Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Calling London (UK) based writers...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by willem1, Jul 6, 2014.

Share This Page

1. willem1

willem1 New Member

Hi all.

I'm an art director for a film that's getting shot at an outdoor basketball court on the 18th of July in Hoxton East London.

I'm looking for local writers / crews that might be interested in painting the boundary walls of the court. We're looking for smart, full size pieces rather than a collection of smaller tags, so would suit a group that have a an idea that they've been waiting to try out. Walls are 2m high, and the court measures roughly 25m x 10m.

We have full permission from the local council, so it will be permanent. It's going to be highly stylised film We're looking for Bold, edgy and Thoughtful designs that echo the themes of local young people splitting differences and coming together to play ball. Colour wise we're pretty open, but nothing overly garish / bright / fluorescent.

Paint and expenses are covered, but no payment is available. the film will be distributed in an online campaign so could provide great coverage for prospective crews / writers!

Anyone interested please hit me up with questions / ideas plus possible paint quantities needed.

Peace.

2. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

If i had a pound for everytime somebody offered exposure for my graff i would be a rich man. Unfortunatly, neither Tesco or my mortgage supplier take payments in exposure.

Im not trying to be an asshat here... just saying.