Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

DRIPS sketch

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by SKUNKone, Jul 9, 2014.

Share This Page

1. SKUNKone

SKUNKone Senior Member

Yo, before i put any ink on the page, if there is anything wrong with this piece pls help me fix it. Word is DRIPS.
    The paper is wrinkly at the bottom right because i spilled water on it then dried it

Attached Files:

2. Asube

Asube Member

Yo, before you go and start sketching pieces start up with getting your tag down, that's what you'll be using most. From tags go to throwies and from throwies eventually to pieces. This is a long process and u gotta be dedicated.
    In terms of your piece, it's a little toy too be honest, but keep at it, you'll eventually get the hang of it. Move your letters closer together and i'd get a different style to what you got right now.
    Peace

3. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

^I went straight from diapers to pieces. So that's bullshit. I throw like a girl

4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

you are a girl.

holy fuck I got you good on that one

5. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

@SKUNK : That arrow on the R, no. Get rid of it. That loop on the P, no. That connection on the R and S, no. That S, no. Stick to basic letters and keep them straight.