Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 977 of 1278 FirstFirst ... 47787792795796797297397497597697797897998098198298799710271077 ... LastLast
Results 19,521 to 19,540 of 25542

Thread: Good Afternoon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    I've actually never seen a 40 of Pabst in real life. To my knowledge. It's always OE.

I'll re-instate your hood pass Foe, but you most solemnly vow allegiance to the Leafs from here to forever, including your next life.
    i can get down on that.
    *hood-knux*

also, i just tried to light my cigarette with an .OTR. maybe i should chill out with the 40's for an hour or so
    WORD IS BOND.

*Hood-daps*

Better than actually lighting one of those OTR cigarette markers.
    Tits

lmao. yall is making me itchy for some brews. I think im boutta go cop a twelver of buttwiper
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Yo, OE makes my shit such a wierd reddish color of brown. Or a brownish color of red. Shit's wierd. Or my diet is fucked.
    Tits

Foe, Cakalaky has peebs 40's. Well, at least this town does.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

hmm did you dijest any redskin fruit today? ...the hue of your poop is probably directly related to OE
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whatcha'll know about some sidewalk-slams

EAST COAST = BEAST COAST
    WORD IS BOND.

Nah I haven't eaten any red-skin fruits. I tend to only eat fruit when my dick is gettin sucked routnely, that way the girl swallows my shit and if she is hesititant then I am like. "Yo, I eat fruit, it ain't that bad to swallow"
    Tits

give her a good dose of vitamin c
    That's my sister faggot

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hello everyone out there,
    I want to bring this important and urgent issue addressing children in Uganda, Africa!

If you haven't already seen or check out the website for Invisible Children on Kony. Please do so!

this is the video!!!
    http://vimeo.com/invisible/kony2012

also go to invisiblechildren.com

Reason this has relevance to the graff world is because I think can bring a huge awareness to our communities and the world with what we do best.
    April 20th, 2012 marks the date to go out and decorate the city with KONY 2012 posters, wheat pastes, flares, stickers, stencils!

YOU CAN ALSO FIND THE EVENT ON FACBOOK!!! COVER THE NIGHT AND CHECK FOR YOU LOCAL AREA!!!

I am in Los Angeles. Anyone else planning to have a late night on 4/20?....I would like for everyone to do this smart and get up as much as possbile!!?? what do ya'll think!

Get the fuck out of here ^ nobody cares about this fucking guy and the government isn't going to do shit because some hipster made a cool video about him.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my girl (a fellow "graff writer") dumped me tonight because she was worried about her finger-prints showing up on discarded spray cans. too talented of an artist to be paranoid, but tonight my fingers are still pink. and its from paint. not pussy.
    WORD IS BOND.

shyoo what kind of pussy you fucked that ever turned your fingers pink?!
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by FOEone View Post
    whatcha'll know about some sidewalk-slams

EAST COAST = BEAST COAST
    that sound raw tho

*SAVE 5 POINTZ*
    F.Y.E. KRU (Fuk You Expekt)

Quote Originally Posted by FOEone View Post
    my girl (a fellow "graff writer") dumped me tonight because she was worried about her finger-prints showing up on discarded spray cans. too talented of an artist to be paranoid, but tonight my fingers are still pink. and its from paint. not pussy.
    She left you because she was afraid of gettin bagged? What the fuck? That makes zero sense. Slap that ho and tell her she ain't leaving you, I heard bitches love hardcore love.
    Tits

Yo, Tumblr is pretty fucking lame. All it is so far is just people reblogging naked chicks smoking weed an shit.
    Tits

Yeah mane, I bet half the pics are with the hipstimatic app too. I never understood the appeal of making high resolution digital photos look like terrible film.

Also, if I had to choose one drug for the rest of my life it would probably caffeine. I fucking love coffee.

It'd be alcohol here. Coffee dosen't make me feel any different than I tend to feel.

I hear ya on that grainy shitty wannabe film lookin shit. That's how it is. Hell, even a disposible camera looks less grainy then half of these grained out flicks. "Let's spend thousands on an awesome camera to make the resolution shiity in the flicks so it looks like it was taken with a shitty camera!"
    Tits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Sadly, I know people with D80's and such that only use their camera for shitty post editing and taking pictures with their friends at parties with the flash always on. I like photography but it's another interest that I can't currently afford/have the time for and I would hurt small baby animals to get some of the gear they have.
    Last edited by Baron; 03-07-2012 at 09:22 AM.