Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bombing Science Family Reunion - Skype style

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FOEone, Jul 1, 2014.

Share This Page

1. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

I know I don't pop in to BS much these days, but I want to start by saying I miss and love you all.

I was talking this afternoon with a dear friend from Vancouver I met on this site in the early '00s who wrote under the name ESOR (username: vandalindisguise) and we started yearning for "the old days" of BOMBINGSCIENCE. When we were active, BS was very tight-knit. We were a family, even though I had never met many of you in person. To drop names - FLOW, KLIT.PHETISH, GEEZ, PSYCHAOZ, MS BEE, MIND...y'all were our peepz. There are very few of us active now. Most of us have jobs and families, we're still writing graffiti but probably not as much as we were in 2002, and I get the feeling art has taken a back seat as we're growing older and concentrating on other projects or responsibilities.

ESOR suggested a skype chat. A catch-up for the old-days of the BOMBING SCIENCE CREW when we were all throwing BSC onto subway cars that would be buffed before they even ran. We miss you, and if yer still around, it would be nice to have a group chat, swap some stories, share what we're working on now, maybe a BOMBING SCIENCE family reunion.

If anyone who was active during 2001-2008 is still on these boards, ESOR and FOEONE miss you and want to hear how yer doing.

2. fiza200

fiza200 Member

Skype style is wonderful.

3. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Not old or valued enough to make anyone's memory, but that would be dope. I miss all of the old MSN chats that we would have.

4. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

I'm always lurking.

5. funk_docta_crewk

funk_docta_crewk Member

...I be in the neighborhood, creeping with the headlights off. Haven't picked up a can in a couple years, but I still love graffiti. Got a family now, so priorities changed.

What's good Foe?

6. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

i remember talking to kayone707, nokos and esor all the time on hundredproof. i really didnt make a splash here at that point in time but i was luring a shitload.

7. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Roogah, we need to start the MSN chats back up.

8. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

9. Matt_

Matt_ Member

I remember you postin up pics of your girl's nasty ass snatch smh

<@8^)#

(^ Curly haired party hat smiling faced man with a cool beard and cool glasses)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  10. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

11. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

PM me or ESOR and we can make this happen. if nothing else, i know we all have sketches and flicks to swap we arent posting on BS

12. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

I very randomly got a message on here today, and it popped up in my email, which in turn, led me here. Serendipitous. What the funk is up old fucks crew!?!

13. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

14. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

foe you still use skype! pm me your skype would be interesting to have a chat!

15. Adriel Jimenez

Adriel Jimenez Member

I used to be here around 2007/8 just didn't have a lot of communication and made a different account it would be cool to talk to some other writers though if I can get an invite

16. Tony

Tony Elite Member

You don't wanna talk to me.

I'm not that interesting and I kind of hate people in general.

Mostly you.

17. Baron

Baron Moderator

I just want to see Tony and Foe's hot bods.

18. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

If I remember correctly they both are very desirable. Foe is desirable in a trampy hobo hardbody kind of way. Lemme holler doe, I got dis boones farm on deck sharty.