Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Need Help Give Help

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Copper, Aug 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Copper

Copper Senior Member

i need some help on what to were to keep off panit, i use the latex gloves but they are too big so im starting to use baseball gloves that u use when u hit the ball what do u use :huh:

2. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

3. loki

loki Senior Member

i put condoms on each of my fingers. what are you fucking stupid you need help and what type of glove to wear. heres an idea.. anything thats water proof. and hey whats this different sized latex gloves whos the idiot that came up with htose i mean who the hell would need medium sized gloves

4. ViKn

ViKn Elite Member

i use disposable vinyl cleanuing gloves there like latex gloves there just not powdered and dont rip as easy, if the gloves were to small you could find a smaller size because there are 4 or 5 diffrrent sizes

5. Copper

Copper Senior Member

just so u no im only 10. none of them fit me, and i cant go out and buy my own when i wannt to. i was just asking wut u guyss use.

6. drop

drop Senior Member

baseball gloves are fine

7. the infamous one

ok fair enough, u dont really have to wear gloves, but get like kiddies winter gloves or somethin, they'll defenetly be in your size

8. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

holy shit your 10? how do you bomb with a 9 o clock bedtime? damn man, keep it up and you'll be fuckin king when your older

those cheapass winter gloves would fit you but those are a pain in the ass cuz they're so slippery. just go find some small latex gloves somewhere

9. the infamous one

10. Copper

Copper Senior Member

hay man or woman im only 10 and in the 5th g this fall

11. the infamous one

sorry for double posting but cant u like roll those latex gloves till they fit

12. loki

loki Senior Member

go get pictures of stuff youve done now. for someone who cant even go to the store and buy your own gloves i want to see your work

13. Copper

Copper Senior Member

so fare i have done 0 peaes on the streets just a thue tags i just done some stuff on a peae of ply wood

14. the infamous one

how long u been into graffiti for??

15. Copper

Copper Senior Member

i have been into it for abot half a year. a little less. i will try to get some picktures for u guys. i will have my brother help me post them.

16. SLY

SLY Elite Member

omg ur a joke ur mommy wont let u leave the house by urself to buy gloves... w.e look up on the net or in the yellow pages a medical supply store and go there they have bulk shit for good prices and if theys till dont fit use a rubber gand around ur wrist... if the fingers are to long role cut them off at the tip and get those finger latex things... or dont use gloves i didnt use them for a while and sometimes i still dont becuz i just dont liek the feel... u could use the yellow dish washing gloves if u wanted but ud have to use them more then once unless ur a rich bastard or u never paint so u can afford it

17. stav

stav Senior Member

10 years old!!!! i wish i had the balls to do it when i was that old,. i guess it never crossed my mind... keep it up i wanna see some pics

u dont really need gloves if u get paint on ur hands use paint thinner to get it off but dont drink it... then wash ur hands with soap

18. /*BlItZ*\

/*BlItZ*\ Senior Member

just wear batting golves those will work.

oh and, are you the 10 year old who made the thread "Are my sketches good?" or something like that? no beef just wondering, if so i wanna see your latest sketches :lol:

19. (*eKLeK*)

(*eKLeK*) Senior Member

only ten and in my opinion fuckin genius. wish some other people were as smart as this kid. more people need to practice b4 going out n hitting toy ass shit everywhere. stick to ply n sketches till you get get good then when u bust out on the streets youll be bad ass n more people will take notice. n post some pics. i want to see what ur up to.

20. tEmps187

tEmps187 Member

I Steal laytex gloves from my shitty burger job, but usually i never touch em and just use this orange gritty soap shit(can't remember the name) to clean off the paint