Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 940 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 4408408909209309359369379389399409419429439449459509609901040 ... LastLast
Results 18,781 to 18,800 of 25540

Thread: Good Afternoon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Tempo718 View Post
    My old friend still stays in Hollywood, another in Velencia? or something and then on last one by Riverside so me too far as thinkin bout rolling out west this summer or something ... is there easy painting in LA?
    I just said I plan on visiting California. Meaning I don't live there. Meaning I probably don't know how the scene is out there.
    You should read books.
    Fuck You

from the videos ive seen it looks like alota tag bangers and tko type crews... but then again the media does overhype shit. I killed myself....last night and then came back today as me again....with a pimple on my face.
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck View Post
    from the videos ive seen it looks like alota tag bangers and tko type crews... but then again the media does overhype shit. I killed myself....last night and then came back today as me again....with a pimple on my face.
    This made me lol, not becuase it was funny. But because it was that real shittss. Honestly when graff starts being on the media and shit galleries it becomes lame. Leave that shit where it belongs on the streets and freights. Feels me.
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

^ fuck that shit

http://www.lastdaysmystery.info/beas..._ten_horns.htm

^ read this shit, im going to be the seventh head and i will eat the flesh and burn prostitutes with my 6 other boys 2012 meng, 7 headed dragon with 10 horns gonna rule the earth!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!! GRAFEETTTIIIIII!!!!!!

* YO are the playlist on youtube working for anyone??? Shit is pissing me off, it just said "loading" and it never finishes.. if i lost my music i will go ape shit...
    Last edited by FlippingChickens; 01-15-2012 at 05:47 AM.

lol does the second largest city in the U.S have a painting scene? ........no, dont ever go to l.a. if you want to paint. There is absolutely no graffiti there, or art for that matter. Stay far far away from there
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

i wonder what the dude in this video writes

I have never had the pleasure to bone a chinese girl 1 question. are they twat really sideways..
    How you've stayed consistantly ignorant to everything you post about amazes me
    Tits

I have a hunch his mother fed him paint chips as a child

...he is probably still eating them
    Last edited by MASTAH_RIBCAGE; 01-16-2012 at 02:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just for that im goin to chinatown 2maro to scoop up some cutty at the sushi track
    I smoke Vega

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pick me up one of those flying lizards on a stick while you're there eh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just the mere fact that they sell flying lizards on sticks makes me want to go to china town
    Mo-Town bombers PM me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mission accomplished. minus the flying lizards.
    I smoke Vega

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pics or didn't happen

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

get'em next time I lost my phone last night at her house, I think I left it in her drawers she said come today later on we'll see.
    I smoke Vega

Name:  377372_268024063258928_100001540101387_752707_1009544662_n.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  73.2 KB
    lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Damn I lost that hat... I had on 2 the same day my dudes sons bulls snapback was in a bag we left at the mall. Mad as hell bout that snapback but even tho I liked that hat it was only $4 so I guess theres more where that came from..........
    BTW- riley posting my pics so often is getting me to realize how I should crop my photos more often. thx whoever u are
    I smoke Vega

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  JJNRI1.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  199.6 KB
    I smoke Vega

Damn I lost that hat... I had on 2 the same day my dudes sons bulls snapback was in a bag we left at the mall. Mad as hell bout that snapback but even tho I liked that hat it was only $4 so I guess theres more where that came from..........
    BTW- riley posting my pics so often is getting me to realize how I should crop my photos more often. thx whoever u are

ahhaah so this cat who i would pick up my boom from broke cardinal rule number 1
    never get high on your own supply

was pushing blow and thought he was ballin and thought he could use and sell and be fine let alone he bailed out his brother who got pinched and is helping him pay off the bondsmen went through 2 oz of blanco in 2 days (and only has about 25 dollars to show for it) selling some but mainly snorting and the cat that was putting him own was at his place last ngiht and me and my two boys come through too pick up some herb and homeboy is packing up his dvds stero system ANYTHING that he can get loot and we all been telling him two CHILL your gonan end up fuckgin up and few days later that happens and the girl he was seeing and showing off for leaves him cause she realizes hes full blown coke head and he looses a 800 dollar ring he hid from his connect and was gonna sell two pay back and thats gone, cant feel bad for him, if you dont want to play the game don't play.