1280 FirstFirst ... 4248248749049149199209219229239249259269279289299349449741024 ... LastLast
Results 18,461 to 18,480 of 25587

Thread: Good Afternoon

any one ever get an email from their isp about using torrents? and to cease and desist? any suggestions? some of the shit downloaded i never d/led in the first place. dont know how to go about continuing my casual acquisitions of stuff without getting hassled.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

yeah back in the day
    had comcast and i used limewire a shitload
    they sent a letter saying if they saw anymore downloads coming from my ip that they would press charges or some wild shit with some retardedly high fine
    didnt touch downloading anything after that though

it says to email the people who are saying my ip is linked to the particular download and say if you got rid of it or what have you, but the thing is i didnt download whatever im accused of and i want to contest it, but its not like im innocent because im downloading all types of other ill shit too you know?

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

hmm yeah i got my letter through the mail not email but this was a good like 5 or 6 years ago
    But i remember they had multiple pages of literally all the shit i downloaded
    like a good 1000 songs listed, but i never tryed my luck downloading shit again on that computer after that, but i wouldnt answer them
    i wouldnt be downloading anymore ish though

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

white meat, dark meat, all will be carved

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I got a phone call not too long ago from Comcast about my use of torrents. They just said they'd cancel my service if I continued to do it. Continued to do it. Never got my shit cancelled.
    By the way, thems is boobs on that youtube vidya.
    Last edited by IlikePie; 12-07-2011 at 03:08 AM.
    Fuck You

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

indeed. Thatd be a dope movie. They ended up making machete, they should make that one too.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Machete was SOO sick. I only saw it for my first time not to long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

did you see planet terror or death proof? Both great movies, and the reason machete was made.

Quote Originally Posted by plumbererer View Post
    any one ever get an email from their isp about using torrents? and to cease and desist? any suggestions? some of the shit downloaded i never d/led in the first place. dont know how to go about continuing my casual acquisitions of stuff without getting hassled.
    Happened to me a while back, nothing happened. I did stop downloading at my place though.

Edit: Also, I'm bottling the beer tonight but I am short a few bottles and there's only one way to fix that.

Last edited by Baron; 12-07-2011 at 05:15 PM.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Quote Originally Posted by plumbererer View Post
    Yeah...search up peerblock, it keeps your computer from sending out information to ISPs or anyone else, then you can go as crazy as you want with the torrents.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

1 bag of chips. 1 Pound of cheese. 1 Pound of hamburger meat. 2 cans of refried beans. 1 pound of bacon. 1 jar of sour cream. 1 avocado. 2 bowls of salsa.
    Wrap all of this into tortillas. Nacho Burrito.
    Fuck You

So I asked this girl I hooked up with a while back if she could return a book I leant her. She said it'd be no problem and she was in the area so she'd be there in a while.
    Meanwhile I'm sitting alone in the apartment, in my room on the computer sort of working on a paper.
    All of the sudden my bedroom door opens and she's standing in my doorway with my book.
    What the fuck? She let herself into my apartment? No knock? No "Hello? Are you here?". Nothing.

Luckily she caught me listening to Chopin, drinking tea and actually writing my paper. The alternatives could have been disastrous.
    Last edited by Baron; 12-08-2011 at 08:10 PM.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you keep your door unlocked? Whats your adress?

1) My homie crashed his car drunk cuz he fell asleep at the wheel, kid's aiight though.
    2) My lawyer is gonna ask the crown attorney for a clause on my court case that states if I plead guilty and pay $5000 restituiton then they won't be able to charge me for any graffiti by my name or crew. Would be worth pleading guilty and paying $5000 for immunity from any future cops who wanna try to fuck me over.
    3) I stuck my finger in a chicks ass while I pile drived her and she screamed loud enough to break my ear drums.
    4) She told me to do it again.
    5) I went through a box of 12 condoms in 42 hours.
    Tits

thanks for the heads up guys. i appreciate it. so check this out.

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    1) My homie crashed his car drunk cuz he fell asleep at the wheel, kid's aiight though.
    2) My lawyer is gonna ask the crown attorney for a clause on my court case that states if I plead guilty and pay $5000 restituiton then they won't be able to charge me for any graffiti by my name or crew. Would be worth pleading guilty and paying $5000 for immunity from any future cops who wanna try to fuck me over.
    3) I stuck my finger in a chicks ass while I pile drived her and she screamed loud enough to break my ear drums.
    4) She told me to do it again.
    5) I went through a box of 12 condoms in 42 hours.
    average thursday for ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

Every Thursday is different.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Check out some crazy Wheatpasting in Denver CO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng7wvJW02CY

Yeah that was far from crazy but street art can be cool very rarely
    but like I could never do it, just seems so boring......and gay
    anyways im about to get wasted and call it a night, cant wait