Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 932 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 4328328829129229279289299309319329339349359369379429529821032 ... LastLast
Results 18,621 to 18,640 of 25519

Thread: Good Afternoon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

aha it's just cool to have I guess.. I just have my book on me because I like to draw a lot. I carry a backpack with me almost everywhere I go, with a bong, a stony little bag of supplies, a book, and a bunch of drawing and writing utensils.. And it would have been cool to talk to him and have him do a quick two second throw in my book.. I do have like 200 pages of blank space. It's not like he'd be taking up a major part. It'd be like any other writer throwing their shit in my blackbook. I really don't understand why Rasek is such a douche nozzle. You're such an overwhelming elitist it's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by PREA672 View Post
    i dont give a fuck if my shit gets deleted. some of my shit gets deleted and some doesnt. point is someone saw it. its like the buff of the internet

he wasnt not not joking? I coulda sworn he weres.

The real issue here is why I dont have snow whites autograph. I thought I did, right next to donald duck, but when I picked up my blackbook I only had that bitch cinderalla in there.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whoever changed my password, you're mean

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ribcage is funny.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

maybe i am late but i just discovered flying lotus, guy is too good

Quote Originally Posted by allcitybomber View Post
    thug life is the only life.

tony is funnier

yee, 9 hours later and im burnin with a gator. got my girl on deck like im a fuckin player
    still aint cool cause I aint hang with the real *****s, too broke to stay up like im tommy hilfigers
    but i aint broke, cause I be fuckin with the levis, get my moneys worth when im fuckin with my tree guy
    get my moneys worth when im fuckin with my e guy, stay in the yay where everybody be high
    wanna have dick riders like im 4menace, dont give me no candy cause i hate the fuckin dentsist
    Last edited by MASTAH_RIBCAGE; 12-24-2011 at 04:28 AM.

Texas mickey, many 26s, many 24s, 25 mcdoubles, cocaine, hurt feelings, kicked outta house 1. More vodka, more cocaine, more hurt feelings, fight about to begin between homies, kicked outta house 2. About to scrap with the homie, make amends, hurt feelings, no cocaine, more stress, kicked outta house 3. Bitches acting mad, calling everyone out, no love, girl is mad at me; she's thinking of calling it off. I'd rather not that happen.

Fuck man. Rough night. I gotta smarten up to keep her...
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I get iphone.
    I now fit in vancouver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    People that think everybody should get along are on the wrong fucking planet.
    "Rappers are like graffiti writers, they get mad over EVERYTHING." - Chris Palko
    MDC Familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    Texas mickey, many 26s, many 24s, 25 mcdoubles, cocaine, hurt feelings, kicked outta house 1. More vodka, more cocaine, more hurt feelings, fight about to begin between homies, kicked outta house 2. About to scrap with the homie, make amends, hurt feelings, no cocaine, more stress, kicked outta house 3. Bitches acting mad, calling everyone out, no love, girl is mad at me; she's thinking of calling it off. I'd rather not that happen.

You sound like a wonderful person to be friends with

Quote Originally Posted by PREA672 View Post
    i dont give a fuck if my shit gets deleted. some of my shit gets deleted and some doesnt. point is someone saw it. its like the buff of the internet

probably one of the more decent fellas on hurr

Probably a new low.
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post

Name:  And_not_a_single_fuck_Was_given_that_day_Picture_Challenge_5-s364x344-162306-580.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  67.9 KB

im glad i wasnt the only one fucked up last night. I didnt argue with a soul tho, had quite a nice night, my girl was actually quite pleased with me

I would have rather been sober with my girl than spend $200 on bullshit. $40 on fucking hamburgers and I ate one. Homies got a plate of cheeseburgers stacked 3 high in his fridge.

I just remembered I tea bagged some dude who passed the fuck out too and put a condom on my nose and blew it up with my nostrils saying im a snuffaluffagus. Damn. I reverted 10 years in age man.
    Last edited by GuyGuyer of Guyland; 12-24-2011 at 01:37 PM.
    Tits

I spent about 20 dollars last night, on weed and food. Got some bomb carne asada tacos, and didnt even put a dent into a keg of coors. I too had burgers around 1am, but they were frozen patties, that we seasoned up all nice like

tea bagged? never understood the art of teabagging, leaves u in a very vulnerable position if dude was to wake up...
    Last edited by MASTAH_RIBCAGE; 12-24-2011 at 02:03 PM.

It's not an art, you just drop your balls on the persons forehead and hope to hell he dosen't wake up and punch you in the nuts.
    Tits

lol, its an art. you must have correct poise and positioning, plus the self concious battle of flirting with the line of homosexuality

anybody watch that game? 4menace? shit was crazy, every fuckin weak we play to close to comfort, im dreaming about a win next week and playoff birth
    Last edited by MASTAH_RIBCAGE; 12-24-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Ehh i mean if we make it this year i doubt we'll make it past the first round
    but next year, oh baby i think the afc championship should be on the list, who knows though it might even be this year
    as long as we got janakowski, WE ARE FUCKING GOOD
    greatest kicker of all time by the end of his career i promise that

*and palmer didnt actually turn out to be a bust, next season is going to be good cant wait
    Last edited by 4menace2society0; 12-24-2011 at 04:01 PM.

no doubt, I was there when he hit that 63 yarder last year. Lechler has hall of fame written on his back too, had one of many 76 yard punts today. If we can make it to the first round, and get mcfadden and jacoby ford back, we have as good of a shot as most. Ill be there next week vs san diego. go raiders